Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

hehe! Congratulations!! Thats a definate BFP!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!
Watching that little clock blink on a frer digital might be the most nerve racking moment of my life!

Attachments

• 20131002_161310.jpg
    20131002_161310.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
wow! That is so exciting, Britt. Congratulations. How lovely to see it written so clearly on a digital test too! Much joy and happiness ahead XX

Thank you!! My dh much preferred the digital to trying to interpret pink lines!

Well, i am realllly feeling pregnant! I really think this is our month and I think I will get a BFP soon.

I am 8dpo today, but on 6dpo and 7dpo I had some very faint spotting when i wiped and when i checked my cervix. That seems ways to early for AF so I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding.

this morning I woke up with a horrible backache which was my first pregnancy symptom with DS#1.

I tested this morning with an IC, but I'm going to buy some FRER for tomorrow and the next day..... FX to everyone

Fingers crossed for you, Jokerette!

CD 9 here. We started BDing yesterday, will go every other day until I get a positive OPK.

I had dreams last night of being pregnant, belly and all! I woke up this morning and decided that while I'm waiting on that BFP, I might as well start working out and try to drop off the excess weight I seem to be stuck with! That will give me something to focus on! ( I think I make this decision about once a week... :haha:)

Fingers crossed Jokerette!
Kalyrra: Good luck! I'm CD9 too, but got my damn smear test booked for Monday! I'm so over due I have to get it done! Hopefully we'll still be in with a chance this month.

CD 10 here...OPKs are starting to get darker! Probably will start BD tonight.

7dpo here and having sore boobies and feeling so light headed. I have ordered tests but they won't be here till next week. Boo :( x

oh man i just had a major temp drop below coverline at 9dpo :( i had the spotting at 6/7/8dpo which i had been hoping was implatation bleeding.... i still hope it is.... i just hate seeing that big dip today :(

im out.... :witch: AF arrived. :( I'm crushed. i really thought the spotting at 6dpo was implantation bleeding.

Sorry Jokerette :hugs: I know how disappointing that is! Especially when you see signs like that! It's hard not to get your hopes up.

I think I'm CD 11 today. I counted CD 1 as the day I started spotting, because it was pretty heavy spotting. I didn't start a consistent flow until the next day, but I figure if I was spotting that much then obviously my LP was over. lol

We've been dtd every other day since CD 8, although we did it last night and this afternoon (just for fun... lol). Hubby is starting midnight shift tonight for the next 12 nights in a row! Poor guy... and they're 12 hr shifts, not 8 hr. So he'll be gone from 5:30 p.m. until he gets home around 7 a.m. every day. That's going to make it difficult for BDing. Especially with it being during the day, with LO possibly awake. I see a lot of bouncy seat & Elmo sessions in his future!! :haha:

aww Jokerette! So sorry xxxx

Kalyrra: haha, bouncy seat! thats too funny!

trying to find time to dtd can be sooo hard with irregular work hours. DH works 8-5 mon-fri, and I work 6pm-around 2 am about 4 days a week. We had to squeeze it in on my off days!
Sorry about AF Jokerette :/

I guess i'm not ttc while breastfeeding anymore :) but I hope its ok if I stick around and cheer for all of you!

The nausea is starting to get a little more noticeable. I had HORRIBLE all day sickness with my first, I know I only have a week or two left before it hits my full swing. Luckily my birthday is monday and I think I'll still be feeling okay enough to eat something delicious for dinner! I'm also having C-R-A-Z-Y dreams!! I dreamed we had a 12 week ultrasound, and the baby was riding the placenta like a hours and galloping around my uterus! Ahhh!!

You better stay and cheer us on Brit!! Hope you start to feel better

yay! Stay here!! :) you can share your pregnancy & breastfeeding stories, so we aren't so keen to get utd! hehe! (no.. don't worry, it's not that bad)!

I'm on CD... ummm... 12 (I had to think then)! had my smear done this morning, results in a week. So on to BDing now :) well... not right now... but sometime later today!

Cd 14... no sign of O yet... but based on my last 2 cycles, I expect it in a couple days.

How's everyone else doing?

CD15 today and my temp has dropped quite low. I have quite a bit of fertile cm, so I hope O is approaching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->