Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

The progesterone that increases after O can mimic early pregnancy symptoms. It's cruel

Good to know! :thumbup: my hormones have seemed to be extra strong and wacky ever since I got my cycles back after bfing so could be why the symptoms are so strong sometimes. Right now it's making me irritable and on the verge of killing my husband. Anyone else get like that? :haha:

Mine still are, but I'm still BFing at 26 months. The last 2 CD2's I've blown up at hubs, bless him lol

hey powell do you remember what dotted crosshairs on ff mean? i've totally forgotten. i mean my temps are pretty good coming off o so fx'd.

just hanging out!

They mean there's something conflicting about your stats for it to be 100% about ovulation (fertile cm after O, several temps below cover line, etc)

They mean there's something conflicting about your stats for it to be 100% about ovulation (fertile cm after O, several temps below cover line, etc)

was my ferning pattern. it doesn't recogonize that you can have full ferning 2 days before you O so, i just changed it to make it (and myself) happy. now i have them. :)

Yay for official crosshairs mommy!!

9dpo today and stark white BFN - hate seeing absolutely nothing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
AF due Thursday or Friday. Last month with my chemical I got a faint positive at 10dpo and a darker one at 11dpo. With DD I got a positive at 11dpo.

I can't stop myself from testing again in the morning!

Can't wait to see your test Hal! I just got home from the docs and she has decided it is safe to TTC with the cyst!! So excited especially since I am waiting to Ov

Can't wait to see your test Hal! I just got home from the docs and she has decided it is safe to TTC with the cyst!! So excited especially since I am waiting to Ov

That's great news! I'm glad you got thr okay. :thumbup:

BFN again! Grrrr!!

Not feeling as hopeful anymore - 10dpo today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey guys! So sorry to have been missing in action for a while. The last cycle really hit me hard with having had two losses (one loss and one chemical) in such quick succession. Just gotta keep positive thoughts going!

So so happy for the BFPs girlies!! H&H 9 months to you all! Sorry to those who got the horrible witch and hang in there to those in limbo!!

I think I might have to count myself out this cycle too!! I seem to be ovulating early! I took a test this evening just to check if there was any build up of a test line yet and the OPK came out blaring positive with the test line darker than the control ! Only problem is DH and I haven't bd'ed since before AF and he away with work until tomorrow evening!! So so annoying!! Really don't want to be counted out this cycle will be so frustrating! I know there is a chance we could catch the eggy if we bd tomorrow night so I guess we will just have to try that!

Welcome to the new girls to the thread sending everyone lots and lots of baby dust!! XXXX

Hey guys! So sorry to have been missing in action for a while. The last cycle really hit me hard with having had two losses (one loss and one chemical) in such quick succession. Just gotta keep positive thoughts going!

So so happy for the BFPs girlies!! H&H 9 months to you all! Sorry to those who got the horrible witch and hang in there to those in limbo!!

I think I might have to count myself out this cycle too!! I seem to be ovulating early! I took a test this evening just to check if there was any build up of a test line yet and the OPK came out blaring positive with the test line darker than the control ! Only problem is DH and I haven't bd'ed since before AF and he away with work until tomorrow evening!! So so annoying!! Really don't want to be counted out this cycle will be so frustrating! I know there is a chance we could catch the eggy if we bd tomorrow night so I guess we will just have to try that!

Welcome to the new girls to the thread sending everyone lots and lots of baby dust!! XXXX

There is absolutely a chance for you if you dtd tomorrow evening!! Positive opks typically mean ovulation around 24 hours later, therefore if you got your first positive today you should be O'ing tomorrow! And the egg can be viable up to 24 hours after. It might not be ideal but you're definitely still in with a chance!! As soon as dh gets back get on it! ;)

Rtebbe - that's great that you got the all clear! I really hope this is your cycle!

Twinkletoes - glad to see you back! Awesome that you're Oing early - less of a wait for you! Good luck catching that egg!

The tests I'm using this time are different - I got the accumed ones from Amazon. Anyone else ever used those? I just read the reviews online and most of them say they're not sensitive at all and don't show a line until AFTER your missed period. So NOT what I was hoping for to feed my POAS addiction!

Rtebbe - that's great that you got the all clear! I really hope this is your cycle!

Twinkletoes - glad to see you back! Awesome that you're Oing early - less of a wait for you! Good luck catching that egg!

The tests I'm using this time are different - I got the accumed ones from Amazon. Anyone else ever used those? I just read the reviews online and most of them say they're not sensitive at all and don't show a line until AFTER your missed period. So NOT what I was hoping for to feed my POAS addiction!

GOOD!!!! That means you DEFINITELY still have hope then!!! :dance:

I actually used those exact same tests when I got pregnant with this baby (feel free to see my test progression in my journal as an example of what they look like). I got my :bfp: at 9 DPO but every woman is different and you could just be a late implanter, especially if you didn't get a :bfp: until 11 DPO with your DD last time. I'm sure that the women posting those reviews were also late implanters and just assumed that they weren't. You're still in the game, you're not out until the :witch: shows. :hugs:

Twinkletoes, you definitely still have a chance to catch the eggy if you BD tomorrow night. I'm positive that I conceived DS on O day and we BDed at night. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->