Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

So I did the opk as hpt test today again. I'm only 7DPO and was expecting no line like last time. But immediately after dipping I saw this.

I have resisted buying pregnancy tests. I have one internet cheapie I'm going to use either in the evening or tomorrow morning then I'm buying some digis tomorrow

Fx this is it

Attachments

• 1432690639640-1881878985.jpg
    1432690639640-1881878985.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 7
^^^I did not know that about prenatals!?? I took them for about a month before my first pregnancy. Maybe that's why it worked first try?

Next cycle should start around June 4th so ovulation will be around the 19-21 approx. like I said it seems like an eternity. :wacko:

Yeah! Ive always read that its a good idea to start prenatals if your TTC. It helps give you all the vitamins and stuff that you need!

Oh jeez I know how you feel. Waiting until I'm like 7 or 8 dpo seems like forever lol!

So I did the opk as hpt test today again. I'm only 7DPO and was expecting no line like last time. But immediately after dipping I saw this.

I have resisted buying pregnancy tests. I have one internet cheapie I'm going to use either in the evening or tomorrow morning then I'm buying some digis tomorrow

Fx this is it

Def take a test!!

5 dpo and I have been SO tired the last two days. Today it's been so hard to keep my eyes open! I remember this is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter. Not sure if I can see anything on the tests I took but hoping this means my BFP is on it's way!

I did take another Wondfo...think maybe I see a line kind of trying to start? Maybe I'm just seeing things lol :headspin:

For some reason I think I see a line to the LEFT of the arrows lol maybe it's my computer I'm going to look again!
OK- edited because I had to go back and look... if I squint I think I see something? I'm not much help haha

LOL thanks for looking! I don't even know if I can see anything. Ive been staring at the tests for too long :haha:

I did one more pg test though...anything?

Ok, I stared at that picture and was thinking "darn, no line" so I zoomed in and I don't know if I'm seeing the shadow (evap line)where the positive SHOULD be or if something is brewing!!! :happy dance: How many DPO are you now? Symptoms? Sorry if you've posted this already.. I was really busy for the last few days and haven't been able to catch up yet. Realllllly hope you get your BFP soon:hugs:

Ok, I stared at that picture and was thinking "darn, no line" so I zoomed in and I don't know if I'm seeing the shadow (evap line)where the positive SHOULD be or if something is brewing!!! :happy dance: How many DPO are you now? Symptoms? Sorry if you've posted this already.. I was really busy for the last few days and haven't been able to catch up yet. Realllllly hope you get your BFP soon:hugs:

Thats what I was wondering too! I see a shadow but I'm not sure what exactly it is lol :wacko:

Tomorrow I am 6dpo and the last two nights I have been SO tired. I've been getting a pretty decent nights sleep so I have no idea why I would be feeling extra sleepy all of the sudden. I've also been feeling nauseous randomly as well. Last night my husband smoked a cigar and the smell of the smoke on his clothes me made almost throw up. Never happened before!

After dinner tonight I felt sick as well. Not sure if it's too early for these symptoms but I know I'm not imagining them!

Thats what I was wondering too! I see a shadow but I'm not sure what exactly it is lol :wacko:

Tomorrow I am 6dpo and the last two nights I have been SO tired. I've been getting a pretty decent nights sleep so I have no idea why I would be feeling extra sleepy all of the sudden. I've also been feeling nauseous randomly as well. Last night my husband smoked a cigar and the smell of the smoke on his clothes me made almost throw up. Never happened before!

After dinner tonight I felt sick as well. Not sure if it's too early for these symptoms but I know I'm not imagining them!

Those are all really good signs!!!:happy dance: I know some people will say that's too early for symptoms, but if you know your body and you're experiencing these things and they're out of the norm you very well could be getting a BFP soon. When will you test again?!

Those are all really good signs!!!:happy dance: I know some people will say that's too early for symptoms, but if you know your body and you're experiencing these things and they're out of the norm you very well could be getting a BFP soon. When will you test again?!

I'll be taking more wondfos tomorrow! I'll try to remember to use FMU and post the test on here. I doubt I'll see anything though. It is still really early

Can't wait to see your test, Ashley :) Still silently stalking this thread.

I don't believe in the "it's too early for symptoms line". My first pregnancy I just KNEW. I was only about 8-10 DPO and was still getting negative pregnancy tests, but I knew. My boobs were sore which was odd, I was tired, and one morning I got up early to meet my friend at the mall for Christmas shopping and I felt SOOO nauseous.
I finally got my first positive 13DPO.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Todays test. Nothing yet :(

Had some supper crazy dreams last night and still feel really tired this morning

Attachments

• pos1.jpg
    pos1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8
  • a3kguUG.jpg
    a3kguUG.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
and this.
I feel like I see a shadow or something TRYING to start.

