Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

How do I add pictures with out getting photo is too large message?

it was gonna be dd's middle name is she was a boy, and we were going to do Landon for her if she was a boy. but i've met too many bad landon's since then that i decided i really didn't want it anymore!

Massive massive congrats mommyxo!!! So so fabulous to find out you are having a little man!! Love the name too!! Can't wait to see a pic!!

How is everyone doing today?

I have my first scam booked for Tuesday 9th Feb .......so nervous and excited!! Still no symptoms at all apart from slightly tender boobs?!?! Not sure what I will see at the scan I'm hoping to see the heart beat?!?!

Hope you all have a lovely day ladies!! Xxx

I don't know if I am in the right place but we are TTC #2. I am 38, I just stopped breastfeeding #1 so I a hoping we get pregnant soon as they say it's easier to get pregnant after you stop breastfeeding. It took a few years to get #1 but we'll see.

Massive massive congrats mommyxo!!! So so fabulous to find out you are having a little man!! Love the name too!! Can't wait to see a pic!!

How is everyone doing today?

I have my first scam booked for Tuesday 9th Feb .......so nervous and excited!! Still no symptoms at all apart from slightly tender boobs?!?! Not sure what I will see at the scan I'm hoping to see the heart beat?!?!

Hope you all have a lovely day ladies!! Xxx

in your scan you should be able to see the heartbeat! how exciting!!!!!! can't wait!

I don't know if I am in the right place but we are TTC #2. I am 38, I just stopped breastfeeding #1 so I a hoping we get pregnant soon as they say it's easier to get pregnant after you stop breastfeeding. It took a few years to get #1 but we'll see.

hi hun welcome!

totally forgot to send:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=923632&d=1453163740

Awwww mommyxo what a lovely picture!! He looks just perfect!! Massive congrats!!

Welcome greekgirl!! Yes you are in the right place everyone here is either pregnant with number 2 or TTC number 2!! Hope it happens quickly for you guys .......everyone here is really supportive xx

Hello and welcome Greekgirl! :wave: :flower:
This group first started back around June of 2015 as a TTC #2 group but some of us are still TTC or came a little later so we've all continued to be supportive of each other and enjoyed following each other's journeys. My DS was weaned for 6 months when we got pregnant with this baby, but it was our 1st cycle TTC. My cycles were irregular for up to 4 months after he weaned so it can take a little time but I promise that your body does regulate after breastfeeding.

Twinkle - Good luck with your first scan! I hope that there's a nice, strong heartbeat in there for you. :thumbup:

Mommyxofxone: Yay for the ultrasound picture! Sweet little man. <3

It is pretty shocking how obvious boys are isn't it? It's even stranger when your girl is your second child because you're used to obvious boy parts from your first and it's confusing when you can't find them the second time and you don't believe what you're (not) seeing! DS revealed his gender in just a few minutes and it took an hour to find out that we were having a DD this time. :haha:

Yeah dd was much harder and this one shook it all about like "look at me look at me!"

Yes I totally know what you mean about boys and their protruding parts!! Lol! We were team yellow for DS but he obviously had other plans because as soon as the OB put the instrument on my tummy for the ultrasound the first thing we saw was DS with his legs spread and bits showing!!! There went team yellow!! Lol xxxx

Side by side comparison

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160119_142502.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160119_142502.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
Wow, had to play catch up!

Mommy, Congrats on team :blue:! Great, classic name! It's my DH's name too :haha:

Cute side-by-side Powell!

GreekGirl, welcome! You're in the right place - we were all TTC when this group started, but a good bunch of us are pregnant now. We all still keep in touch about how things are going & continue to cheer on those who are still TTC. Hope you feel at home with us all :flower:

AFM, 9 weeks left! Where has the time gone?? Eek!

Ugh only 4dpo and already dieing to test. I need to learn patience lol

rtebbe lol yeaaaaaah that's not gonna show anything! try to stay busy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->