Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

"i started using opks this cycle & they went positive on cd 15, then stayed positive (dark positive) until now & i got pregnant 1-2 on a digi yesterday! pointless post really but just dont give up hope if you have a temp rise & still getting positive opks they never went lighter at all & i tested everyday"

Here's another one I read. Totally possible!! Weird, but could mean good things are in store for the next couple of days!! This thread might be taking a lucky turn! :winkwink:

Okay so I'm dumb and tested on a Wonfo just because I really don't know how many DPO I am since my OPK's have been all over the place (also took another one this morning and its still positive btw. Ugh) I got my firt dark positive on May 17...so if we count that as my ovulation I would be 8dpo today. But who knows :haha:

But the wondfo showed a SUPER duper faint pink line. Like so faint I had to tilt the stick and squint to see it lol! I'm not going to test again until next week sometime but I thought it was weird! Either there was a line starting or I have bad line eye haha

Ok sooo, I did what I always have to do. Research! And, guess what came up!!!

"I've done some research on this and apparently ovulation tests will come out positive if you are pregnant. As i understand it, ovulation tests pick up LH and HCG alike -- they don't differentiate. Pregnancy tests, however, only pick up HCG."

Eek!! Maybe you O'd really early and didn't catch it because you didn't start testing early enough or something weird and you've been getting positives because you're actually pregnant instead of your body trying to ovulate???!!! That would be so great!! :) Fingers crossed that's what has been going on!!!!!!

I was actually going to suggest this... Take a frer just to be sure Ashley!!!!!

I don't have any!! Ahhh...I need to go get some !

"i started using opks this cycle & they went positive on cd 15, then stayed positive (dark positive) until now & i got pregnant 1-2 on a digi yesterday! pointless post really but just dont give up hope if you have a temp rise & still getting positive opks they never went lighter at all & i tested everyday"

Here's another one I read. Totally possible!! Weird, but could mean good things are in store for the next couple of days!! This thread might be taking a lucky turn! :winkwink:

I just took an OPK an hour or so ago so I'll try to hold for a few more hours then take another Wondfo and see if anything comes up. I doubt anyone will be able to see it lol but I'll try. Y'all are making me anxious now!

I just took an OPK an hour or so ago so I'll try to hold for a few more hours then take another Wondfo and see if anything comes up. I doubt anyone will be able to see it lol but I'll try. Y'all are making me anxious now!

Haha I'm anxious too now!! I can't wait to see what happens! Go get some FRERs and take one Wednesday morning!

Haha I'm anxious too now!! I can't wait to see what happens! Go get some FRERs and take one Wednesday morning!

I will for sure! I have to know whats going on :baby:

Okay so I had my husband take one of the OPKs just to see if the tests are faulty or if I really am truly getting dark positive. His test shows two lines as well. Not even close to dark like mine...are there always two lines on these tests?? His would be 'negative' from OPK testers views but it's still odd that his test still showed two lines :/

I attached a photo of his test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
Okay so I had my husband take one of the OPKs just to see if the tests are faulty or if I really am truly getting dark positive. His test shows two lines as well. Not even close to dark like mine...are there always two lines on these tests?? His would be 'negative' from OPK testers views but it's still odd that his test still showed two lines :/

Yes. There's typically two lines but only when the test line is darker does it mean positive. I always test two lines regardless but my sister in law would test one liners every time.

Yep! Took it for my daughter! :) hoping this cycle works! So excited!!

I hope it does too! Did you get pregnant with your daughter the first time you took it? Did it cause any bad side effects when you took it before? I know some women get super hormonal and emotional but then I know my mom always said her hormones were so messed up from PCOS that when she was on Clomid it helped line them out so she actually felt better than she did off of it.

It worked the 2nd time :) I believe it made me a little hormonal and k definitely got hot flashes, but so worth it!! The first time I had 9-10mm follicles. The next time (when I actually conceived my daughter) I had a 19mm follicle I believe :)

Hi everyone!
I've just started logging back in to BNB after years of inactivity.
Hubby and I just decided this month that it's time to TTC baby #2 :)
I missed ovulation this month, but started prenatal vitamins today and patiently(impatiently) waiting 3 weeks until next ovulation.
When I first created this account in 2009 I was in my TWW. I have made lasting friendships here with the "bump buddies" I had. Hoping to meet amazing ladies ones again!

Yes. There's typically two lines but only when the test line is darker does it mean positive. I always test two lines regardless but my sister in law would test one liners every time.

Okay I was just wondering if the two lines are normal cause like you said, some people only get one line...so it makes me wonder if my tests are faulty?

Hi everyone!
I've just started logging back in to BNB after years of inactivity.
Hubby and I just decided this month that it's time to TTC baby #2 :)
I missed ovulation this month, but started prenatal vitamins today and patiently(impatiently) waiting 3 weeks until next ovulation.
Magen I first created this account in 2009 I was in my TWW. I have made lasting friendships here with the "bump buddies" I had. Hoping to meet amazing ladies ones again!

Hi and welcome! :hi:

Feel free to join with us!! I'd like to keep this thread going as long as I can :D

Okay so here is tonight's OPK

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 4
Alright...I was recounting my cycle days from when I got my positive OPK strip and the positive digi...I counted that as my true positive. So tomorrow I will be 5dpo. I plan on starting to test on Wednesday which will make me 6dpo. Hopefully I get my BFP this cycle! I honestly have no idea when I actually ovulated just because I didn't notice anything different (O pain, EWCM) so I'm just guessing based on my opks..Ugh hopefully I'm somewhat in the ballpark of when I actually did O!

I hope you get your bfp this cycle so we can be bump buddies!!!!!!

AF got me 2 days early. I'm kind of relieved after those frustrating tests. Ready to move on to this next cycle.

It's all good, I feel fine about it actually. One more month being a mom of 1. Life with 1 baby is just SO easy, I'm just enjoying it and in God's timing, we will become parents of 2 :)

Opk this morning! STILL POSITVE. O. M. G.

Also took a Wondfo because I just have no idea what is going on.
I dont think there is anything there :/

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
I inverted it...anything?

Attachments

• invert.jpg
    invert.jpg