Attachments

• mRpSjdZ.jpg
    mRpSjdZ.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
I don't believe in the "it's too early for symptoms line". My first pregnancy I just KNEW. I was only about 8-10 DPO and was still getting negative pregnancy tests, but I knew. My boobs were sore which was odd, I was tired, and one morning I got up early to meet my friend at the mall for Christmas shopping and I felt SOOO nauseous.
I finally got my first positive 13DPO.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!

I had no idea I was pregnant with my daughter haha. Only symptom I thought was weird was that my boobs were hurting. Only reason I took a test :haha:

Thank you! Hopefully I can get my bfp this cycle. I keep testing and I THINK I'm starting to see something but I Could have bad line eye!

I do see a little shadow!

Really?! Good to know I'm not seeing things lol!

HI Ladies! I have a couple couple of questions. First of all, my husband FINALLY jumped on board with me on TTC #2 this past month. We tried last year and then found out I had thyroid cancer and had to stop. And lucky for me, he decided to start trying this time, the day after ovulation. So here is the question (WARNING: its probably TMI) So during sex, he kept stopping and pulling out so that he wouldnt orgasm prematurely. Well when he finally did orgasm, he pulled out :( (He says it was out of habit and he really does want to try) Anyway,I usually get my period on the 26th-27th. SO last week, I starved to death! I meant full on hunger. I ate everything in friggin site. Normally the week before my period, I am so bloated I cant eat anything. My boobs were sore, but I know that can be an AF symptom. Well its the 27th, and no AF. I keep checking to make sure like every hour but the only thing I have is discharge. This morning it was almost clear, and as the afternoon came, it turned to an off white color. But no AF. I took a HPT this afternoon and it was negative. (I know, I should take it in the morning, but I just couldnt wait_ Now I am worried that I am just creating symptoms and stressing AF away. I AM SO READY to be PREGNANT!!!

I just realized that I posted to this thread yesterday, but oh well. I need someone to keep me SANE!!!

HI Ladies! I have a couple couple of questions. First of all, my husband FINALLY jumped on board with me on TTC #2 this past month. We tried last year and then found out I had thyroid cancer and had to stop. And lucky for me, he decided to start trying this time, the day after ovulation. So here is the question (WARNING: its probably TMI) So during sex, he kept stopping and pulling out so that he wouldnt orgasm prematurely. Well when he finally did orgasm, he pulled out :( (He says it was out of habit and he really does want to try) Anyway,I usually get my period on the 26th-27th. SO last week, I starved to death! I meant full on hunger. I ate everything in friggin site. Normally the week before my period, I am so bloated I cant eat anything. My boobs were sore, but I know that can be an AF symptom. Well its the 27th, and no AF. I keep checking to make sure like every hour but the only thing I have is discharge. This morning it was almost clear, and as the afternoon came, it turned to an off white color. But no AF. I took a HPT this afternoon and it was negative. (I know, I should take it in the morning, but I just couldnt wait_ Now I am worried that I am just creating symptoms and stressing AF away. I AM SO READY to be PREGNANT!!!

It sounds like pregnancy symptoms especially since you haven't gotten AF yet! Take a test tomorrow morning and hopefully you'll see two lines :D

Oh thank goodness. My gut keeps telling me that af is coming but I hope not :( I would love to tell my dh we are pregnant on father's day, we will be at the beach with his family so it would be perfect!! unfortunately, I'm so used to bfn, I get discouraged easily.

Oh thank goodness. My gut keeps telling me that af is coming but I hope not :( I would love to tell my dh we are pregnant on father's day, we will be at the beach with his family so it would be perfect!! unfortunately, I'm so used to bfn, I get discouraged easily.

That's what I was hoping to do too, tell him on father's day! How perfect! You said you started trying the day after O right? How were you tracking O?

Tonights test. I swear I see a line kind of showing in the negative pic..am I going crazy?! :wacko:

I also uploaded the original too

Attachments

• J5wHjd9.jpg
    J5wHjd9.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
  • FOn75Qg.jpg
    FOn75Qg.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9

Aw don't get discouraged! This could be your month :D

I would like to announce on Fathers day but I don't think I could keep it a secret that long LOL

I'm having very strong symptoms very early compared to dd and my bloating is insane already... of course I then keep having dreams about twins lol and I can't shake that feeling.. I keep saying "the babies" lol... last night in my dream I was trying to put "them" both in my moby wrap.... talk about a random dream.... anyway I was worried about my line yesterday but I took my last frer today and I'm happy to say the test line came up immediately and the control line took quite a while even after the urine washed over it I was even wondering if it was going to show up ... and my ic (we all know what pains those are) the line came up before the control line also which REALLY made me happy and it's a nice dark line .... I'm 14dpo today so it is much darker than with my dd (I still have my sticks from her and pulled them out to compare and went back on here and compared notes ) {obsessed much }... Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->