Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

OMG..I m so sorry Krissie :(

I won't be doing SMEP this cycle...OH refusing to bd due to his back aching for a week...I m.not sure it and when I o if he will bd...turning 35 in march and really feeling the pressure to complete my family by conceiving this month...
Happy V day to me:(

Oh Krissie - so sorry to hear this news. Big hugs to you hon!

I am TTC for #2 after my son passed away shortly after birth. Its been 8 years so I am super excited and terrified about the whole process. Currently 4 days DPO after my IUI. The TWW has me super nervous and excited!

I am TTC for #2 after my son passed away shortly after birth. Its been 8 years so I am super excited and terrified about the whole process. Currently 4 days DPO after my IUI. The TWW has me super nervous and excited!

Hugs wobblebaby :hugs:

I'm sorry for the previous loss of your son and wish you all the best in conceiving your rainbow Wobblebaby. :hugs:

Wobble, I am SO sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I can imagine that this process would be a bit scary for you. Best of luck on your TTC journey! Hope you get your :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

Just getting to the point that I'm very ready to be done being pregnant. I'm ready for the nursery to be finished, I'm ready for my baby shower tonight, I'm ready to have everything we need for Thea, to pack my hospital bag, my weekly check-ups, just all of it. I'm beyond excited to finally hit my 9th month in 2 days. I know she needs to cook preferably for at least 3 more weeks but I can't wait to meet my daughter.

I'm almost ready to be in the same boat as Keely. I'm NOT ready... only because everything else is not ready. DH is STILL working on DD's big girl room, which means she's still in the nursery.... I can't fault him, because it's his work schedule and other things that pop up - not like he's being lazy or anything. So, I'm ready for that room to be done, then I can move her in there; Nursery stuff for DS is arriving daily from Amazon & other stores... it's piling up & I'm dying to get his room set up & ready to go.

I still need to pack my hospital bag - I made the list, but need to throw the stuff into a bag. I also need to do some baby laundry & throw some last minute things into Jacob's diaper bag (which is packed). DD has her own list of things she'll need when I go into labor, but I already sent that list to my mom. Mom says she'll pack for DD (Yay! One less thing to do!)

Oh, & I ordered everything I need to make padsicles... (It was a sad day when I ran out of the TWO perineal ice packs that the hospital gave me... so I def planned to make these this time around!) So, the rest of the stuff I need will be delivered today, and I will be making them ASAP.

Once all of that is done, I think I'll finally be ready to say I'm ready to have this baby! I am definitely tired of being sore and tired all the time! (On a side note, I overdid it on Tuesday when I went shopping with my mom, grocery shopping, then cleaned the house. I've been so sore since then that I've been limping around & literally have to sit up in bed just to turn over at night. It's miserable. I can't risk overdoing it anymore... if I go into labor this sore, I don't know how I'll make it through! :nope: )

I'm almost done with my Ina May book about childbirth, and I'm feeling a bit more confident about going through another natural/unmedicated hospital birth. I feel like I have some pain management techniques up my sleeve this time around so maybe I won't be quite as miserable as the last time around - at least I'll have a few ways to cope! :haha:

How is everyone else??

Dont think I ovulated this month... Had surge and positives but nothing on my chart. I have got an appointment on the ninth of march and will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->