Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

That's what I'm hoping the move will be like..me doing a lot of pointing lol
I want to meet sooo bad and its driving me crazy! But I can't get motivated to pack. Its not as fun as getting tiny baby stuff ready lol
I guess I need to get into gear in the next few weeks so I'm not rushing and end up overdoing myself.
I just realllllly hope our offer is accepted and all that good stuff because if we end up not getting that house we are reallly going to be pressed for time in finding a rental for the mean time because I refuse to bring Jax home to this house. We need more room! So say prayers, well wishes, good juju...whatever it is that you do, ladies! This house is what my little family needs!!

Fingers crossed that it happens extremely fast for you Powell!

dd was almost two last time we moved. i think she was like 22 months? but we had all these issues cause our date for closing was set, and then the bank for US didn't file paperwork until the last minute, so we closed on our home, and then were literally homeless.

Thank god the guy we bought our home from let us rent it, because otherwise we'd have lived with my mother. it was another TWO WEEKS before we were able to close on our house because our bank dropped the ball. i couldn't manage that pregnant!

The church owns the house we are trying to buy so they have to have a meeting this week about our offer. I'm hoping it doesn't take too much longer and they accept it. If it postpones our closing date of April I'm going to talk to our agent to talk to the church and see if we can 'rent' it until close so we can go ahead and get out of here. I'm going to mention that in a few weeks so we won't have to pay April rent here for just a week or so. We offered full asking price and for the church to pay closing costs so I really don't see a reason they would deny our offer! It's been on the market for going on 4 months and no other offers on the table so I keep hoping. Them accepting our offer and then inspections are the only thing we will be waiting on because we have pretty much everything we need for the loan approval. Hubs just has to take a buyers home education workshop and he's doing that next week! So keep your fingers crossed ladies!

31 weeks today! 63 days til EDD! Eeek

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
Good luck with the house!! I'm 31 weeks too and tomorrow will be exactly 8 weeks from c section day :)

Thanx Hal!! We should hear something this week about our offer! I'm going to be on pins and needles every time my phone rings lol

lovely bump hun!!!! and that's great, i so hope your offer is accepted and you can move in!

Good luck, Powell! Keep us posted!

You poor ladies! I've had to do a lot while pregnant, but I've never had to move (thank goodness!) Although the thought of sitting and pointing does sound nice in a move... maybe I shouldn't feel so bad for you all! :haha: :winkwink:

AFM, Diaper bag is packed... DH has now primed the ceiling in DD's big girl room, which means painting is next (Yay! Scraping popcorn off the ceiling has taken FOREVER!) And once painting is done, DD can move in there & I can get to work on setting up the nursery! :yipee:

Good luck Powell and lovely bump! :thumbup:

Bella - That's great news! It's always nice to feel like you're finally making progress with those things, I've just now started to feel like that with the nursery now that I've bought almost everything that we need and it's so close to being totally ready.

Right now the only things left to do with the nursery are wash the sheets and get the new bedding on the double bed when it comes in the mail, put up the curtains and valances when MIL finishes the curtains and brings them over, get the dresser from the IL's house to the nursery, mount the baby monitor, and to clean the birdcage and get it decorated. I'll clean the birdcage today and test out the string lights tonight although the birdcage won't be finished until MIL finishes the felt birds and whatnot for the inside of the cage. I'll also see if I can get Colin to mount the baby monitor tonight. I just packed the hospital bags yesterday. <3

Thanx ladies!!! I will keep everyone updated! I'm hoping we hear something at the beginning of the week rather than the end because I'm impatient and they still have to do the appraisal then the inspection for the FHA loan then the other few inspections. But as of right now everything is still set to be taken care of by the beginning of April. I'm hoping that them taking a little bit on the offer doesn't change dates too much and push us closer to my due date!

Keely, sounds great! I can't wait to see pics of this birdcage you're doing! It sounds really cool :)

Powell, FX for you that they get back to you really soon!!!

Oh my goodness you ladies are so close!! <3

I know but I still feel so far away! I think it'll feel closer when it's actually March, it's probably the fact that it's still February that's throwing me off. :wacko:

Girl you are due only halfway into March! It should def be feeling like its getting close, for you it really is! Less than 4 weeks! I feel like it's super close and I'm not due till end of April lol different people different perspectives I guess lol

Girl you are due only halfway into March! It should def be feeling like its getting close, for you it really is! Less than 4 weeks! I feel like it's super close and I'm not due till end of April lol different people different perspectives I guess lol

Lol I know this realistically but it still just doesn't feel as close as it should. I don't think it will really hit me until 38 weeks, the gestation I had DS. I think part of it is that the nursery isn't finished either, it might hit me like a train when there's finally nothing left to do to prepare for her arrival although at this rate she may be here by the time the nursery is completely finished.

Just saw this on my FB news feed and had to share!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1456203193007.jpg
    FB_IMG_1456203193007.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
Ladies have you any experience with spd? can anyone calm me down? i'm FREAKING out. i definitely have all the symptoms. when i had talked to mw she shrugged me off like it was no big deal, get a band, etc.

well did some reading last night after a particularly excruciating evening and omg i may not be able to give birth naturally? may have to have a c-section? and in some cases the pain goes on after you give birth? I'm so upset! :cry:

Lol I know this realistically but it still just doesn't feel as close as it should. I don't think it will really hit me until 38 weeks, the gestation I had DS. I think part of it is that the nursery isn't finished either, it might hit me like a train when there's finally nothing left to do to prepare for her arrival although at this rate she may be here by the time the nursery is completely finished.

Keely, YES! This exactly! And I am so much farther away from being done with baby things than you! :haha:

Ladies have you any experience with spd? can anyone calm me down? i'm FREAKING out. i definitely have all the symptoms. when i had talked to mw she shrugged me off like it was no big deal, get a band, etc.

well did some reading last night after a particularly excruciating evening and omg i may not be able to give birth naturally? may have to have a c-section? and in some cases the pain goes on after you give birth? I'm so upset! :cry:

Yes! First of all - STAY OFF DR GOOGLE! :haha: I'm fairly certain I have SPD. I spoke to my midwife about it. She had it too, and she said the band really doesn't help much, and physical therapy is a pain in the bum (though she was willing to send me if I wanted to - I declined). So, her suggestion was to keep my legs together.

Think when you're getting in & out of bed, sit bum first, then swing your legs in. When turning over in bed, squeeze a pillow between your legs, and when getting in and out of the car, put your bum in the seat & swing your legs (together) into the car. Also, try not to take long strides when walking & be careful going up & down stairs. Just try to keep your legs together as much as possible.

When she first told me that I was very skeptical, but it's really helped me a lot! I'm not in pain nearly as much as I was before. And as for C-sections and ongoing pain after birth, neither were mentioned to me. I'm planning a natural vaginal unmedicated hospital birth, and was never told that I can't have that. Chin up, girl - you'll be fine :flower: Hope that helps!!!!

Oh mommy I'm sorry you are in pain. But I agree with bella. Stay off Dr. Google. :hugs:

Powell- those are positively adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->