Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

The digi wont let me test again because it says that I was at my peak fertility yesterday! The stupid smiley face stays on the screen for like 3 days I think it says lol.

O that's right.. well, I wold say that's your darkest opk yet right??? I would say you could be ovulating today or tomorrow ...

Wow Ashley your OPKs are all over the place! Haha that would be so frustrating. Maybe it means your hormones are working overtime to be sure and get you pregnant this cycle! :haha: You make me feel like I should test on another OPK just to make sure they're still negative and I knew what I was talking about when I swore I O'd a while back. I usually only test until I get a positive or two and then a negative or two and then I quit. I would definitely say you will O either today or tomorrow! That's some really good positives though so at least you know there is no doubt you will have a good chance this time around!! Men, always turn into a pain right at the worst time possible. Don't you love them. They so don't get the drive we do when TTC, timing doesn't concern them, just getting there fix does lol. My husband has made me crazy while TTC sometimes too. I swore he was going to end up holding out on me at the time I needed him not to this time around but he actually didn't. I still don't know if we stopped too early/late. Who knows.

Emmy, so sorry the witch arrived :hugs: But increasing your LP is super awesome! Next cycle will be yours!! :dust:

I get so incredibly tired after O for some reason. This happened last cycle too. I just feel like I have zero energy to accomplish anything after like 11 in the morning. Ugh. 10 days left until the :witch: is due. Yikes. I think part of the "sway" that I love so much is having something to do with myself during all the waiting. Then after O I feel totally useless. I've been on the pineapple, taking vitamins and extra folic acid, but that's really all I can do besides wait and I HATE it! Ugh. The TWW is the worst.

O that's right.. well, I wold say that's your darkest opk yet right??? I would say you could be ovulating today or tomorrow ...

Why did the digi say I was at my peak fertility yesterday then?! This is all so frustrating!

Wow Ashley your OPKs are all over the place! Haha that would be so frustrating. Maybe it means your hormones are working overtime to be sure and get you pregnant this cycle! :haha: You make me feel like I should test on another OPK just to make sure they're still negative and I knew what I was talking about when I swore I O'd a while back. I usually only test until I get a positive or two and then a negative or two and then I quit. I would definitely say you will O either today or tomorrow! That's some really good positives though so at least you know there is no doubt you will have a good chance this time around!! Men, always turn into a pain right at the worst time possible. Don't you love them. They so don't get the drive we do when TTC, timing doesn't concern them, just getting there fix does lol. My husband has made me crazy while TTC sometimes too. I swore he was going to end up holding out on me at the time I needed him not to this time around but he actually didn't. I still don't know if we stopped too early/late. Who knows.

Emmy, so sorry the witch arrived :hugs: But increasing your LP is super awesome! Next cycle will be yours!! :dust:

I get so incredibly tired after O for some reason. This happened last cycle too. I just feel like I have zero energy to accomplish anything after like 11 in the morning. Ugh. 10 days left until the :witch: is due. Yikes. I think part of the "sway" that I love so much is having something to do with myself during all the waiting. Then after O I feel totally useless. I've been on the pineapple, taking vitamins and extra folic acid, but that's really all I can do besides wait and I HATE it! Ugh. The TWW is the worst.

Ugh they are driving me nuts. I keep thinking I'm done O'ing so I'll take a test and expect it to be negative, but then it'll be positive. The sticks keep going light then dark, and then darker. But the thing that confuses me is that the digi was negative when the tests were showing positive. Then yesterday it finally showed the smiley face so I assumed that today my test would be lighter? I dont know :nope: I'm still just going to say I'm 1dpo lol! It's easier that way hahah

Yeah even though he's not my favorite person atm, we've still been trying to dtd just to ensure that if I am ovulating that we have a good chance. Since I apparently have no idea what I'm doing with OPK's we've been :sex: almost everyday.

10 days...thats not THAT far away! Cant wait for your test girl!

You could just be having a longer surge and also stress can make you stop surging and start again later, hopefully that's not the case but with today's test line darker than control I'd say you should pretty certainly O sometime in the next 48 hours!!! if you have abother cycle (hopefully none of us will ;) ) you should at least monitor your cervical position and mucus!! That will help tremendously! !!

That is so confusing, Ashley!

Do you all drink in the TWW? I have a friend coming over this evening and she doesn't know we are TTC. I don't really feel like mentioning it because she's at a totally different stage in her life and doesn't get the baby thing. But we usually have margaritas ;) lol

I think drinking in the tww is fine, I don't drink at all but staying relaxed in the tww is a good thing!! So I say relax and enjoy a margarita!!!! :)

You could just be having a longer surge and also stress can make you stop surging and start again later, hopefully that's not the case but with today's test line darker than control I'd say you should pretty certainly O sometime in the next 48 hours!!! if you have abother cycle (hopefully none of us will ;) ) you should at least monitor your cervical position and mucus!! That will help tremendously! !!

Thank you! Hopefully I dont have another cycle but if I do, I'll try to keep an eye on those other things next time.

