Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

So crazy. Did you have negative tests before all this?

I'm feeling super bummed tonight. Got all excited to see that "bfp" this morning, wish it hadn't happened so I didn't get my hopes up.

I've never had a test where the test line didn't show.

Try not to get too bummed out! These other tests might just not be able to show a line yet

Since I got the positive yesterday we :sex: last night and going to tonight and tomorrow and I hope thats enough. I never thought it would be this hard to get pregnant! Every month I am disappointed. I try not to get my hopes up because than I start my period and it starts all over again.

Since I got the positive yesterday we :sex: last night and going to tonight and tomorrow and I hope thats enough. I never thought it would be this hard to get pregnant! Every month I am disappointed. I try not to get my hopes up because than I start my period and it starts all over again.

Bding won't hurt!

I hope this month is lucky for you! I can't wait to see your tests :flower: My fingers are crossed!

Thank you! I am not sure if I am going to test early, I think I will wait and see if my period comes, we will see how patient I am.

I don't know how you ladies can wait lol. I'm SO impatient...I don't think I could ever just wait for my period not to show haha

I don't know how you ladies can wait lol. I'm SO impatient...I don't think I could ever just wait for my period not to show haha

I was just so disappointed last month, thought for sure I was pregnant cause period is never late and it was last month. If I was going to test early, what day should I? My cycles are normally 24-25 days but last month was 28 days, so should I test 6 days before the 25 days or 28 days? What do you think?

I was just so disappointed last month, thought for sure I was pregnant cause period is never late and it was last month. If I was going to test early, what day should I? My cycles are normally 24-25 days but last month was 28 days, so should I test 6 days before the 25 days or 28 days? What do you think?

If your cycles are normally 24-25 days then I would test 6 days before that. But it's totally up to you!

Tonight's OPK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
That looks positive to me. Do you keep testing until you get a negative? I am not testing anymore after getting the positive.

I guess you're supposed to stop when you get a negative...but I haven't yet. Tomorrow will be day 8 of only positive OPKs

Either I haven't stopped ovulating yet or these test strips are faulty lol.

I haven't tested yet this am, got up an hour ago and went pee and was holding my cup to get a sample and totally forgot :dohh:  .... I can't believe I did that, so I'm holing for the next hour so I can have a two hour hold!!!

No, she's not due until Wed. It's just not my month.

I caved and tested on a one hour hold.... my ic is much darker, and so is my frer if I compare it to yesterday's picture, if I compare it to the dried test it's not as good looking, but it's definitely darker.. Now it has dried much darker than these pics so I am BEYOND excited!!!!

Attachments

• 20150525_064419.jpg
    20150525_064419.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150525_070214.jpg
    20150525_070214.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2
  • PhotoGrid_1432555062130.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1432555062130.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 3
Great lines, Pink!! Congrats :)

I'm grasping at straws here and keep thinking I see something. I know it's not there, though. I just need to throw the test away and go get drunk at a BBQ. lol

test5again.jpg

I caved and tested on a one hour hold.... my ic is much darker, and so is my frer if I compare it to yesterday's picture, if I compare it to the dried test it's not as good looking, but it's definitely darker.. Now it has dried much darker than these pics so I am BEYOND excited!!!!

Congrats!! How excitjng!! 🙌

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->