Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I finally ovulated and got cross hairs on fertility friend! I'm 3dpo now , FX

Yay, Jokerette!! :happydance:

I'm still waiting for AF to go away. Oddly enough, I didn't have hardly any cramping with this one. I did have one (TMI) humongous clot, though. Like, ping pong ball sized. It kind of freaked me out. The only other time I've had a large clot like that was a week or two after LO was born!

On a non-TTC related note: Starting to get a bit frustrated with LO and nap time. I love rocking him to sleep, but lately he's started waking up the minute I go to put him in his crib, and he won't go back to sleep on his own. He cries, or sits up in his crib and starts playing. I've tried leaving him there, and letting him cry or play but he never does go back to sleep. Then it takes me almost half an hour to get him calmed down enough to nap.

He's teething now as well, so that's been a bit fun as of late. I want to start giving him water in a sippy cup because he eats solids and nurses less, but all he does is chew on it. He won't suck from it, or a bottle either. Even if if has breastmilk in it!

Oh, and one more... then I'm done whining, I promise! We got a letter in the post from our health insurance provider stating that the pediatrician we so carefully picked out will no longer be accepting our health insurance starting in January! And the most unfortunate part is that the closest pediatrician that DOES accept it is now 20 miles away instead of the 5 miles our current office is. *sigh*

Okay, rant over! Sorry, just had to get that off my chest! PMS, anyone?! :rofl:

quick one to say AF got me this morning. catch up more soon

hugs leeze! xxxx AF sucks!!!

I'm waiting for AF to piss off as well :) stupid witch! And I've got a cold :( or hayfever... either way I can't breathe through my nose!! I'm taking epo this month and drinking green tea, looking back on countdown to pregnancy, thats what I did the month we got Noah, so if I remember to take the damn stuff, hoping that helps!

Hugs to everyone!!! xxxx

oh - I was drinking green tea too. might get some too! I had a fancy.one that a friend recommended..I think it was green tea blended with something else to make it taste a bit better

Kalyrra - sounds like you need to get a BFP in the next few months then! Re the waking up when you put LO in the cot, do you wait till he's in a deep sleep before moving him! With our LO we had to always wait at least 20 mins before moving her, up until quite recently

I'm so tired at the moment. I have to confess I was actually a teeny bit relieved when AF came as when I was pregnant with DD I was so exhausted in first trimester and I'm a bit relieved there's at least another month before that happens. I'm going to try hard to prioritise sleep from now on so I feel I've got more strength to go through another pregnancy.

I feel like I've been breastfeeding more than usual...my lo is 15 months now and it's my second cycle trying to conceive...my only two cycles since giving birth...keeping my fingers crossed that I ovulate soon!

Oh, and could breastfeeding more than usual pause my cycles for a few months again?

Af has gone :) yay!! :) back on the bding band wagon :) hehe!

Leeze! I am so with you on the relief thing! I was a bit disappointed, but kinda relieved at the same time :) Noah gets to stay the baby for a little bit longer!!

Layla: Any change to your BFing can change your cycles xx

Kalyrra - sounds like you need to get a BFP in the next few months then! Re the waking up when you put LO in the cot, do you wait till he's in a deep sleep before moving him! With our LO we had to always wait at least 20 mins before moving her, up until quite recently

I was actually kind of relieved that I didn't get one! I'm having a hard time imagining another baby at the moment! :haha:

I usually wait until he's quite asleep before trying to move him, but he's such a light sleeper, it doesn't matter. He wakes up anyway. And if I had to wait 20 minutes to move him, I might as well hold him for his whole nap, since he averages a 30 minute nap! :dohh: He wakes up every time I move him. The difference is whether or not he's too tired to care!

AF is just about finished. Still a teeny bit of bleeding, but not enough to make its way out on a panty liner. DH will be happy that we can get back to our regularly scheduled program. :rofl:

I ordered some new LH test strips, from the company I used to order from before my last debacle with the cassettes. They came in the post today... and they also changed their strips! *sigh*
Oh well. They're a bit skinnier than they used to be, and a bit lighter for lines; I guess they'll still work though!

We plan to DTD every other day again. Hopefully it works out this time! Although I'm finding that the longer we try, the less stressed I am about it. Completely opposite from trying for LO! Maybe because I realize how much work it is now, and I'm in no hurry to experience that again! :haha:

Sometimes, when LO wakes up long before I'm ready, I wonder what the heck we are thinking trying to have another one!!
Took this test today, 7 dpo, which is early I know but my hcg levels were so high with my first pregnancy I thought it was worth a shot. This line was sort of visible as it developed, but now that it's dry it is really obvious irl, even dh who had no idea what he was looking for could see it! Could be an evaps, or a chemical, so I am trying not to get my hopes up, but something inside is telling me this is it! *fx,*it would be amazing after how hard it was the first time to be pregnant already!!

Attachments

• 20130930_211420.jpg
    20130930_211420.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 8
oooh Brit! Thats exciting! I can see that :) test again tomorrow! And post us a picture! xx

FX for you Britt!!!! Can't wait to see an update!!! :thumbup:

Test this morning had really streaky dye, I couldn't really tell anything, I'll try again this afternoon after our nap!

Argh! We're all in suspense here Brit! Update?? xx

Haha sorry, had to work today! Ok the top is yesterday afternoon, the middle is yesterday evening, and the bottom is this afternoon (the 30th). I am standing at the gas pump right now lol on my way home from work but I will test again I'm sure when I get home!

Attachments

• 20131001_162626.jpg
    20131001_162626.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
looks like it's getting darker!!!!!! x

Top is yesterday at about 4pm, bottom is today at 3 am, there is definitely progression! May have to splurge on a frer tomorrow :)
My poor ignorant husband thought that these were like the opks and weren't actually "positive" until the lines were the same. I was wondering why he seemed so blasé about it! Once I explained to him that I am for sure pregnant his whole face lit up! :) we are just so excited that we didn't have to go back to the fertility doc this time! I am kind of in disbelief that we made it happen, but the nausea and heartburn is making it all pretty real for me!

Attachments

• 20131002_034238.jpg
    20131002_034238.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Britt!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! So excited for you!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"