Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Ashley, I still can't see anything :/ but it's early and easier to see in person I'm sure, so if you think it's something in the works I'm sure it is and I can't wait to see it really show!! :) especially if you're already having symptoms!

Pink, that is awesome!! I so hope you get your twins! That would be incredibly exciting! Have you made a doctor apt yet? I can't wait to see if your gut feeling is right, it usually is!

Unfortunately for me my pre AF Symptoms have gotten really strong. Not due til at least Monday based on how my cycles normally go but I'm expecting it to arrive early for sure. If it is going to come I do prefer sooner rather than later so I can start obsessing over trying again!

TMI warning, but I started AF on Tuesday afternoon and the flow has already slowed to the point that I only need a thin pantiliner, it's basically just old brown blood when I wipe, it feels more like a breakthrough bleed when on the pill than a true AF. I did have bad pms though which I don't get on the pill. I only stopped the pill at the end of April and now I'm worrying I've not started proper cycles yet. I am scared I'm not ovulating. :(

So CD 15 still negative OPK... maybe I'm not doing it right.. i do them with FMU then again around 7-9pm.... anyways been BD EOD and tonight is supposed to be BD night but i'm exhausted! and feel a little nauseous... blah! my nausea will not get in my way of TTC!.

Anyone ever gotten BFP and never seen a +OPK? Last month I saw a +OPK but only during like a 4 hour period.... this whole OPK business is soooo confusing to me....

pink - How awesome if you had twins?! Especially since you're dreaming so much about it! I can't wait to see an US pic :D

Miracles - Yeah I know most people can't see it....if its even there. I swear Im seeing things lol

Angel - Are you going to take ovulation tests?

VJ - I've never had that happen to me. Mine was the opposite...only positive OPKs. Maybe try a different brand as well?

Okay so I sucked it up and used a FRER this morning.

Anything at all?!

Attachments

• TTC7HiZ.jpg
    TTC7HiZ.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6
Pink, that is awesome!! I so hope you get your twins! That would be incredibly exciting! Have you made a doctor apt yet? I can't wait to see if your gut feeling is right, it usually is!

Yes my dr appointment which will include a first ultrasound is June 22 at 8:50 am, I'll be about 7.5 weeks!!!! I think it would be insane if my instincts were correct.. when pregnant with dd I knew from the beginning she was a girl.. we did a gender reveal party and me and dh went to buy supplies for the party and I picked up all the things I needed and met dh at checkout and he said where's the blue stuff (this was before the ultrasound so we still didn't know) and it literally didn't even cross my mind that he still thought it could be a boy .. I just knew , and I told my dr at every ultrasound "she/her".. lol. But could ones intuition be right about twins?!

TMI warning, but I started AF on Tuesday afternoon and the flow has already slowed to the point that I only need a thin pantiliner, it's basically just old brown blood when I wipe, it feels more like a breakthrough bleed when on the pill than a true AF. I did have bad pms though which I don't get on the pill. I only stopped the pill at the end of April and now I'm worrying I've not started proper cycles yet. I am scared I'm not ovulating. :(

Angel, it can take several months for your cycle to regulate after being on birth control. I'm sorry you're having to deal with it, but id speak to your dr just to make sure!!! Good luck hun!!!

So CD 15 still negative OPK... maybe I'm not doing it right.. i do them with FMU then again around 7-9pm.... anyways been BD EOD and tonight is supposed to be BD night but i'm exhausted! and feel a little nauseous... blah! my nausea will not get in my way of TTC!.

Anyone ever gotten BFP and never seen a +OPK? Last month I saw a +OPK but only during like a 4 hour period.... this whole OPK business is soooo confusing to me....

Many women don't ovulate until later in yhe month cd16+ , or you could have missed your Surge , are you testing once a day? The recommendation from what I've read is you should test in the afternoon but I tested twice a day because some women havr short surges and I wanted to make sure I caught it, also last month I for sure ovulated, tracked temp and confirmed O with temp but never got a true positive on opk, hope this helps!!!!

Also the most reliable way for me to tell if I'm ovulating besides cramps is by checking cm/cp, perhaps you could try that out along with opks and even temp!!!

pink - How awesome if you had twins?! Especially since you're dreaming so much about it! I can't wait to see an US pic :D

I know it would be exciting but scary because of all the complications twins can have , but I would be on cloud 9!!!! It really could be the best news!!! But a healthy baby is all that matters to me :)

I'm not seeing it on the frer yet but I have a great feeling about this month for you!!!

Ashleyg, I can't see anything yet on the FRER. how many DPO now?

I'm not seeing it on the frer yet but I have a great feeling about this month for you!!!

