Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Hi ladies! Had a crazy weekend but just catching up.
I ovulated wed or Thursday and we were on a road trip. We bd wed and Thursday hopefully that was enough.
Was at an RE a few weeks ago and he wanted us to have an SA done. He told me to wait until after O and no sex for 5 days before the SA. DH took care of that this morning, now I get to be worried until we get our results in 1-2 days.
I'm a poas addict but I have no hope for this month so I'm not testing until 1-2 days before af is due.

Welcome rtebbe89! :wave: :flower:
We just started TTC baby #2 this cycle as well, but I'm currently on CD 25 and 10 DPO. I just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2 :kiss: :cloud9: <3

I'm sorry that you're feeling out Twinkletoes. I hope you get pregnant soon! :hugs:

Thanks Keeley am focusing on next cycle now......your line is still so so Strong especially as you haven't even reached AF date yet so I'm sure it will get darker gradually as you get past AF date! So happy for you!

Lunar thingy has shown up girl for me for next few cycles! But sure we shall see ! I couldn't give too hoots just bursting for a baba!! But still fun to look at!

Bombshell- fx this cycle! How you feeling?

Rebecca- what is a SA? Sorry for my cluelessness but just jot used to all these abbreviations :dohh:

Just can't believe how quickly I have become so bursting to be pregnant! Hugs and baby /sticky dust to you all xx

Good morning ladies! I seem to have fallen off this thread but just got caught back up!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Kalon, congrats again and what an amazing line for 10dpo! I think it does look darker than yesterday's! I really hope you get to be on team pink this time! I hope you stick around these boards to cheer the rest of us on while we wait for our BFPs!

Bombshell, I think kids can sense things too. Since the day I got my faint positive that ended up in a chemical, my DD has been randomly asking for her baby sister lately and it breaks my heart because I want to give her one so bad! My SIL is due with her 2nd baby in a few weeks and I know that's going to make her keep asking about one.

Twinkle toes, sorry about AF. When are you due to O next?

Rebecca, I have my fingers crossed that you caught the egg this time and won't need to wait for the SA results! When do you think you'll start testing?

I am on CD 11 today and hoping to O on Friday (if not before). I forgot to do the OPKs yesterday but will take one this evening after work!

Hal- o on Friday!! That's great! So lots of bd'ing fun this week!! Hope you catch that eggy!! You have any plan for bd'ing or just as much as you can manage??!

I actually haven't had AF (due tomorrow ) yet but totally feel I usually do the day before it comes the crampy Tummy and a watery feeling down below (sorry tmi) . And bfn yesterday so not testing again....it ok just want AF over now to focus on get down to the fun part again!!

Of course I'll stick around to cheer everyone on! :hugs: <3

Good luck Hal, catch that eggie! :dust:

Feel just like AF is due, aching right around my bits. Only CD19, cycles have been getting shorter but this is ridiculous

twinkletoes - 5dpo and I'm feeling unsure lol!! where are you at in your cycle?! read that egg could implant starting at 6dpo, getting anxious!!

hal - that's amazing!!! hoping we both get our rainbows this cycle! how are you feeling since the chemical? It has been making me nervous and anxious to test, seeing everyone get their BFP's! I've also logged off Facebook for a few days, it makes me want test day to come faster.

Maybe it's a good sign angel I have heard lots of people say they felt like their AF was coming on and off between o and when AF due!! So fx for you!! X

Bombshell, I am also very nervous to test but I think also overly optimistic because I keep hearing so many stories of BFPs immediately after chemicals.

Twinkle toes, I am using preseed again this cycle and can't decide whether to BD every day this week or every other day.

For some reason I feel like I might O early. CM is watery already and cervix is very high and soft which usually doesn't happen until closer to O day. Who knows though!

What are your ladies' thoughts on BDing every day vs every other day?

twinkletoes - 5dpo and I'm feeling unsure lol!! where are you at in your cycle?! read that egg could implant starting at 6dpo, getting anxious!!

hal - that's amazing!!! hoping we both get our rainbows this cycle! how are you feeling since the chemical? It has been making me nervous and anxious to test, seeing everyone get their BFP's! I've also logged off Facebook for a few days, it makes me want test day to come faster.

Bombshell- I am 11 DPO ish.....not sure as I don't temp but got a smiley face OPK so hopefully I did! Really hope you get your BFP .....when do you think you will start testing?my AF dire tomorrow and totally expecting it.....just want to get excited about planning next cycle now......

Girls I haven't said this yet but I actually had a miscarriage in April at 10 plus 4 weeks :-( found it really tough so I think it has made me more anxious about this ! But it really made us certain that we want to get on with this!

