Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

I see lines Ashley, glorious lines! :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

So I don't understand what's going on with my temps. From what I gather it's probably the so called secondary estrogen surge that can come after ovulation but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm really hoping for a temp spike in the morning. :wacko:

Looks kinda like a fallback rise. I had one the cycle I got pregnant

How many days after the dip did your temps start rising again? It's been 3 days now and they just keep going down for me. :nope:

That's weird Ashley, how many DPO are you? FXed for you hun. :hugs: :dust:

Oh gosh hun I don't remember. That was back in 2012 and my FF account is different so I can't go back and find it. So sorry. Dr google can probably help you

I am 10 DPO today...

Wondfo I took just now. What the heck?! The line is pink and definately there in person. Maybe it's still too early for the FRER to pick up?

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
I am 10 DPO today...

Wondfo I took just now. What the heck?! The line is pink and definately there in person. Maybe it's still too early for the FRER to pick up?

I see a line in the first picture! Do you have any symptoms?!

Just a backache lol. I haven't really noticed much else.

I did get really hungry at like 5am this morning haha but idk if that's a symptom :blush:

FRER taken right after the wondfo. I think I see a little hint of a pink line? Maybe? :wacko:

Attachments

• imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 15
It might just be my crooked lines but in person it looks like it's the normal space away from the control

Oh good! Then yeah I def see a line & its def darker than the last FRER you took!

Shouldn't it be darker by 10dpo though? I feel like this isn't going to end with a blazing bfp :cry:

Totally see a clear bit of a line..... Just a torture to test so early but also sooooo hard to resist!!! I am soooo tempted right now to test but have no symptoms so trying to resist until AF!

This is so much harder that anyone realises isn't it?! Xx

Thanks twinkle. Good luck with your tests!!

Any idea though why the wondfos would be picking up such an obvious line but not on the frer?

Girl you're still so early to be getting down from a faint line! It's still super early. I didnt get a BFP with our son until 20DPO!

..it's best to take them in the morning when you're urine is the most concentrated or else you're not going to get an accurate result...

FMU doesn't seem to work that well for me for some reason. All of my darker Wondfo's have been in the afternoon!

You're one of the weird ones haha I think I'm that way with OPKs, I deff see stronger positives in the AM.

hcg doubles every (roughly) 48 hours ... wait (impossible, I know) two days for another FRER. I say only FRER cuz I'm a POAS addict and would be using the hell outta the Wondfos until then lol but they're more sensitive

Hahah that would figure ;)

I have no more Wondfo's :cry: So I will TRY to hold off for a few more days and test then

Nooooo - not at 10 DPO! Many people don't see ANY bit of line until 14 or more DPO. Even FF says that the % of people who get their BFP AT 10 DPO is 10%. And I've heard good things about SMU. Try that?

Yeah I might do that next time I test. I'm so nervous :(

Hi Ashley :). I saw you in the other thread about fab testing! I noticed our baby girls are around the same age! Although my sweet peanut is only around 6 months adjusted.

Anyway, Jordan (my other half) and I have decided we wanted to start TTC :baby: #2! I would love to be buddies :). I will be stalking this thread! I will also take a look at your TTC journal. I have not made mine yet, but I will tonight!

I'd love to be buddies as well! Please feel free and post your tests here! We all love to look :D

Ashley I really think that you're pregnant, those lines have all been undeniable. :winkwink:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've cried like 3 times today over trivial things. Again, really trying not to get my hopes up but it seems a little off to me that I would cry so much over things that don't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->