Do you all drink in the TWW? I have a friend coming over this evening and she doesn't know we are TTC. I don't really feel like mentioning it because she's at a totally different stage in her life and doesn't get the baby thing. But we usually have margaritas ;) lol

I do :haha:

8dpo 5 pm... probably just the indent, but I can't help but see something ... probably just my line eye! :haha:

Attachments

• 20150522_165513-1-1.jpg
    20150522_165513-1-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150522_165506-1-1.jpg
    20150522_165506-1-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150522_165348-1-1.jpg
    20150522_165348-1-1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150522_165344-1.jpg
    20150522_165344-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
Okay so I messed around with your first picture to see if I could see anything with editing (I am terrible at seeing lines unless it is really obvious, another reason I don't test early haha) and I can see a line but I think it's too close to the control line to be where the positive line would be, right? Idk. Either way, I hope it's a :bfp:!!

Attachments

• 20150522_165513-1-1.jpg
    20150522_165513-1-1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
This afternoons OPK. Still pretty positive

Attachments

• afternnon CD14.jpg
    afternnon CD14.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 2

Maybe your hubby switched your OPKs out with some fake ones that are always positive so he would just keep getting lucky! :haha: I bet today is your true surge and you will be Oing in the next 12-48 hours. Just keep at it! When is AF due for you?

Maybe your hubby switched your OPKs out with some fake ones that are always positive so he would just keep getting lucky! :haha: I bet today is your true surge and you will be Oing in the next 12-48 hours. Just keep at it! When is AF due for you?

LOL sounds like something he would do!
So when the eff have I ovulated?! I totally thought today I was 1dpo...

I honestly don't know when AF is due. I just got my cycle back in January but they're still pretty irregular since having my daughter. My apps say it's supposed to be here on June 6 but they've been wrong so far haha

I don't drink much anyways but I definitely do not see a problem with it in the TWW. I love margaritas too! So take the time to relax, I'm sure that would actually help you more than hurt you!! :thumbup:

LOL sounds like something he would do!
So when the eff have I ovulated?! I totally thought today I was 1dpo...

I honestly don't know when AF is due. I just got my cycle back in January but they're still pretty irregular since having my daughter. My apps say it's supposed to be here on June 6 but they've been wrong so far haha

Haha it's frustrating I know. I never have the problem you're having with OPKs but my frustration comes in with temping. I never get a pretty dip then spike so I always worry about whether my body actually O'd or not. With your positives being so dark today I would say today is your surge. But with the clear blue saying yesterday that could have been as well. You don't actually O until at least 12 hours after your surge so in my opinion tomorrow would be the earliest you could be 1DPO. If it says June 6 and if you are for sure going to ovulate in the next day or two I would say testing one the 1st would be perfect! Or if you want to start sooner maybe just start a week from today? That would put you at like 6DPO most likely. Try to not stress it though! As long as you are DTD regularly the specific day doesn't matter. You're obviously getting a surge so you will for sure O which is the most important thing!! :thumbup:

Holy cow, Ashley! Those OPKs are nuts... have you used them before this month?

Ashley I feel your pain! I got 2 dark positives on mon and tues and since this is my first month temping, I was expecting to see a rise on wednesday. But no - temp has stayed the same so I guess this is going to be an anovulatory cycle. I have no idea if I've been ovulating at all because this is my first month temping again since before getting pregnant with DD. Has this happened to anyone else?

Haha it's frustrating I know. I never have the problem you're having with OPKs but my frustration comes in with temping. I never get a pretty dip then spike so I always worry about whether my body actually O'd or not. With your positives being so dark today I would say today is your surge. But with the clear blue saying yesterday that could have been as well. You don't actually O until at least 12 hours after your surge so in my opinion tomorrow would be the earliest you could be 1DPO. If it says June 6 and if you are for sure going to ovulate in the next day or two I would say testing one the 1st would be perfect! Or if you want to start sooner maybe just start a week from today? That would put you at like 6DPO most likely. Try to not stress it though! As long as you are DTD regularly the specific day doesn't matter. You're obviously getting a surge so you will for sure O which is the most important thing!! :thumbup:

Oh god, I am nervous to even try temping with all the issues I'm having with OPKs lol. You're brave!

Okay...so I think I will just start testing at 6dpo then. So tomorrow I will be 1dpo. I'm sticking with that ;) hah.
We are trying to DTD as often as we can since I have no idea what the heck is going on with my OPKs. I know we were pretty much :sex: almost everyday before the positive digi and we :sex: last night also. Planning to tonight as well...hopefully this leads to something! :happydance:

I will plan to test at 6dpo then..so that will be May 28. :baby:

Thanks so much for all your help! I know I probably sound like a crazy woman with all of my questions haha :haha:

Holy cow, Ashley! Those OPKs are nuts... have you used them before this month?

I haven't! This is my first time ever using them

Ashley I feel your pain! I got 2 dark positives on mon and tues and since this is my first month temping, I was expecting to see a rise on wednesday. But no - temp has stayed the same so I guess this is going to be an anovulatory cycle. I have no idea if I've been ovulating at all because this is my first month temping again since before getting pregnant with DD. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been confused with their ovulation this month lol! I felt like I was going crazy with all the different results I've been getting.

I have no advice on the temping because I've never done that before...but I know a lot of ladies on this thread have been doing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->