Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

No, I didn't test my pH this cycle. DH wouldn't let me buy pH strips but if we aren't pregnant this cycle I'm making him let me buy them. :haha:

Mommyxofxone I've been on the other side of it too, I think everyone has at some point or another whether they knew it or not. One of my cousins was having fertility problems and her sister and I were pregnant at the same time (the sister is actually the same cousin that has a baby daddy in jail), I was 27 weeks and she was 6 weeks. We had a family get together and my cousin gave us death glares the whole time, it was ubcomfortable. She was in a terrible marriage anyway and is now divorced.

Well, this is the second month in a row that I've got ewcm on CD17.. Seeing as my cycles are only 24-26 days long since coming off the pill that would make my luteal phase insanely short. :(

I can't even dtd as I'm at work overnight (20 hour shift) and when I finish then OH will be at work until late evening. :(

I was so sure we'd done well this month, but I was guessing O date based on counting back from AF.

Next month I'm going to try opk strips, I'd like to temp but my work schedule kinda ruins that I think.

Gutted.

No, I didn't test my pH this cycle. DH wouldn't let me buy pH strips but if we aren't pregnant this cycle I'm making him let me buy them. :haha:

Mommyxofxone I've been on the other side of it too, I think everyone has at some point or another whether they knew it or not. One of my cousins was having fertility problems and her sister and I were pregnant at the same time (the sister is actually the same cousin that has a baby daddy in jail), I was 27 weeks and she was 6 weeks. We had a family get together and my cousin gave us death glares the whole time, it was ubcomfortable. She was in a terrible marriage anyway and is now divorced.

totally forgot other sil was SO mad when i announced. we were 8 weeks on christmas day so we told his family then. and sil was PISSED. hated me for a long time. but i had also been married a few years, and she had just been married the month before, and she decided she wanted babies first even though her dh said not til at least a year after marriage. so she apparently hated me for it. if i am lucky to get pg again, and i wind up with a ds it'll be all over, she'll really hate me. she has two girls and all she's wanted is a boy.

Well, this is the second month in a row that I've got ewcm on CD17.. Seeing as my cycles are only 24-26 days long since coming off the pill that would make my luteal phase insanely short. :(

I can't even dtd as I'm at work overnight (20 hour shift) and when I finish then OH will be at work until late evening. :(

I was so sure we'd done well this month, but I was guessing O date based on counting back from AF.

Next month I'm going to try opk strips, I'd like to temp but my work schedule kinda ruins that I think.

Gutted.

definitely should try opks hun they're great! i'm so sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs:

afm cd 7 and i'm on my way out the door to vacation. see you ladies thursday!!!

Whoah I just noticed your timer is down to a day!! How are you feeling so far? Are the strips you've used before expensive? I just started using them this cycle, thought they would drive me insane because I only used them once or twice when I got them and my pH was high and I thought I would go mad trying to keep it down. So far, knock on wood, ever since we started dtd it's been low. Did you end up doing a cut off this cycle?

I really don't even feel upset that she is pregnant and I'm not yet. This time around I honestly don't feel rushed and like I need it to happen right now, like I did with my daughter. I'm still surprisingly patient. I think because I am just enjoying the time I have with just her. I'm really just upset that it happened at all. Things are so bad she can't or won't even tell her ex she's pregnant. At least not for the time being. I just get frustrated that it's those kinds of people or people in those kinds of situations that are so incredibly fertile. Much like high schoolers, my DHs cousin who was able to easily get pregnant with 4 kids and lost them all due to her inability to choose her children over drugs, the people you read stories about who neglect their children, etc. It just really upsets me knowing it's so easy for so many who are in a bad place but there are women who want it so bad and can't manage to get pregnant. It's something I will never understand. Sorry to all of you who were on the brunt end of someone's jealousy though. I think that is just unfair.

Hey there guys! How is everyone doing? I am feeling so so out......AF due wed and having no pregnancy symptoms at all.....nothing that would make me feel like i was pregnant so just totally expecting AF to come anytime.....wasn't expecting to get pregnant this cycle but still makes you sad no matter what you tell yourself!

Keeley- you are so close have you done any testing or have you been very well behaved and held out?? How do you feel ?

Mommyxoofoxone - have a fabulous holiday! Have have fun bd'ing!! Fx for you and those swimmers!!

Miracles- what are the ph strips for? Haven't heard of them before?

Angel- I like using the opks as it gives me comfort to at least know when to focus on! Sorry you feeling down.......you aren't out yet and if you are we will Al be here next month together to talk it all out together!! ;-)

Has anyone used soft cups? I have heard Los of mixed reviews.....I don't actually think they will help conception as logically to me if it's being caught in the cup it wasn't going to be heading for the eggy anyway but personally I find it sorry TMI) a little messy for a few hours after ......we don't usually do it before bed so have to get up and walk about for rest of day and I do feel sometimes that everything is falling out again?!?! Does anyone else feel like this? I think soft cups might at least deal with that bit??

