Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Last OPK of the night...not AS dark as this afternoons test

Attachments

• nighttime .jpg
    nighttime .jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm beating myself up symptom spotting, I know it's so so unlikely that I'm pregnant this month. I'm exhaustedand keep lying down during my son's naptime but I will feel so lazy when I inevitably get my bfn next week :( I have a lot of DIY and gardening that I desperately need to do and I'm laid on the sofa. All the emotions of even thinking of extending our family are exhausting! I met up with some friends today that I met when our toddlers were tiny and 2 already have babies and I was so broody watching how the siblings interact, it's so lovely. I can't wait to see Micah and a brother or sister.

Aw Angel, I'm sorry :hugs: Why do you think you're out this month? You can't count yourself out until AF shows!

I'm probably out because we only dtd from CD19 in what's usually a 27 day cycle due to my health scare (which was all fine, but I couldn't bring myself to TTC when I wasn't sure). I did hope that the stress delayed O but I'm having all my usual pre menstrual symptoms :( not even due on until Wednesday but feel like I'm about to get AF. Only went off the pill a month ago so I'm probably screwed up anyway!

OMG ladies, please let this be real.. dh doesn't see it but he never does!!!

Attachments

• 20150523_074527-1-1.jpg
    20150523_074527-1-1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20150523_074530-1-1.jpg
    20150523_074530-1-1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
I see it! Do an frer!!

I'm 99.9% sure I'm not pregnant. My boobs were so sore by 9dpo last time. This time I'm still breastfeeding and they feel totally normal. Test was stark white this morning.

I'll do another ic tonight and in the am, if still there I'll do a frer!!!! I don't want to waste them like last month!!!

This mornings OPK....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
I don't understand!!! Haha. Seriously this is pissing me off :growlmad:

Holy cow, I just hit a wall of exhaustion out of nowhere... Thank God for my husband, who watched our son and let me sleep for 2.5 hours... Lol

Ashley your surge can last for 36 hours. I always test it out and then the day I have my first negative after a positive I count that as ovulation day and then the day after that is 1dpo. Sometimes your body can gear up to ovulate a few times before it does. That opk is very positive. Keep testing and hopefully tomorrow you will have a negative. And keep bd'ing lol!

Pink I see something on those tests! Have u got a frer? Fingers crossed it's your bfp xx

Pink I see something on those tests! Have u got a frer? Fingers crossed it's your bfp xx

Yes I have 2, I'll take an ic in the morning and if the line is still there I'll take my frer!!

It's darker then the others I have taken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Emmy! I'm definitely still testing and bding lol.

Here is this afternoons tests. Negative digital and still positive stick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Well... I guess that makes it official!!!! :happydance: do you think the frer is too light?!

This is 10dpo, on a 2 hour hold with drinking a lot.. I was up with dd 2 hours ago and originally didn't plan on testing this early so drank a ton of water because I'm so thirsty , but then my stupid curiosity got the best of me and my pee was very diluted.. I just need to relax, I'm just worried it will be another chemical!!!!

Also look how barely there that ic looks!!! :/

Attachments

• 20150524_060153-1.jpg
    20150524_060153-1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150524_055637-1.jpg
    20150524_055637-1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5
If my cycle stays the same length as before I went on the pill then I'm not due on until Wednesday.. But I had a million AF symptoms yesterday and the day before and was convinced I'd come on but today they've all gone and no AF. :shrug: I'm so confused!

Well... I guess that makes it official!!!! :happydance: do you think the frer is too light?!

This is 10dpo, on a 2 hour hold with drinking a lot.. I was up with dd 2 hours ago and originally didn't plan on testing this early so drank a ton of water because I'm so thirsty , but then my stupid curiosity got the best of me and my pee was very diluted.. I just need to relax, I'm just worried it will be another chemical!!!!

Also look how barely there that ic looks!!! :/

Eek!! Super exciting post to see first thing this morning! I can totally see a line on the FRER! And that says a lot for me lol. When I got pregnant with my daughter that was about what my test looked like when AF was two weeks late so I think that's a really good line for only 10dpo!! Can't wait to see your lines get even darker!! :happydance: does your OH see this line?!

I just had to get on and share because I thought it was kind of weird, I've had the most realistic baby dreams the last two nights. I never have dreams really either. Two nights ago I had a dream that I had already just delivered a new little baby girl (wishful thinking? :haha:) and was trying to get a plan ready for everyone to come see her and get pictures of them meeting her. Last night I had a dream I got a bfp immediately and super dark (then I realized I had grabbed the wrong test and used an ovulation strip instead, something I could probably totally do on accident) and tested with the right test with the same results. Both dreams were SO realistic they kind of made me ache when I woke up. Ugh. At least they are pleasant dreams but they are also pure torture! :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->