Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Blue dye are the worst, I get evaps every single time!! I feel like this tww is going to be a long one, only 2 dpo, and already ready to start testing!!

I had a play and tweaked the test. Still not convinced, but here you go, thought you might like to see.

Attachments

• DSCN9782 (1024x594).jpg
    DSCN9782 (1024x594).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11
wow - being sick is a great sign, Dragonfly. Any other reason why you might be sick right now? When will you test?

Iow-bird - that test is a bit confusing. looks like could be faint line or could be evap. will you test again tomorrow or wait a couple of days?

Kalyrra - sorry you got BFN - but you're still in with a chance until AF comes

Britt - hang on in there - it'll be time to test before you know it

I feel exhausted again but LO isnt sleeping great.at the moment so it could be that. also I felt like I had a few twinges earlier too - like very slight cramps. I dunno if it all could be in my head though. When I was TTC the last time I convinced myself several times that I was.pregnant and I wasnt! I'm going to try to wait till Saturday to test - that will be 11dpo - because OH is away on business until Saturday.

Good luck everyone. Lots of baby dust! x

I;'m exhausted too, but thats more to do with a teething Noah than anything else!!

BFN this morning on FRER, probably won't test until Sunday now if AF doesn't show before then. I expect she will though :) Ahh well, on to next month!

Can't think of any other reason why I would be sick...although I haven't vomited or felt nauseous today or yesterday.

I'm VERY tired today and have some cramps and creamy cm. All good signs! Got a bfn this morning, but I'm only 8dpo so it doesn't really mean anything either way.

How's everyone doing? Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've got my scan a week on Thurs, cannot believe how fast the past 8 weeks have gone!! Sending loads of baby dust to you all!!XX

Now I'm wondering if weaning from breast-feeding totally screwed up my cycle… Positive OPK's but no temp jump...I'm an ovulation limbo

Started spotting, expecting AF to show either tonight or tomorrow. Not surprised. Oh well!

Started spotting last night at 8dpo, and AF got me this morning. :( Didn't expect such a short LP.

AF got me today too :p ah well! On to next month! That will be 3 of us on CD1! :)

Still no AF for me and still getting BFN (blue dye as of this morning).
I'm probably just waiting around for AF because I have too many pregnancy symptoms and all BFN on pee sticks. I have been so bloated and get waves of nausea at night. I even fell asleep on the sofa two nights ago. I think I am just psyching myself into thinking I might be since I've had all these weird symptoms. I already ordered some vitex and more opk's for next month because I'm pretty sure AF will come any day now. I am also going to go out and get a BB thermometer; when does one start taking their temps? CD1?

Sorry to hear about AF getting you ladies. Is there no chance any of it could be implantation bleeding? I had a tiny bit of spotting around the time AF was due the month I conceived my daughter.

Claudia - I feel like I'm having a few symptoms too and then I keep thinking its in my head. I caved in and tested this morning - BFN - but I'm only 9dpo so its probably too early really. good idea to have a plan for next month. actually that made me think of getting the clearblue fertility monitor out for my next cycle if I dont get a BFP. I havent used it this time when TTC yet because my cycles have been all over the place so far..although this month so far things feel a bit more like they used to be pre-pregnancy.

Does anyone feel excited at the moment, regardless of where you're at in your cycle? I had a moment today of suddenly feeling really excited..Even if this month isnt our lucky month then we're still on the verge of getting pregnant again!

Leeze: With the day I'm having, I'm questioning my sanity rather than being excited! I'm 12dpo, and pretty sure it's AF, cramps are horrible! Not a lot of blood though (sorry tmi)! but I'm sure it'll pick up later!

Can't believe how close we all are in our cycles!!

I had implantation bleeding with my son, but it was just a scant pink bit only once. This is definitely pre-AF spotting.

Leeze, I feel ya! I do feel excited, but also anxious, I don't want to go down that infertility road again. It was emotionally and financially draining!
I've been having a lot of pelvic pain, sharp sometimes and dull crampy like at others, pretty much constant since I ovulated. Either something is happening in there or I need to see the Dr! Way too early for symptoms I know, but I've also been more tired lately and had a little bit of nausea. I k ow it's all mind games!
I got my 50 wondfo hpts in today, so I am testing everyday just for fun! I'm only like 5 dpo so really it's just to satiate my obsessive need to pee on things!!
Sorry the witch got you girls :/ it's so discouraging! But we will all eventually get our bfps!!!

I'm back in POAS mode too! Wasnt planning to test today but caved in this evening. BFN. Feel absolutely exhausted today plus a bad headache but am now wondering if I'm coming down with something.

Hello everyone - I'm wondering how much you all are still bfing your LOs. My LO is 11 mo (1 year on Oct 9th). Right now I'm bfing/pumping 5x/day. I'm planning to try to cut down after she turns a year. I haven't gotten a true AF back, but have had several times where I've had spotting for a few days. Last time was about 3-4 days of needing one tampon all day, so not too much bleeding. I'm hoping to get AF and some sort of regularity without having to stop bfing completely. How has it worked for all of you? Did you have to stop? If not, how many times are you bfing per day?

Thanks for any feedback!

radkat: I BF my wee boy 3 morning, lunch and before bed, then normally once over night. He's nearly 8months old. I got AF back when he turned 5 months but they've been really light until this month so I think my cycles are back to normal now. I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 16 months and was still feeding her, morning, bedtime and over night a few times.

This AF is sucky! So crampy, so heavy!!! They've been so light since having Noah, so I think things are back to doing what they're supposed to be doing! :) Which is good. I feel quite positive about the month ahead :) don't even mind if we don't get preggy soon, I'm quite happy with my 2 gorgeous little people and the next one will come along when it's ready. There are 2 new pregnancies in my FB group (for bubbas born in Feb 2013) and I felt a twinge of envy, but I'm suprsingly ok with it and really pleased for them! If we get preggy this month, bubba would be due on my birthday!

Leeze & Brit: Good luck ladies! We need a new BFP in here!! xxx

Radkat, I try to keep it to 3 times a day and pumping once when I work, 4 times a day when I'm off, but sometime he needs a little more. My periods came back at about 6 months but are just starting to really regulate. I was actually bleeding like all. The. Time. But I am taking progesterone and I think that helps. My mom and sister never had periods while bfing, so I think it's different for everyone. I'm glad I don't have to make a choice between bfing my little one and ttc, that would be really hard!

I'm still.BF 3.times a day and once during night on her nursery days and normally more frequently on the other days. I had no AF at all for 19 months. I"m on my 3rd.cycle now but the.bleeding is pretty.light still

I'm starting to feel this isn't our.month after all! am very tired but have had a week or so of rough nights.with LO. i didnt test today but will do tomorrow when OH gets back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->