Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

LOL omg you're crazy girl! ;) But I could totally see myself doing that too haha

I see lines Ashley, glorious lines! :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :bunny:

So I don't understand what's going on with my temps. From what I gather it's probably the so called secondary estrogen surge that can come after ovulation but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm really hoping for a temp spike in the morning. :wacko:

So I don't understand what's going on with my temps. From what I gather it's probably the so called secondary estrogen surge that can come after ovulation but I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm really hoping for a temp spike in the morning. :wacko:

Looks kinda like a fallback rise. I had one the cycle I got pregnant

I know thats what I was thinking I might do. I am just so anxious to get the confirmation on the FRER!

So exciting Ashley!! Just make sure you keep the same sample in the morning and if the wonfo looks good then go for the frer too!! Eek! Exciting! Fx for you! X

Yay Ashley fingers crossed!

I'm on CD14 still getting lots of creamy CM but saw some EWCM today. So hopefully O is close. :)

The :witch: has finally departed which means time to start lots of BDing! I'm hoping we get the chance, DD has felt awful the last few days, had a good day yesterday so I thought she was better then last night she was up most of the night crying. Something like this always happens as I start temping for a new cycle. I don't want to get discouraged this time around and quit on it though, I was wishing I hadn't last time.

Seems like everyone is either in TWW or really close to O! Hoping that means I'll get to see lots of beautiful :bfp:s from you ladies during my wait to O!

:dust:

ashley there's no squinting needed hun, that's a line!!! looking great, congrats love, that's your bfp!!!

Took a wondfo and the FRER this morning. Wondfo still has a little something but it looks lighter than yesterday afternoons. And the FRER is negative.

Attachments

• nope.jpg
    nope.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
  • nope1.jpg
    nope1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12

There you go Kalonkiki!!! This is a bit of hope for ya!:thumbup:

How many days after the dip did your temps start rising again? It's been 3 days now and they just keep going down for me. :nope:

That's weird Ashley, how many DPO are you? FXed for you hun. :hugs: :dust:

Really? I thought that they were way more sensitive!

Really? I thought that they were way more sensitive!

They want you to believe that but Wonfos are way more sensitive! I've seen lots of tests and known lots of pregnant ladies that took Wondfos and FRERs before missed AF and the Wonfos always turned positive long before the FRERs.

Good to know. It's just so frustrating because I had TWO definate positives and I know it's not a bad batch because I've used the same group of them before and got stark white results. So idk what to think

Ashley, I'm on my iPhone & when I zoom in really close on the FRER, I see pixelated pink!

I got my BFP with my DD on a FRER at 10 DPO, but I've heard the new ones aren't as good as the old ones were...

Bella - thanks girly. A few other members on another thread said they could see a line on the FRER too. So i guess we will see. I am taking another one later today. I'm really hoping something appears :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->