Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

CD14, still spotting! Hopefully O in the next day or so, but we're so busy this month I've kinda forgotten about checking everything!!

hi ladies. definitely stay around, Britt! Hope the nausea isnt too bad when it comes x

CD12 here. Not much going on so far. Good luck for this cycle everyone

Jokerette - sorry AF got you. some promising signs there too x

I'm on CD16, no positive OPK yet, cm went watery but then dried up. Not much else happening. Hoping to O soon!

Hi everyone! LO turns 1 year old today, so I'm officially TTC. I've been doing OPKs for awhile (maybe 2 weeks) with no positives. No true PP AF. Some spotting here and there. LO just starting STTN last week, so no feeding from 7p-7a. Still nursing/pumping 3-4x/day. I'm hoping AF will return soon! DH is anxious to TTC and wants me to cut down bf more, but I don't know that LO or I am ready yet. I think I will start temping again, since she's STTN now. Excited to join you all!

Hi Radkat :) good luck!

It's O day here, OMG so much ewcm!! And still spotting! damn it! BDing tonight, not had chance to get any in before today, so not too hopeful this month!
We have so much going on here, waiting to hear back about a Job DH interviewed for and it will mean a BIG move! Eeek! So kinda hoping if he gets the job we don't get a BFP this month!

Fertile CM here, but no EWCM quite yet. No postivite OPK either. I did stop taking my B vitamins last cycle, so I wonder if maybe I threw myself off a bit.

I'd love to get a bfp this month, because I would know by my birthday and that would be much fun! On the other hand, I don't know if I want to be due in July... hot time of the year here to be 9 months pregnant! lol

Hubby got offered the job! We had a celebratory BD :) hehe!
I'm not looking forward to selling up, buying a new place and moving house to halfway down the country though!!!

I'm not looking forward to selling up, buying a new place and moving house to halfway down the country though!!!

Congrats to your DH!!!!

Congrats! I don't envy you the move at all! Especially with 2 little ones! Wish I could help you out with it. :flower:

Have a good amount of EWCM right now.... and hubby is at work. Go figure. OPK isn't positive yet, though. I expect it soon, based on how my CM has been the last 2 days. Hurry up and wait!

I had a tonne of EWCM yesterday while hubby was at work too :) hehe, good timing :)
Eeee, I'm 50/50 as to whether I want it to work this month though!

Congrats on the job!! Moving while pregnant is HARD, I was literally 38 weeks pregnant when we moved into out house, and the whole process of buying and packing and moving was SO stressful! I told dh I expect this pregnancy to be much easier, I have better work hours, and we aren't trying to save up for a down payment and race the clock to get a house built before baby comes! I get to just enjoy my pregnancy this time around.

So far the nausea isn't too noticeable. It kind of makes me nervous because it was so bad last time, but I think maybe I was further along when it started. I'm ready to get fat and hear a heartbeat and get kicked in the ribs, right now I still feel really anxious.

Lost of ladies ovulating this week!! Good luck to you, I'm excited to see what happens two weeks from now! :)

AF got me :(

Better luck next month. I am seriously debating whether breastfeeding is to blame :nope: :shrug:

I got positive OPKs! Wed night through Thurs night. So we're going to BD tonight. Crazy. Exciting!

uniquebeauty: It took me longer to get my BFP when we were trying for #1 :) sometimes it just luck of the draw. I got pregnant month 2 of TTC while BFing last time, and month 12 TTC #1. And this time we're on month 4 so far :) Good luck next month and Sorry AF got you xxx

Argh! I have crippling ovulation pain on both sides :( owie!

Got my positive opk yesterday, so we dtd before hubby left for work. Will go again today, and tomorrow just to be safe.

iow_bird - I don't know if I should cross my fingers for you or not! :haha: Must be nice to know you're ovulating though... I don't get (or at least don't notice) ovulation pains. I'm completely dependent on opk's.

uniquebeauty: It took me longer to get my BFP when we were trying for #1 :) sometimes it just luck of the draw. I got pregnant month 2 of TTC while BFing last time, and month 12 TTC #1. And this time we're on month 4 so far :) Good luck next month and Sorry AF got you xxx

Thank you, We're ttc #2 :thumbup: period came on the day my app said it would so I'm hoping they are becoming more regular :shrug: x

I've been thinking about whether or not BF is making it harder to conceive too. My AF is so light. Just feels like maybe my fertility isnt fully back yet. I've even ordered a book about weaning to start thinking about slowly cutting down BF.

I had a bit.of pain yesterday that felt like ovulation pain but no positive OPK yet. Hopefully soon though.

2nd mo ttc. And temping and stuff. Have a good lp but pre o is really really long. Avg cd is 37-40 . Baby is 6 mo and af has bern back 4 mo. She only nurses a maybr 4-5 times a day . Now that shes eating solids. Just staryed fetibella yesyerday. Hope it at least helps my cycles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->