I hope I see it soon! I'm going nuts :wacko:

I know it would be exciting but scary because of all the complications twins can have , but I would be on cloud 9!!!! It really could be the best news!!! But a healthy baby is all that matters to me :)

I agree, a healthy baby is all that matters :)

Okay so I sucked it up and used a FRER this morning.

Anything at all?!

I think if I move the laptop around and tilt the screen I MIGHT be able to see something in the works?? :shrug: It is still very early though, just a couple more days though and hopefully you will be seeing something!!

Yes my dr appointment which will include a first ultrasound is June 22 at 8:50 am, I'll be about 7.5 weeks!!!! I think it would be insane if my instincts were correct.. when pregnant with dd I knew from the beginning she was a girl.. we did a gender reveal party and me and dh went to buy supplies for the party and I picked up all the things I needed and met dh at checkout and he said where's the blue stuff (this was before the ultrasound so we still didn't know) and it literally didn't even cross my mind that he still thought it could be a boy .. I just knew , and I told my dr at every ultrasound "she/her".. lol. But could ones intuition be right about twins?!

That's so exciting!! Hopefully the time flies by for you! And the day after Father's Day, what a great gift for your DH!!! I did the same thing when pregnant with my DD, however I didn't get the "mommy gut" feeling until I was probably 12 weeks along, after that I was so certain she was a girl. I told my husband before our gender reveal we really didn't even need to do one because I was positive I was right. He, on the other hand, figured I was wrong because I was so sure I was right. What did you do for your gender reveal? I am just in love with gender reveals! :haha:

I've always read it is the best to test close to 2pm. and to test as close to the same time every day if possible. If you have a short surge you definitely could have missed your surge, but if it's only CD15 for you it is very likely you just haven't O'd yet! How long are your cycles normally? Are you doing anything else to try and pinpoint O besides OPKs?

I think if I move the laptop around and tilt the screen I MIGHT be able to see something in the works?? :shrug: It is still very early though, just a couple more days though and hopefully you will be seeing something!!

Haha. If you move it around, close it halfway, turn it upside down, and adjust the screen brightness you can see it :rofl:

I know I'll have to suck it up and wait a few more days but it's killing me lol

Haha. If you move it around, close it halfway, turn it upside down, and adjust the screen brightness you can see it :rofl:

:haha: all I have to do is tilt the screen around some to see what I think I might be seeing! :thumbup: I might look into the brightness adjustment next time though :winkwink: This is why I don't test!! Haha I only did testing like 2 cycles when I was trying with my daughter, I hated that I always felt hopeful before I took a test and then so let down after. Now I just really try to not think about it at all. When I got pregnant with her finally it had taken so long that I really wasn't expecting it so that was nice to have just missed a period. However I had lost hope then too because I tested off and on for two stinkin weeks after missing my period before I finally got confirmation!! And even then it was SO light my husband had a hard time believing me :dohh: Another reason I don't test because I know it probably wouldn't show up for quite a while like it did with her. That's why AF is a better answer for me. I feel like she's coming with a vengeance though. Ugh! :growlmad:

Lol Ashley, if you had a bfp at 7dpo, we would all be in shock. Wait it out girlfriend!

Vj, the cycle I conceived my son I never got a +OPK. I was testing twice a day. I saw a."surge" but it never was positive. Just keep :sex: !!

:haha: all I have to do is tilt the screen around some to see what I think I might be seeing! :thumb up: I might look into the brightness adjustment next time though :winkwink: This is why I don't test!! Haha I only did testing like 2 cycles when I was trying with my daughter, I hated that I always felt hopeful before I took a test and then so let down after. Now I just really try to not think about it at all. When I got pregnant with her finally it had taken so long that I really wasn't expecting it so that was nice to have just missed a period. However I had lost hope then too because I tested off and on for two stinkin weeks after missing my period before I finally got confirmation!! And even then it was SO light my husband had a hard time believing me :dohh: Another reason I don't test because I know it probably wouldn't show up for quite a while like it did with her. That's why AF is a better answer for me. I feel like she's coming with a vengeance though. Ugh! :growlmad:

Oh no I hope she doesn't come for you! When is she due again?

I just feel like I got a positive test with my daughter so early. Like maybe 6-8 days before my period came. And the line was pretty dark. I'm so nervous that I'm going to have a hard time conceiving baby #2. I've read about so many women who have difficulty the 2nd time for some reason. Ugh. I know I'm early but I guess I'm just expecting to get the same result as I did with my daughter lol. And I'm not even sure when my period is ACTUALLY going to show up since it's still kind of all over the place. I'm assuming anytime from June 6-8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->