Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

FXed for you Miracles, I hope you catch that egg this cycle! :flower: :dust:
I just checked the moon angle calculator for fun and apparently my O date was the start of the strong girl phase of Scorpio. DS was conceived in the strong boy phase of Aquarius. I know that you can't put much stock into that but nearly every date I've ever plugged into that calculator was spot on with gender so I'm hopeful. :blush:

I'd never heard of that site before you mentioned it but just googled and both my girls' conception dates were strong girl phases and this one was a boy phase... Interesting! We're staying team yellow so it'll be a while til i'll know for sure anyway but it's got me wondering :winkwink:

Good luck with team :yellow:, Buttercup! I'm sure it will be the most wonderful surprise, I think you are having a boy this time around. :winkwink:
We're planning to go team :yellow: with baby #3 if we're on team :pink: this time.

I'll come join your March Mamas 2016 group after I miss the :witch:. Based on my O date my due date is March 19, 2016, my best friend's birthday. :D

Hey miracle! That's so funny about wearing dh out!! Well can't beat a good sex drive def a positive vibe for this cycle for you hun!! Get going! The cycle that I did lots of bd'ing in the run up to 'O' when TTC no 1 was the one we got pregnant with ds so I say let loose!! Hehe!!

I should be saying that I'm close to testing but I am so sure I'm out I'm just going to wait for AF......did a couple of tests yesterday and day before which were BFN so totally just expecting AF on Wed as usual! Sucks but expecting it! Onwards and upwards to next cycle and hopefully lots and lots of action!!

Hope everyone well! Xxx

Well the man can't ever seem to make up his mind. He complains because we don't DTD enough, then BAM my drive goes up and he acts like I want it too much. I think he just likes to complain to drive me crazy :haha: As long as he doesn't quit on me when this turns into business we will be okay! Haha At that point I don't care what he says he's going to tough it out.

I hope you get a nice surprise and the :witch: just doesn't fly in on Wednesday! I know you said you have no pregnancy symptoms, but do you have any symptoms of AF?

FXed for you Miracles, I hope you catch that egg this cycle! :flower: :dust:
I just checked the moon angle calculator for fun and apparently my O date was the start of the strong girl phase of Scorpio. DS was conceived in the strong boy phase of Aquarius. I know that you can't put much stock into that but nearly every date I've ever plugged into that calculator was spot on with gender so I'm hopeful. :blush:

That's great!! I hope that holds true for you this time around too!! I don't know if I did it right or not but I plugged in about every day we supposedly could have conceived based on my daughters due date and every one of those told me boy :shrug: I do know, though, that the chinese calendar was right for her gender. That and the ring swing test when I was pregnant with her! Besides that everything else pointed to boy, well everything but my gut. I was absolutely positive she was a girl.

Just checked and the Chinese gender predictor says girl for this cycle if I would get lucky enough to conceive. Obviously that's not a guarantee, but hey, fingers crossed! :)

The Chinese Gender Predictor also said boy for me last time and this time it's saying girl. I really hope I got my :pink: bump!

The Chinese Gender Predictor also said boy for me last time and this time it's saying girl. I really hope I got my :pink: bump!

FX you have your little girl eggie!!! Mine was right with DD as well! It says girl for me this time too, if I do have my BFP!

I put myself into the chinese gender calendar for the next 5 cycles: girl, girl, girl, boy, girl. Chinese gender was correct for my DD (we were team yellow with her). We were hoping for a boy this time around but it doesn't look promising unless it. Takes a while longer to conceive.

I tried out the Chinese gender predictor and it was right for DS. It says boy for me until October then switches to girl until February.

I am leaning towards wanting a :pink: bundle but I know either would be so wonderful. DH really wants a girl though.

DH and I are both hoping for a little girl this time around. He really wants a daddy's princess and I want to buy some pink stuff for once. :haha:

I looked ahead too after reading your posts and this, according to the Chinese chart, is the only month it predicts girl until March. Sigh.

May I join you ladies? I am just starting to TTC #2 this cycle and any buddies would be great! Which chinese gender chart do you use I have used 2 different ones and I got boy for one and girl for the other for this cycle lol. Hoping for a girl this time around

Hey miracle- AF like cramping this morning so actually expecting her to arrive early today :-( that would give me a 12 day luteal phase.......is that too short guys?

I have never heard of this gender predicting chart where is it? Would be interested to put it in for ds to see what it come us with.

I'm not sure what I would hope for this time......would be lovely to have a little bro for ds but I would also love a little princess and. Do have some girlie things to look forward to too! So I guess either way is good just bursting to get pregnant!!

Just want to get AF over now so we can get back down to business again!

May I join you ladies? I am just starting to TTC #2 this cycle and any buddies would be great! Which chinese gender chart do you use I have used 2 different ones and I got boy for one and girl for the other for this cycle lol. Hoping for a girl this time around

Welcome rtebbe! We just started TTC#2 this cycle too......think AF on way today or tomorrow so will be cd 1 again ! What stage of your cycle are you?

