Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi Ladies! I am new to this so please be nice :winkwink: My husband and I are ready to TTC #2. We made this decision at the end of my ovulation this month. Like the very last day or maybe even the day after the last day. SO my silly question is this. He had alot of pre but pulled out, because of second thoughts. (silly indecisive men) I was supposed to start my period yeasterday, but nothing yet. Is there a chance?? I am scared to get a test becasue of a BFN. But, there is a shred of hope for my and im getting excited!!!!

BTW, no more second thoughts for him, he is super excited!!!

Hi Ladies! I am new to this so please be nice :winkwink: My husband and I are ready to TTC #2. We made this decision at the end of my ovulation this month. Like the very last day or maybe even the day after the last day. SO my silly question is this. He had alot of pre but pulled out, because of second thoughts. (silly indecisive men) I was supposed to start my period yeasterday, but nothing yet. Is there a chance?? I am scared to get a test becasue of a BFN. But, there is a shred of hope for my and im getting excited!!!!

There is def a chance. If you missed your period then I would for sure take a chance and test! It will show if your pregnant!
:dust:

There is always a chance :thumbup:!!!! Definitely take a test and if negative don't get discouraged.. are you sure when you Ovulated?

Thank you! I think I just needed to hear someone else say it too.haha. Im super nervous though. We were trying last year but then found out I had thyroid cancer, so we had to get all that taken care of, then wait an ungodly amount of time to start trying again. If I am not pregnant this go around. Is there anything you would recommend to up our chances any?

I am not !00% but about 97% sure. I bought some ovulation tests....like 150 of them. Took them everyday for a months and everyday they were negative. I had my sister use them for a month too and they were all negative, so Im pretty sure they were faulty. Gonna try another round if I get a BFN

well .. there is a blood test the drs can do on cd21 to make sure you are ovulating.. but maybe you just need a different brand of OPKs.. I would definitely suggest that first, make sure you are timing sex perfectly.. hopefully that will give you your bfp!!!

I'm out this month, AF arrived just now, it was a very long shot this month anyway!

If I started this afternoon is this CD1 or is that not until tomorrow?

Angeloftroy...I believe today would be CD1. I'm sorry about AF :(

Thanks, so that was a 26 day cycle, is that very short or OK?

Thanks Ladies! I am going to try t be positive if I do get a BFN. I think I will wait until tomorrow to test (if I possibly can) Another question. Is it normal for my cycle length to fluctuate? According to charts, sometimes its 30 and sometimes its 32. (This is why I am going to try to wait until tomorrow to test.

Thanks Ladies! I am going to try t be positive if I do get a BFN. I think I will wait until tomorrow to test (if I possibly can) Another question. Is it normal for my cycle length to fluctuate? According to charts, sometimes its 30 and sometimes its 32. (This is why I am going to try to wait until tomorrow to test.

I think it's totally normal for cycles to fluctuate. Especially when it's only by a day or two. Keep us posted on that test!!

And I'm so sorry to those who got AF :(

Well I started my prenatal vitamins yesterday. Since I have to lose some weight, but opted to do it after baby #2, my Dr prescribed PregVit folic 5.
So far so good... It just seems like an eternity until next ovulation.

Totally normal for it to fluctuate!

I can't wait for your test! Be sure to post it here :D

I think it's totally normal for cycles to fluctuate. Especially when it's only by a day or two. Keep us posted on that test!!

And I'm so sorry to those who got AF :(

Well I started my prenatal vitamins yesterday. Since I have to lose some weight, but opted to do it after baby #2, my Dr prescribed PregVit folic 5.
So far so good... It just seems like an eternity until next ovulation.

They say that taking prenatals while TTC is supposed to help to conceive faster. Hopefully this works for you!!

When do you ovulate next?

5 dpo and I have been SO tired the last two days. Today it's been so hard to keep my eyes open! I remember this is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter. Not sure if I can see anything on the tests I took but hoping this means my BFP is on it's way!

I did take another Wondfo...think maybe I see a line kind of trying to start? Maybe I'm just seeing things lol :headspin:

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi ladies, I'd like you to join you too!

We have been TTC #2 for about 15 months, we wanted a small age gap but I have PCOS so I'm in it for the long haul! We currently have 17mo DS and are hoping to add to our brood soon. I'm currently CD49 but BFN so hoping AF starts soon to try again!

:dust:

7DPO today, seems like I'm on a downward spiral. Im just so sick, cramps and the worst nausea. Im hoping im pregnant, at the same time a little sad, I was hoping my second pregnancy would be different. With DD I was sick the whole time til my third trimester when it got better. I'm going to do a test tomorrow though.

5 dpo and I have been SO tired the last two days. Today it's been so hard to keep my eyes open! I remember this is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter. Not sure if I can see anything on the tests I took but hoping this means my BFP is on it's way!

I did take another Wondfo...think maybe I see a line kind of trying to start? Maybe I'm just seeing things lol :headspin:

For some reason I think I see a line to the LEFT of the arrows lol maybe it's my computer I'm going to look again!
OK- edited because I had to go back and look... if I squint I think I see something? I'm not much help haha

For some reason I think I see a line to the LEFT of the arrows lol maybe it's my computer I'm going to look again!
OK- edited because I had to go back and look... if I squint I think I see something? I'm not much help haha

LOL thanks for looking! I don't even know if I can see anything. Ive been staring at the tests for too long :haha:

I did one more pg test though...anything?

Attachments

• 6oZyH57.jpg
    6oZyH57.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
7DPO today, seems like I'm on a downward spiral. Im just so sick, cramps and the worst nausea. Im hoping im pregnant, at the same time a little sad, I was hoping my second pregnancy would be different. With DD I was sick the whole time til my third trimester when it got better. I'm going to do a test tomorrow though.

Hopefully if you are pregnant, you'll just feel crappy in the first trimester. I got super duper lucky with my daughter. I only felt awful for the first like 10 weeks or so but then once I hit 2nd tri I felt amazing! haha. I'm also hoping that I have a good 2nd pregnancy

They say that taking prenatals while TTC is supposed to help to conceive faster. Hopefully this works for you!!

When do you ovulate next?

^^^I did not know that about prenatals!?? I took them for about a month before my first pregnancy. Maybe that's why it worked first try?

Next cycle should start around June 4th so ovulation will be around the 19-21 approx. like I said it seems like an eternity. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->