Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Good luck ladies! I hope that you caught those eggies. :happydance: :dust:

Im back to work for 4 12hr days starting tomorrow so that will kero my mind off it at least until 9dpo lol.
Hope you caught the eggie Krissie!

Yay rtebbe and Krissie!! Can't wait for you guys to test - fingers crossed so tightly for you both!!

I just hit third tri - so hard to believe! Had a scary afternoon on Friday where I was having BH contractions every 2 minutes for 2 hours. This happened with DD too around the same time and I had to go in to L&D to get a shot to stop them. My dr suggested I try 600mg of ibuprofen this time rather than going straight in and that seemed to do the trick. I've only had a few more a day since Friday so hopefully my uterus has decided to calm down :)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Wow hal that's nuts!!! Hope everything is alright!!!!!

We are totally buried here 3ft of snow lol

Glad things have settled down for you hal.

That is a crazy amount of snow mommy! I think the most I've ever seen in person is 16-18 inches. Of course with the wind here those would be like 6 foot snow drifts.

Good luck with the TWW and the testing ladies!! Hope the time goes fast for you the TWW can really drag if you aren't super busy!!

Can't believe you are in your third trimester Hal!! That seems so so quick (well maybe not for you lol!)
I started contracting at 27 weeks with DS and was admitted to hospital......they have me various drugs and steroids to mature the lungs and they managed to keep DS in there until 35 weeks.......I contracted (proper painful contractions) every 10 minutes for 7.5 weeks!!!!! I am really really anxious that the same thing will happen this time!! Don't know how we would deal with all that with a toddler!! ����

How is everyone feeling this week? Hope you are all well! Xx

feeling decent right now! can't believe saturday we'll be half way! yikes! I have to admit i'm looking forward to nicer warmer weather so we can get out. i'm finding myself exhausted so much faster with this one than dd, i need to get out and get some sun into my skins, and start walking again. cause wow. i'm so out of shape.

Colposcopy today bleh!

But i'm in my third trimester now! Woot woot!!

Oh twinkletoes that sounds terrible! Hopefully that won't happen for you this time.

Congrats on the halfway mark mommy and stay warm in all that snow! I'm a bit jealous because we used to live in NYC and seeing the newscast of everyone sledding and all the FB posts of kids playing in the snow looked so fun.

Powell cheers to us on making it to the last trimester. Hoping it goes by quickly!

Good luck Powell!!

And hal yes we've been enjoying the snow!! Really is lovely :) my dh doesn't completely agree

Good news is the dysplasia on my cervix hasn't gotten any worse.

Annoying news is they want me to do the one hour glucose test next week...again. I've already done the one hour AND the three hour. Failed the one but passed the three with flying colors. I'm wondering what was the point in testing me early if they wanna do it again at the normal time?!?! I'm seriously considering declining it :shrug:

we're in pennsylvania :)

I was watching the news and wow you got as much snow in a few hours that we get in 2 months lol.

I can feel your frustration Powell. I personally would grumble about it and say that I was declining it but would probably do it anyways.

And ha patience went out the window. I made it to 6dpo and am testing lol. All though I know they will more than likely be bfn right now and I'm ok with it. It's harder for me not to symptom spot

where are you guys rtebbe? testing at 6dpo whaaaaat?! lol

powell i thought it was REALLY weird they were testing you so early as well. i've honestly never heard of that even in woman that have had gd in the past (you have right?)

My understanding of gd is that it doesn't actually start until later in pregnancy. I was told anything before 20 weeks was existing diabetes and after 20 weeks is likely gd.

Good news is the dysplasia on my cervix hasn't gotten any worse.

Annoying news is they want me to do the one hour glucose test next week...again. I've already done the one hour AND the three hour. Failed the one but passed the three with flying colors. I'm wondering what was the point in testing me early if they wanna do it again at the normal time?!?! I'm seriously considering declining it :shrug:

Glad the dysplasia isn't any worse! I'm sorry about having to do a 1 hour again though, wtf? I thought it was normal for them to do it anywhere between 24-28 weeks? If you did it within that time frame then you shouldn't need another GTT.

I didnt think it was weird that they tested me early for the simple fact I had it with #1 and chances were higer that I would have it again so if I did I could have been medicated early. But on the other hand it doesn't always develop until later so it's confusing.
I just don't understand why I can check my sugars for a week instead of doing the GTT again. I think the results would be more accurate that way. I think i'm gonna do that myself and bring em my numbers. I'm pretty sure i'm going to decline the one hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->