I am currently cd2. I used to ov on day 17-18 with a 31-33 day cycle but since this is only my second since my son was born I have no clue. Last cycle was 39 days

I don't have a link handy, but make sure you use the one that changes your age to your chinese lunar age.

https://m.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction

This is what I've been using because it does all the work for me :haha:

That's crazy I tested it and it worked for both my sister and I and ds! Even if it doesn't always work it's fun! Thanks girls!

How is everyone feeling about their cycles?

Welcome rtebbe89! :wave: :flower:
We just started TTC baby #2 this cycle as well, but I'm currently on CD 25 and 10 DPO. I just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2 :kiss: :cloud9: <3

I'm sorry that you're feeling out Twinkletoes. I hope you get pregnant soon! :hugs:

Bella the lunar age chart was actually wrong for me last time, but this time both a lunar age and solar age chart told me girl as well as the moon angle calculator. I'd be lying if I said that this didn't excite me but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much because I don't want to feel disappointed if this bub is :blue:

That chart was wrong for my DS but just like the last one I used it says that this one is a girl. The last one I used was the same one I used when I was pregnant with DS. I'm starting to get a little worried that my breasts don't feel sore or sensitive yet. They feel fuller and I little more firm, but that's about it. With DS sore breasts were one of the first symptoms I had, but at the time it was also normal for me to get sore breasts before AF. Now I don't get sore breasts before AF anymore, maybe that's why I don't have them? Also last time I only had them for about 3 weeks of my pregnancy, they didn't last long at all.

Every time I ask DS if he thinks that mommy is having a baby boy or a baby girl he says "bebebebe girl". I've even tried switching the order to baby girl or baby boy and even tried asking "Is mommy having a boy?" and he just shouts back at me "Girl!". Apparently he is very adamant about the idea of a little sister, I hope that he's right. :haha:
For whatever reason for the past week, even before I found out that I was pregnant he was constantly saying the word "baby" out of nowhere. I've heard that kiddos can be intuitive. One of the ladies from my last pregnancy group just had her DS last month and when she was in her first trimester she posted a video of her DD rubbing her (the mother's) tummy and saying "boy". Crazy!

Here's my test from this morning at 10 DPO. It doesn't really look any darker than yesterday's test to me but I know it can take at least 48 hours for HCG levels to double so hopefully I will get a darker :bfp: tomorrow.

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/10dpobaby2_zpsfejxpcsf.jpeg

Welcome rtebbe89! :wave: :flower:
We just started TTC baby #2 this cycle as well, but I'm currently on CD 25 and 10 DPO. I just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2 :kiss: :cloud9: <3

I'm sorry that you're feeling out Twinkletoes. I hope you get pregnant soon! :hugs:

Bella the lunar age chart was actually wrong for me last time, but this time both a lunar age and solar age chart told me girl as well as the moon angle calculator. I'd be lying if I said that this didn't excite me but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much because I don't want to feel disappointed if this bub is :blue:

That chart was wrong for my DS but just like the last one I used it says that this one is a girl. The last one I used was the same one I used when I was pregnant with DS. I'm starting to get a little worried that my breasts don't feel sore or sensitive yet. They feel fuller and I little more firm, but that's about it. With DS sore breasts were one of the first symptoms I had, but at the time it was also normal for me to get sore breasts before AF. Now I don't get sore breasts before AF anymore, maybe that's why I don't have them? Also last time I only had them for about 3 weeks of my pregnancy, they didn't last long at all.

Every time I ask DS if he thinks that mommy is having a baby boy or a baby girl he says "bebebebe girl". I've even tried switching the order to baby girl or baby boy and even tried asking "Is mommy having a boy?" and he just shouts back at me "Girl!". Apparently he is very adamant about the idea of a little sister, I hope that he's right. :haha:
For whatever reason for the past week, even before I found out that I was pregnant he was constantly saying the word "baby" out of nowhere. I've heard that kiddos can be intuitive. One of the ladies from my last pregnancy group just had her DS last month and when she was in her first trimester she posted a video of her DD rubbing her (the mother's) tummy and saying "boy". Crazy!

Here's my test from this morning at 10 DPO. It doesn't really look any darker than yesterday's test to me but I know it can take at least 48 hours for HCG levels to double so hopefully I will get a darker :bfp: tomorrow.

https://i336.photobucket.com/albums/n340/Cinnamint_Candy/10dpobaby2_zpsfejxpcsf.jpeg

I 100% believe that children can sense it!! With my mc my DD told me way before I found out I was pregnant that I had a baby in my tummy. I just laughed it off, because we weren't trying....little did I know!!

I'm sorry again about your chemical last month Bombshellmom. I really hope that you're pregnant with your rainbow this cycle! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->