Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Fingers crossed for you Ashley!!

Okay so I had positive OPKs yesterday. Strong, strong positive this morning and a temp dip.

Y'all think today is O day?!

FF says today is O day for me too!! But I had an almost positive result 3 days ago, so wondering if I O'd early! Guess we both are in 2WW now! :)

twinkle - I hope so too! I'm hoping they're actual lines and not an indent :(

thank you powell!

Okay so I had positive OPKs yesterday. Strong, strong positive this morning and a temp dip.

FF says today is O day for me too!! But I had an almost positive result 3 days ago, so wondering if I O'd early! Guess we both are in 2WW now! :)

Some O up to 72 hours after their first positive so you may have! Either way we're close to each other lol hopefully we'll both catch it! Been a little crampy on the right side last night/early this morning and now for the last hour or so! You feeling any cramps or anything?

Some O up to 72 hours after their first positive so you may have! Either way we're close to each other lol hopefully we'll both catch it! Been a little crampy on the right side last night/early this morning and now for the last hour or so! You feeling any cramps or anything?

We'll have to see if we both catch this cycle, and have close due dates!! :D

I'm not really noticing any cramping, other than a couple days ago I had pressure/pain in my pelvic region...I kinda thought maybe I was constipated or had gas. But I have felt a few twinges! DH was holding me last night and he had his hand around my stomach and he said he could have sworn he felt a baby kick LOL. I must have some wild eggs.

I'm going to test with an OPK when I have to pee, next! And do so about 3 times today and see, but yesterday and the day before my OPK's were like barely a line at all!! And 3 days ago is when I got that almost positive! here's a picture

these OPK's are driving me nuts, this is the first time i've used them lol. How are you doing with tracking?

Attachments

• 20150629_180424.jpg
    20150629_180424.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
Probably, Powell! Do you always get a dip when you O? I know not everybody does...

OMG!!

Is it there?!

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
  • omg1.jpg
    omg1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 13
  • omg2.jpg
    omg2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10

We'll have to see if we both catch this cycle, and have close due dates!! :D

I'm not really noticing any cramping, other than a couple days ago I had pressure/pain in my pelvic region...I kinda thought maybe I was constipated or had gas. But I have felt a few twinges! DH was holding me last night and he had his hand around my stomach and he said he could have sworn he felt a baby kick LOL. I must have some wild eggs.

I'm going to test with an OPK when I have to pee, next! And do so about 3 times today and see, but yesterday and the day before my OPK's were like barely a line at all!! And 3 days ago is when I got that almost positive! here's a picture

these OPK's are driving me nuts, this is the first time i've used them lol. How are you doing with tracking?

I'm doing pretty good with them. Had one false positive at the beginning of my cycle but since then they've been pretty clear, luckily lol

:happydance: Trying to not get TOO excited but I've never seen that on a wondfo before now! Eeeeek. I will try to take a FRER tomorrow morning

i sure hope so ashley! look forward to your test tomorrow !!!

powell i saw your opk and was like what is she talking about?! then i noticed i was reading it backwards LOL!!! holy hell that's a positive line!

powell i saw your opk and was like what is she talking about?! then i noticed i was reading it backwards LOL!!! holy hell that's a positive line!

I've never seen one so strong! I thought yesterday's was a clear positive but it wasn't in comparison lol I think i caught the beginning of my surge yesterday morning and the peak this morning! I'm pretty confident I o'd today :happydance: my cervix is closed up tight now! Onto the waiting period lol

I've never seen one so strong! I thought yesterday's was a clear positive but it wasn't in comparison lol I think i caught the beginning of my surge yesterday morning and the peak this morning! I'm pretty confident I o'd today :happydance: my cervix is closed up tight now! Onto the waiting period lol

I took another IC this evening :)blush:) and it showed a line too! Maybe it's not a false positive?

When would this show up on a FRER? It's so light on the wondfo....

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
I took another IC this evening :)blush:) and it showed a line too! Maybe it's not a false positive?

When would this show up on a FRER? It's so light on the wondfo....

I'm a POAS addict so I would test again in the morning with an IC and decide when I saw what that looked like lol

I know thats what I was thinking I might do. I am just so anxious to get the confirmation on the FRER!

I know thats what I was thinking I might do. I am just so anxious to get the confirmation on the FRER!

I remember the feeling all too well! I used a Wondfo then ran to the dollar store while hubs napped for a back up then the next morning I went and got a digi then that evening I went to the er for betas cuz it was a Saturday on a holiday weekend and I didnt wanna wait until Tuesday for a OBGYN appt haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->