Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I'm entering my fertile window! CP and CM are both telling me to get busy :)

Claudia: I had a few months of positive opk's all over the place, but if both lines aren't the same strength, they don't count a positive, there is always LH in our systems, so you can get a light line at any time of the month and it not mean anything. I got really bad nursing aversion when I was feeding Tilly & preggy with Noah, so that might be a good sign, but I think I was more like 8 weeks when it hit.

Good luck Jokerette: Get busy!!!

6dpo here, nothing exciting, quite happy! Ditching the opks etc has helped me sooooo much! xx

Finally CD1 for me. Never been so happy to bleed in my life!

Finally CD1 for me. Never been so happy to bleed in my life!

I know the feeling! :flower:

Well, approximately a week down, and one more to go until AF is due! Honestly, this has been the fastest 1st week ever... probably because I've been busy. Especially with LO having a cold. I can't say it's not on my mind, but I'm not stressed about it yet. I probably will start going batty next week as it gets closer though! :haha:

Jokerette - Get busy! But remember to have fun, too! :thumbup:

A lot of us will be in the TWW together!! I guess that "mid cycle bleeding" I thought I was having was actually AF, all I know is that I am having TONS of EWCM, more than I've ever had before, and just got my first ever seriously positive OPK (only been using them for three months, bust still!:haha: ) and it was even with very dilute urine. We DTD early Friday morning, and I know for sure we will be able to for 3 out of the next 4 days. As long as my LP cooperates I am feeling good about this month!

I have decided the two week wait bit is fine, it's the one week wait that messes with my head! I am itching to test, had what might have been implantation pain yesterday and the day before and absolutely shattered today. Yet I'm sure I'm just making it all up and reading into it too much. Are you girls ready for the next week of my crazy 1 week wait ramblings??

oooh, and yay for the positive opk Brit! x

Opk from tonight, time to get busy!!

Attachments

• 20130921_211517.jpg
    20130921_211517.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
8dpo: I'm doing well :) not symptom spotting too much, but then I don't think there's really very much to spot. Trying to decide whether to waste a test and test tomorrow or save it til 10dpo. (My dpo's are guesstimates, not 100% sure, so I might be a few days more than that)!

I think I ovulated today... Hoping to see a temp jump tomorrow morning!

oooh good luck you ovulating girls!!
9dpo: teething baby :( poor sad bubba. BFN this morning, should have known better than to test early!

I can't figure out if I have ovulated yet! Anyone want to peek at my chart and do some sleuthing?

What do you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ce6be/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Iow, I just bought like 50 ics for $15 on amazon so that I don't have to feel guilty for all of that early testing!!

I still have some progesterone suppositories that my fertility doc gave me when I got pregnant with ds. Do you ladies think that using them now might help with the mid cycle bleeding and/or short lp? Would it be dangerous for my son? I really feel like I had a strong ovulation this month and we got three good rolls in the sheets in at the right time, I just want to do whatever I can to increase my chances!

ugh anyone care to chime in on my other post? i dont know what my bosy is doing

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...verline-always-similar-temp.html#post29690881

urgh. I'm 10 dpo tested with a stupid blue dye test and got a faint line, but it's a blue test! :( damn it! So really I might as well have not tested!! Tested using the same tests yesterday and nothing, so hmmmmmmmmm! Have attached a pikkie for you ladies, but it's not very exciting or convincing!

ETA: That looks even less impressive now I've uploaded it!

Attachments

• DSCN9760 (640x360).jpg
    DSCN9760 (640x360).jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9
iow-bird - a faint line is still a line! i got a faint line at 10dpo the month i conceived DD. have you got any symptoms? I feel really tired and a bit nauseous today at 7dpo. Dont know if its too early for symptom spotting really! feel a bit "different" from.normal too. trying not to get too excited but think there's a chance its my month!

hows everyone else? any other symptom spotters? x i

I'm at 7dpo too, and definitely symptom spotting! I threw up this morning, and I've been VERY tired all day. With my twins, I got a positive test at 9dpo...so I don't know how much longer I can make myself wait!

pretty sure that was an evap. Can you see anything on the picture? I just took an FRER and it was BFN. Will test again tomorrow, but pretty sure this won't be our month. Nothing exciting going on with symptoms either.

Good luck ladies! When do you think you'll start testing?

I tested today, BFN. Was hoping to surprise hubby with a BFP since it was our anniversary, but no such luck! I'm pretty sure we're out this cycle. No symptoms like with LO, and only a few days left to go... Not holding my breath!

same boat as me then Kalyrra! Sorry you got a BFN :( your not out until the witch arrives though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->