Welcome rtebbe89! :wave: :flower:
We just started TTC baby #2 this cycle as well, but I'm currently on CD 25 and 10 DPO. I just found out yesterday that we're expecting baby #2 :kiss: :cloud9: <3

I'm sorry that you're feeling out Twinkletoes. I hope you get pregnant soon! :hugs:

Thanks Keeley am focusing on next cycle now......your line is still so so Strong especially as you haven't even reached AF date yet so I'm sure it will get darker gradually as you get past AF date! So happy for you!

Lunar thingy has shown up girl for me for next few cycles! But sure we shall see ! I couldn't give too hoots just bursting for a baba!! But still fun to look at!

Bombshell- fx this cycle! How you feeling?

Rebecca- what is a SA? Sorry for my cluelessness but just jot used to all these abbreviations :dohh:

Just can't believe how quickly I have become so bursting to be pregnant! Hugs and baby /sticky dust to you all xx

SA is a semen analysis

Twinkletoes I'm sorry about your MC in April. I really hope that you get your rainbow this coming cycle. :hugs:

I'm so excited to see more :bfp:! Bombshellmom do you know what your EDD is if you're pregnant this cycle?

Rebecca good luck with the SA. I hope the results are good. :hugs:

Good morning ladies! I seem to have fallen off this thread but just got caught back up!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Kalon, congrats again and what an amazing line for 10dpo! I think it does look darker than yesterday's! I really hope you get to be on team pink this time! I hope you stick around these boards to cheer the rest of us on while we wait for our BFPs!

Bombshell, I think kids can sense things too. Since the day I got my faint positive that ended up in a chemical, my DD has been randomly asking for her baby sister lately and it breaks my heart because I want to give her one so bad! My SIL is due with her 2nd baby in a few weeks and I know that's going to make her keep asking about one.

Twinkle toes, sorry about AF. When are you due to O next?

Rebecca, I have my fingers crossed that you caught the egg this time and won't need to wait for the SA results! When do you think you'll start testing?

I am on CD 11 today and hoping to O on Friday (if not before). I forgot to do the OPKs yesterday but will take one this evening after work!

I'll probably start on 7/12. Af due 7/14
Should have SA results by Thursday

Bombshell, I am also very nervous to test but I think also overly optimistic because I keep hearing so many stories of BFPs immediately after chemicals.

Twinkle toes, I am using preseed again this cycle and can't decide whether to BD every day this week or every other day.

For some reason I feel like I might O early. CM is watery already and cervix is very high and soft which usually doesn't happen until closer to O day. Who knows though!

I was wondering exactly the same thing about next week! I have heard such conflicting reports on it!! You worry with every other you might miss something but then every day might be too much for the swimmers?! Really don't know!?

I was wondering exactly the same thing about next week! I have heard such conflicting reports on it!! You worry with every other you might miss something but then every day might be too much for the swimmers?! Really don't know!?
I asked my doctor about this a few weeks ago, he says its best to BD every other day because it gives sperm time to buildup.

Twinkletoes I'm sorry about your MC in April. I really hope that you get your rainbow this coming cycle. :hugs:

I'm so excited to see more :bfp:! Bombshellmom do you know what your EDD is if you're pregnant this cycle?

Rebecca good luck with the SA. I hope the results are good. :hugs:

Thanks Keeley - only dh knows as we hadn't told anyone else.....not sure if that makes it easier or harder but hey.....on to next cycle!

I'm so so sorry for your loss twinkletoes :( I'm sure that was devastating but glad to see that you have a positive attitude going forward. You never know, AF may not show up this cycke after all and this could be it for you! AF symptoms are very similar to pregnancy symptoms!

Thanks for the response Rebecca! I think I will try for EOD this week if I can hold DH off. He thinks we have to stay in the bedroom all week and doesn't understand about letting the swimmers take a break, lol.

You've probably heard me say this already, but in a firm believer in SMEP (combines EOD, then every day once you get a positive in your OPK). It's how I got pregnant with my DD. Supposedly, this method ensures that the egg & sperm "meet." :D

Rebecca- thanks for the professional input! There are so many differing opinions on the matter! But I think I will try EOD as it makes sense in my head for the swimmers to reboot!!

Hal- thanks for that ......to be positive is just the way I like to function and I think it will help when TTC no.2! It's not just the AF symptoms that make me think I'm out its the negative test this morning......one day before AF due I think most people would be counting themselves out.....but ready for next cycle so all will be good. Have preseed and am taking a TTC vitamin not sure if I souls do anything else!

Bella would love. Love to do SMEP but DH is really tired after work and then training and rugby!! So during the fertile period i just have to jump him when he has the energy!!! Hopefully next cycle it will be more than last cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->