Hi Ladies! 1 more week to test... 6DPO for me... getting ready for my trip so exciting. I'm only going to take 2 tests with me: 1 wondfo and 1 FRER and will est after AF was due if she doesn't arrive.... I can't spend the first week of my vacation obessing over POAS lol

I've actually never used pH strips before. Now I'm wishing I had insisted on it because I just got my :bfp: this morning at 9 DPO. It's a little hard to see in the picture but in person it's as clear as day, even DH could see it and it definitely has color. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now. I feel excited, nervous, a little scared, disbelief, shock, and guilt. I feel guilty because I've gotten so lucky to fall pregnant so quickly not once but twice now and I wish that I could share all of that luck and baby :dust: with all of the lovely ladies here. ):
I gladly would have waited longer to get pregnant if it meant that everyone else could get pregnant sooner.

Here is the picture:
https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150706_110840_zpssgp7icq2.jpeg

I've actually never used pH strips before. Now I'm wishing I had insisted on it because I just got my :bfp: this morning at 9 DPO. It's a little hard to see in the picture but in person it's as clear as day, even DH could see it and it definitely has color. I'm feeling so many different emotions right now. I feel excited, nervous, a little scared, disbelief, shock, and guilt. I feel guilty because I've gotten so lucky to fall pregnant so quickly not once but twice now and I wish that I could share all of that luck and baby :dust: with all of the lovely ladies here. ):

Here is the picture:
https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/20150706_110840_zpssgp7icq2.jpeg

Congrats hun!!! H&H 9!!

Congrats Kalon!!! :yipee: :wohoo: Don't you dare feel guilty! So happy for you!!! H&H 9 months to you! Hope to meet up with you in the pregnancy forums soon! :haha:

I gladly would have waited longer to get pregnant if it meant that everyone else could get pregnant sooner.

Here is the picture:

Massive massive congratulations Keeley!! So so happy for you! Don't be silly and don't ever feel guilty! Just enjoy every second of it! That line is a clear as day!!! Xxx

Thank you ladies. You're all amazing, wonderful, supportive women and I really hope to see you in the pregnancy forums soon. I'm going to stay over here until I miss my period though for just in case this is a chemical. :hugs:

Thank you ladies. You're all amazing, wonderful, supportive women and I really hope to see you in the pregnancy forums soon. I'm going to stay over here until I miss my period though for just in case this is a chemical. :hugs:

No way!!! Have a great 9 months! And congratulations 😁

Hey there guys! How is everyone doing? I am feeling so so out......AF due wed and having no pregnancy symptoms at all.....nothing that would make me feel like i was pregnant so just totally expecting AF to come anytime.....wasn't expecting to get pregnant this cycle but still makes you sad no matter what you tell yourself!

Keeley- you are so close have you done any testing or have you been very well behaved and held out?? How do you feel ?

Mommyxoofoxone - have a fabulous holiday! Have have fun bd'ing!! Fx for you and those swimmers!!

Miracles- what are the ph strips for? Haven't heard of them before?

Angel- I like using the opks as it gives me comfort to at least know when to focus on! Sorry you feeling down.......you aren't out yet and if you are we will Al be here next month together to talk it all out together!! ;-)

Has anyone used soft cups? I have heard Los of mixed reviews.....I don't actually think they will help conception as logically to me if it's being caught in the cup it wasn't going to be heading for the eggy anyway but personally I find it sorry TMI) a little messy for a few hours after ......we don't usually do it before bed so have to get up and walk about for rest of day and I do feel sometimes that everything is falling out again?!?! Does anyone else feel like this? I think soft cups might at least deal with that bit??

pH strips are helpful if you're trying to gender sway :thumbup: They say that supposedly your pH around the time of ovulation increases your chances of conceiving boy/girl.

I did not have literally any pregnancy symptoms when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter! No symptoms definitely doesn't mean you are out!!

Here is the picture:

:o oh my!! That is so wonderful for you!! :yipee: You have to let me know if your sway ended up working!!! Fx'd for a little :pink: bundle for you! But nevertheless a perfect little one whatever the outcome is! Hope your pregnancy is flawless. Huge congrats to you!!

AFM, I should only be a week, at most, away from O! Hopefully that is. Fx'd! I got to start POAS today too! :happydance: Since I'm not a big hpt taker this is the only time I get to test so it makes me happy haha. Also, the last few days my sex drive has been THROUGH THE ROOF!!! :blush: No idea what's going on, I'm just worried I will wear DH out before the important time comes :dohh:

Anyone getting close to testing??

Hey miracle! That's so funny about wearing dh out!! Well can't beat a good sex drive def a positive vibe for this cycle for you hun!! Get going! The cycle that I did lots of bd'ing in the run up to 'O' when TTC no 1 was the one we got pregnant with ds so I say let loose!! Hehe!!

I should be saying that I'm close to testing but I am so sure I'm out I'm just going to wait for AF......did a couple of tests yesterday and day before which were BFN so totally just expecting AF on Wed as usual! Sucks but expecting it! Onwards and upwards to next cycle and hopefully lots and lots of action!!

Hope everyone well! Xxx

FXed for you Miracles, I hope you catch that egg this cycle! :flower: :dust:
I just checked the moon angle calculator for fun and apparently my O date was the start of the strong girl phase of Scorpio. DS was conceived in the strong boy phase of Aquarius. I know that you can't put much stock into that but nearly every date I've ever plugged into that calculator was spot on with gender so I'm hopeful. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->