Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

How are you feeling Keely?

Heidi, did you test today? You having any symptoms yet??

How are you feeling Keely?

Heidi, did you test today? You having any symptoms yet??

Yes! I tested with a digi and took another blue dye test...here are the photos! I also got a positive urine test at the doctor's too! How are you feeling girl?!

I'm nauseous and having heartburn! Feeling quite anxious too.

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 8
That's awesome Allison! FXed and lots of :dust:. Go :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: go! :happydance:

I'm feeling pretty good. I get really hungry but then find that I can't really eat much once I do start eating, it's weird. I'm also still getting small cramping (it's barely there and not even really painful at all). My boobs are also starting to feel a little full and sensitive but aren't really sore yet.

Those tests are great Heidi! Beautiful :bfp:, I'm so glad that you're pregnant. :hugs: <3

That's awesome Allison! FXed and lots of :dust:. Go :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: go! :happydance:

I'm feeling pretty good. I get really hungry but then find that I can't really eat much once I do start eating, it's weird. I'm also still getting small cramping (it's barely there and not even really painful at all). My boobs are also starting to feel a little full and sensitive but aren't really sore yet.

Those tests are great Heidi! Beautiful :bfp:, I'm so glad that you're pregnant. :hugs: <3

I know what you mean by the hunger and then can't eat much!! I also have a hard time drinking anything! :/ also have the cramping on and off! Did you have any in your arms? I think I may have been a bit dehydrated yesterday. :hugs: hope you feel better soon! I remember you said something about PTSD from throwing up LOL. With DD I remember wanting to puke all the time because I read it was a sign that the pregnancy was still healthy! :dohh: oh google

That's amazing Heidi!! I'm SO happy for you! When is your due date? Don't be anxious just relax!!

Keely sorry about the no appetite! I guess just try eating a lot of small meals throughout the day to grow that little bean!

Thankfully so far I'm not feeling nauseous yet, but if this pregnancy goes even close to the way that my last one did the nausea should start up in 2 or so weeks and the morning sickness should start up in 3 or so weeks. :p
I'm actually feeling pretty great for the most part but I didn't feel very pregnant with DS this early either so I'm not going to worry about it. I'm sure I'll get there soon enough, I actually have a lot more in the way of real symptoms now than I did last time.

I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling that great! I hope that your symptoms ease up by your 2nd trimester or soon after you reach it. :hugs:

Hi, I have a 14yr old and trying for a 2nd. I started very early with my first and wanted to wait until I was completely settled until I considered another

6 DPO, heart burn, nausea,food aversions, mild dizziness and strange cramps. I don't really remember the early signs first time around just thinking I got my period and then it stopping so tested and I was.

Morning ladies! So no temp spike this morning so didn't O yesterday. I thought the stabbing O pains meant ovulation was gonna happen pretty much the same day. I am still feeling discomfort on my right side so I googled all this and it said it could be cysts? And that O pain is not normal? And that maybe I'm not gonna ovulate?

Has anyone else had this?

Morning ladies! So no temp spike this morning so didn't O yesterday. I thought the stabbing O pains meant ovulation was gonna happen pretty much the same day. I am still feeling discomfort on my right side so I googled all this and it said it could be cysts? And that O pain is not normal? And that maybe I'm not gonna ovulate?

I do, I have PCOS and since the birth of my son get o like pain. But haven't got pregnant. And it happened this cycle, no af and bfn 19 days later. :(

Oh man Krissie - sorry to hear that! Are you able to confirm that you're ovulating after the O pain?

I had those stabbing pains as well and thought it was cysts! I think you'll be ok - if you want to be sure that it is or isn't cysts you should go to the doctor so they can get a good look at you! But to my knowledge it could be the corpus luteum! That's what I googled - not certain though. But I've had cysts while pregnant..I actually remember thinking I had cysts before I found out I was pregnant with my mc. so I don't think it could affect ovulation unless it gets too bad.

But I'm not a doctor just going by my experience! :)

Oh man Krissie - sorry to hear that! Are you able to confirm that you're ovulating after the O pain?

No, I am going to temp in this coming cycle to see if I can get a better idea what's going on here.

Thanks ladies! No longer getting the pain so hopefully I ovulated this morning and temp will go up tomorrow. If it doesn't, I'm not sure what to think...

Thanks ladies! No longer getting the pain so hopefully I ovulated this morning and temp will go up tomorrow. If it doesn't, I'm not sure what to think...

FX for you girly!! <3

This is the exact same thing that has happened to me. O pain, cramps, just general discomfort and bloating in my uterus. No temp dip this morning like I had hoped for but also had a slightly darker opk than I did last night even. Mine never get fully positive so this one was a definite positive for me. Anxious to see what this afternoons test looks like. Really hoping since it was positive this morning there is still a chance my temp will dip tomorrow. If not I'm going to be pretty certain I'm out this month due to not ovulating :( I hope you get your spike in the morning!!!

I hope you do too miracles! I got the darkest OPK of my life last night along with my O pain so felt sure my temp would go up today! I woke up with more cramping but it has subsided now. I am scared this is a cyst or something and that I'm not going to ovulate!

I hope you do too miracles! I got the darkest OPK of my life last night along with my O pain so felt sure my temp would go up today! I woke up with more cramping but it has subsided now. I am scared this is a cyst or something and that I'm not going to ovulate!

I saw that! It was a beautiful positive! There is no way you won't ovulate this cycle! Mine are never that dark. Took another OPK this afternoon and it's still what I consider a positive for me, so hopefully I just caught the beginning of my surge last night and O day will actually be tomorrow and my temp will dip. Hopefully hopefully hopefully! If you were still having some cramping today and then it subsided I'm sure you actually O'd today so your temp will rise in the morning!! Can't wait to hear what it does for you! Fx'd for good news in the AM from you!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->