• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hey ladies.. Af finally arrived one day late. So I guess that means I had a 12 day lp. I had no hint of a bfp so I know it wasn't a chemical.

Starting femara this cycle and nervous/excited and really hoping it works. November marks 2 years since we start ntnp/ttc our second. :cry:

Rtebbe- how are you doing hun?

i'm so sorry krissie :( praying the femara works right away when do you take that?

I'm sorry Krissie. I hope the femera does the trick for you.
I'm good sickness is finally easing up a bit. I have an appointment on the 1st. I have been using my doppler and having a bit of a freak out as I can hear 2 beats in different places that I think are placenta(s) I have a feeling it's only 1 and I have no idea what I'm hearing lol but who knows doesn't help when my boy keeps saying babies. So hopefully the doctor can set that question straight. Other than that just finishing up my last week of work and then a month off for holidays!!!!

Oh Krissie, I'm so sorry, that's got to be so tough! Sending :dust: your way! I hope you get a beautiful :bfp: with that femara. :hug:

Rtebbe, would be pretty cool to have twins though! Wow! I swear, kids have intuition when it comes to these things. Madelyn was the first to tell me there was a baby in my belly (before I took a test at 10 DPO) and she told me it was a boy pretty early on, too. Right on both counts! Are you hoping for a boy or girl? (or both? :winkwink: )

AFM, Jacob started daycare last week. I sobbed in the car for an hour in the parking lot after drop off. I keep having random issues at daycare, so I'm not too happy - everything from them losing my daughter's stuff (extra clothes, blanket, sheet - but they have since found the sheet) to them not completely emptying the bags that I pump into and send for Jacob (Hello! That's at least 5 minutes of nipple torture for me to get that milk!) I just hate pumping. And I hate that I have to have my babies in daycare. I really just want to be a SAHM. I've always wanted that and we just can't afford it. :cry: Sorry to whine. How is everyone else doing??

:hugs: Bella!! Daycare is so difficult. My ds only does one day a week and they just moved him into a preschool class. He is just to tiny and his language is behind so I just worry so much about the larger kids running him over.

Rtebbe- hopefully you can find out tomorrow for sure. How far along are you now?

Afm, I probably shouldn't have started Femara right after Clomid as I am having a hell of an emotional time. But I am trying to stay hopeful that we get our sticky bean from this.

I am 13w 4d and if it is 2 I am hoping for one of each. Hopefully tomorrow we get answers lol. But if I went by his intuition it would be a puppy haha. Finally just got him convinced that it's a human baby lol

Bella - i'm so sorry you're having such a time with daycare. I can't imagine! I told dh when we were thinking ofkids i didn't want any unless i could stay home. I have such high anxiety i'd probably combust sending my guys to daycare. I'm already freaking and dd doesn't go to kindergarten til next year.

rtebbe - how did your appt go? i bet one of the beats was yours. i kept finding mine a ton while doing heartbeats, and i'd freak out and realize it was just mine! it was a LOT slower than baby's.

krissie- i'm sorry you're so emotional :( ttc is emotional on its own, wihtout the added meds :(

nothing huge to report here, j has a tiny cough but he seems ok other than that. we are having a patio put in today, something dh has been dying for since we moved in 3 years ago. glad he finally is getting what he wanted. He got his patio, i got my baby. lol!

So what I was hearing was blood supply my ovaries. We couldn't find babies. The doctor isn't concerned as I am only 13w 4d and I am "obese". I'm not sure about it being no concern since we were able to find my son's at 10 weeks so to reassure me I go back next week to see if we can hear it and if not I have to go for another ultrasound. Other than that kinda nervous about not having a 18week scan booked yet only have 4weeks. Again I am a crazy planner. And also got the disappointing news that I have to transfer care again in the next few weeks and travel 3hours away and having a killer freak out about that.

Well, at least they're taking care of it.... one week isn't too bad (in doctor's schedules... in our own minds, that's 7 days of freaking out!!!) But it could be worse/longer to wait. I'm sure all will be okay. :hugs:

Did I miss something? Why do you need to travel 3 hours??

Did you have an ultrasound and they couldn't find any baby or just the doppler? Sorry I am a bit confused. :flower:

I am CD 8 and so we starting eod today. I am really hopeful I will o sooner than last cycle. Last cycle I was so upset we stopped bding and so we only bd the day of o.

Well, at least they're taking care of it.... one week isn't too bad (in doctor's schedules... in our own minds, that's 7 days of freaking out!!!) But it could be worse/longer to wait. I'm sure all will be okay. :hugs:

Did I miss something? Why do you need to travel 3 hours??

We are from a small area and only have 1 hospital serving 5 communities with only 1 surgeon who takes weekends off and with my weight/bmi he doesn't feel itso safe enough to risk me delivering and the possibility of needing a section. Anyone with a bmi over 30 gets referred out of town. That being said the closet place I can deliver is 3 hours away. So I'm looking at being induced again because I refuse to be stuck in a car for 3hrs in labor in the middle of winter. It is breaking my heart because I would love to be able to embrace my body and let it do what it's made to do on its own but I guess that's never a possibility for me.

Krissie they only used the doppler. Like I said we are to small of an area to have access to an ultrasound machine.

ugh how frustrating for you hun! i'm sorry you're going through all that.

and krissie i have everythign crossed for you love

I am still sicker than all heck even though I thought it was going away so I'm not overly worried. Apparently baby is just shy, mom is convinced it's a girl.
Krissie fingers and toes are crossed for you!

rtebbe if an ultrasound hasn't ruled out twins yet then I suppose it's possible but you could also easily be picking up the placenta. Is one of the "heartbeats" quite a bit slower than the other?

Krissie I have everything crossed for you this cycle! :dust:

I can't believe that DD is already 6 months old! Where does the time go? :wacko:

Wow, I can't believe your little girl is 6 months either! It sure has gone quickly.

happy 6 weeks to your little one kiki!

time is going too fast for sure. Soon we'll be coming up on 3 months over here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"