Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Miracle.. lol, yes he does see that one :)

Lili woo hoo congrats!!!

Yay! Congrats pink and lili!!

Fertility friend finally gave me cross hairs even though my temp didn't go up very much. According to that, I'm 5dpo :)

FRER was a BFN :( I'm super bummed. Oh well, on to next cycle I guess.

Test4.jpg

Congratulations pink!!!!:happydance:

Lili, that cheapie test was def a positive!! Maybe the FREE couldn't pick it up for some reason?

This is this mornings OPK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 8
Wow Ashley that is crazy. How many days has it been now? I've been researching a little just to see what people say because I know a lot of people have had the same problem as you. The majority of people say you can have a long surge because of your hormones still being a little off, which could be what you're experiencing if you've only recently started getting AF again. They say to just be sure to BD at least every other day until they go negative because that's when O has most likely happened.

Then there's also these I pulled from another board:

"I have surges anywhere from 2 - 7 days days ... I conceived both set of twins when my surges were the longest (5days and 7days) ..."

"i get long surges some months because i hyper ovulate and ovulate from both sides i have concieved 1 set of twins, and triplets (naturally) and with the triplets i ovulated on both sides within the same 12 hour period so i only had 1 positive opk help it helps!"

:wacko: :shock: :haha:

I did just see the original poster of that thread ended up with her BFP!! I believe it looks like she had positives for like 8 days?! Didn't get a negative until CD20. So, if you can handle it, just keep :dtd: every other day until they hopefully at some point go negative then maybe do it that day and the next 1-2 and you should be covered? Hopefully you get your :bfp: at the end of this confusing mess just like she did!!!

^^^ I was thinking maybe you are ovulating more than one egg too... that's awesome !!!! I'd love twins!!!!

Geez, Ashley! That is a crazy positive test. I've really got my fingers crossed for you, as confusing as this has been. lol

^^^ I was thinking maybe you are ovulating more than one egg too... that's awesome !!!! I'd love twins!!!!

I would probably be terrified at first but in the end I think it would be a lot of fun!!

Lol, my hubby wants to be done after #2, that thought makes me so sad, he wants me to get my tubes tied but I don't think I will... I would love 5 kids, 5 girls ;)

Lol, my hubby wants to be done after #2, that thought makes me so sad, he wants me to get my tubes tied but I don't think I will... I would love 5 kids, 5 girls ;)

That's exactly the family I came from!! I have four sisters, I love it. I so badly want a sister for my daughter, but I kind of think we will probably be done after a second pregnancy too so there's only a 50% chance of that happening (assuming I conceive again). It does make me sad as well but there are also reasons to try and convince myself to stick to that plan, I just hope I'm strong enough to do it! :haha: Why does he want to be done at two? You think you could convince him to change his mind?

I came from a family of 5 girls too, I'm the middle, I think that's why I want 5 girls... I loved it!!!

I'm not sure if he'll change his mind but if this one is a girl I *might* be able to convince him to try once more for a boy!!!

When would you test if you don't know when you O'd and you don't know how long your cycle is? :dohh:

I came off BCP a month ago tomorrow, I had a breakthrough bleed straight after and due to circumstances only dtd from CD19 (counting the first breakthrough bleed day as CD1). I don't know when to expect AF and so I don't know when to test.:wacko:

Well.. as it turns out I drowned my frer this am... :haha:... apparently you're only supposed to submerge for 5 seconds only... I held mine under for 20... lol

Attachments

• 20150524_142659-1.jpg
    20150524_142659-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
LOL I just got through reading all your comments. I hope it's not twins!!! As much as I want a big family I don't think I could handle twins AND and a 17 month old lol! Thanks for doing some research on it Miracles:) it totally could be because my cycles still aren't regular. I don't even know when my period is due is June. It's still kind of all over.

AngelofTroy I'll probably just go off of when my digital test showed me at my peak fertility. So today I am counting myself as 2dpo. So I'm going to start testing at 6dpo since i really don't know when I ovulated haha. I keep testing and expect to see my tests get lighter but they just stay dark! Today's test was definitely darker than yesterday's. Soooooo confused!

Geez, Ashley! That is a crazy positive test. I've really got my fingers crossed for you, as confusing as this has been. lol

Haha thanks girly! I better get a positive after all these tests ;)

Wow Ashley that is crazy. How many days has it been now? I've been researching a little just to see what people say because I know a lot of people have had the same problem as you. The majority of people say you can have a long surge because of your hormones still being a little off, which could be what you're experiencing if you've only recently started getting AF again. They say to just be sure to BD at least every other day until they go negative because that's when O has most likely happened.

Then there's also these I pulled from another board:

"I have surges anywhere from 2 - 7 days days ... I conceived both set of twins when my surges were the longest (5days and 7days) ..."

"i get long surges some months because i hyper ovulate and ovulate from both sides i have concieved 1 set of twins, and triplets (naturally) and with the triplets i ovulated on both sides within the same 12 hour period so i only had 1 positive opk help it helps!"

:wacko: :shock: :haha:

I did just see the original poster of that thread ended up with her BFP!! I believe it looks like she had positives for like 8 days?! Didn't get a negative until CD20. So, if you can handle it, just keep :dtd: every other day until they hopefully at some point go negative then maybe do it that day and the next 1-2 and you should be covered? Hopefully you get your :bfp: at the end of this confusing mess just like she did!!!

I had positive since May 17. I believe that was my first one. So it's been about 7 days now!

Oh god. I panicked when I read that haha. I seriously hope it's not twins!

Afternoon test....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member