Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Kalon - I want to say that I am too but I want that confirmation for sure lol

Those totally sound like pregnancy hormones haha

Haha, I have been crying all day. I think it's a combination of DS's birthday and hormones. I'm thinking af is on her way. All my classic symptoms going on right now. Only thing off is my sore bbs.

Thanks Krissie. I hope I do too. I hate all of this guessing. I just want to know!

Like one of the times I cried today was because I farted and DH said it was cute and it made me feel self-conscious. I just can't help but feel like 6 DPO is too early for pregnancy symptoms but it's also too early to be PMS. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot but that was so much easier when I wasn't having symptoms that really jumped out at me. :wacko:

Happy birthday to Christian! :cake:
I cried on Liam's first birthday too, and again when he weaned. It just made the fact that he wasn't a baby anymore too final for me and it would still be a while before we started trying. :hugs:

Like one of the times I cried today was because I farted and DH said it was cute and it made me feel self-conscious. I just can't help but feel like 6 DPO is too early for pregnancy symptoms but it's also too early to be PMS. I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot but that was so much easier when I wasn't having symptoms that really jumped out at me. :wacko:

Happy birthday to Christian! :cake:
I cried on Liam's first birthday too, and again when he weaned. It just made the fact that he wasn't a baby anymore too final for me and it would still be a while before we started trying. :hugs:

I've been real emotional too, but I think mine is because of stopping my bc pill....

you never know kiki, could be early symptoms!!! i start getting heartburn real early for each of my pregnancy. that's always my first sign.

Kalon - me too!!! I feel like I've been PMSing (cramps, emotional, etc) since around 2DPO! Yesterday I wanted to cry & bite my DH's head off all day. I had NO patience whatsoever! And my belly feels like AF is on her way, but she's not die til July 15. :shrug: so weird...

Normally I just get bloated and grumpy these days when AF is on her way, not crying over a fart. Speaking of which I've also been really gassy these last couple of days (sorry TMI). I wasn't symptom spotting with DS so I don't remember what the first signs with him were. My temp finally shot back up again today which is a huge relief. I know it doesn't mean that I'm pregnant but it gives me hope that I could be. :blush:

Again, me too :haha: Wednesday & Thursday in particular, I've had super bad gas pains. Made me wonder if it was like that with DD. When I was TTC her, I checked off symptoms but didn't make notes. I'm doing a lot more of that this time around, so if/when I'm looking back while TTC #3 someday, I'll have more to obsess over :haha:

Off topic but Bella where did you get the breastfeeding thing in your signature

Off topic but Bella where did you get the breastfeeding thing in your signature

I used to use the cow blinkies, which I found on this site, in the breastfeeding section (it's a sticky thread called "all the cow blinkies here."

But now that I've been breastfeeding longer than 24 months (where the cow blinkies stopped) if you skim through the comments posted on that same thread, this link was posted:

https://s1233.photobucket.com/user/milky_mommy/library/?sort=6&start=all&page=4

They have the flower ones (like mine) and the turtle ones.

Powell, are you still breastfeeding your toddler, too??

Hi! I am a newbie here, congrats to all of you ladies that cot a positive!
I am 37, trying to conceive after 13 years!
I thought this moth would be my positive, I got no AF, and all symptoms! But I keep on getting negatives at 14 dpo. I do not understand this, as I have been pregnant 3 times, 2 live births, and I always knew that I was pregnant before my positive, never was wrong.
Now I am wrong! I do not know why I am getting negatives, yet it got every pregnancy symptom in the book! Including darker nipples!
Has anyone tried natural progesterone cream? Does this cause pregnancy symptoms? My husband and I had sex on day 13th from AF.... Could I have conceived 6 days later and maybe I am pregnant? This has never happened to me! Thank you to you ladies in advance.

Hi! I am a newbie here, congrats to all of you ladies that cot a positive!
I am 37, trying to conceive after 13 years!
I thought this moth would be my positive, I got no AF, and all symptoms! But I keep on getting negatives at 14 dpo. I do not understand this, as I have been pregnant 3 times, 2 live births, and I always knew that I was pregnant before my positive, never was wrong.
Now I am wrong! I do not know why I am getting negatives, yet it got every pregnancy symptom in the book! Including darker nipples!
Has anyone tried natural progesterone cream? Does this cause pregnancy symptoms? My husband and I had sex on day 13th from AF.... Could I have conceived 6 days later and maybe I am pregnant? This has never happened to me! Thank you to you ladies in advance.

What do you use to track ovulation? While it's extremely unlikely to conceive 6 days out from O, I've read about it happen a few times but average sperm lives is 3-5 days

Sure am! Thanx for the link hun

Awesome!!! :thumbup:

Which html thing do you use? I cant figure it out haha

Here Powell:

img]https://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff393/milky_mommy/turtle25.gif[/img]

Just add [ to the front of that. That's for a 25 month turtle. If you want the flower (like mine) change the word "turtle" to "flower." And change the number afterward to correspond to how many months you've been breastfeeding. LMK if that works. :D

I used to use the cow badges with my DS as well! I actually found a page that has the cow badges up to 48 months I think along with the flower and turtle badges. Sometimes I wish I was still nursing him but he quit the boob of his own accord (my independent little boy, he's been like this with everything except sucking his thumb so far) so there isn't anything that I could do about it. Part of me is glad that he weaned when he did though because I didn't start having normal, regular cycles again until about 5 months after weaning him which was almost barely in time for TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->