Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I'm going to assume that I am 1 DPO today. I got my first positive opk on Friday late afternoon/early evening; yesterday it was VERY positive most of the day, and today back to negative. I almost think I felt O pains yesterday, but I couldn't tell if it was from O or not.

I'm pretty sure we're covered, we've :sex: every other day since CD 7 (almost 2 weeks ago... holy LOT of BD'ing! lol) and then we did it Fri, Sat and today. We'll probably skip tomorrow and then once more for good measure on Tuesday maybe.

My poor DH has been on night shift the whole time, he must be exhausted. I told him I felt like I was using him like a sperm bank. :haha: Somehow, I don't think he minds. :blush:

We only managed it once this month around the right time :p Don't care this month though! So much to organise!!

Good luck Kalyrra!

Well, we didn't hit Tuesday, but judging from my CM, it probably wouldn't have mattered if we had.

How is everyone doing?

Sat in the TWW again! Think I'm around 6dpo, but not entirely sure. Have tonnes of creamy cm, it's horrid, but I think I get that most months anyway. Nothing exciting to report!
House hunting, waiting for a mortgage preapproval, doing work on this house to get it ready to sell and looking after 2 kids! It's chaos here, I'm living in a building site and need this house on the market next week!!! Me & Noah are off to Wellington on Monday I think to view some houses. So busy!!

I'm in the TWW as well. I think I'm 5 DPO. When do you all usually test? 10DPO or later?

I wasted too many tests last month, will wait for AF to turn up I think. (haha, who am I trying to kid, I'm going to try though)!

I wasted too many tests last month, will wait for AF to turn up I think. (haha, who am I trying to kid, I'm going to try though)!

Yeah, might as well call our own bluffs now!

Radkat - I always try to wait until at least 10 dpo (just because they say it takes 6-10 dpo for implantation), and I usually make it til about 7 dpo. :haha: Darn IC's are too cheap and easy to waste without feeling TOO guilty about it.

I got my BFP with my son when I was 9 dpo, and I only tested then because I had symptoms. Before that, I never tested unless I was late. heh. :shrug:

iow_bird - busy busy! I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys! :flower:

I just want to say that I'm hoping everyone gets their bfp!! I've posted on this thread a couple of times and no one responds, but are already cliques with others I guess that are in similar situations so I won't be posting here anymore, but I do know we are all in the same situation for ttc and I
Hope we can all catch the egg and complete our families...to those who have responded to my questions, thank you and I appreciate it!

Layla :) Keep posting babe! Didn't reply to the isoflavone question as I didn't want the soy going into my breastmilk. If you scroll back through the thread you'll see we discussed it a while ago. No long term studies on the effects of soy on children.

Radkat: Don't bother with IC's they're awful! I get evaps every single damn time!!!

i technically stopped breastfeeding 2 months ago, so i dont belong to this thread anymore :( but is nice to read is going well for many of you!
anyhow, since i stopped bfing my cycle turned for the worse..i had it only once since i stopped and keep having cramps and lots and lots of cm.
few days ago i had a clear pinkish line, but that was it, every single test after that was negative (never had a evaporation line with this kind).
guess my hormons r still adjusting..

I just want to say that I'm hoping everyone gets their bfp!! I've posted on this thread a couple of times and no one responds, but are already cliques with others I guess that are in similar situations so I won't be posting here anymore, but I do know we are all in the same situation for ttc and I
Hope we can all catch the egg and complete our families...to those who have responded to my questions, thank you and I appreciate it!

I think that happens a bit with everyone in every thread. We tend to not answer questions if we have nothing helpful to offer, and I guess we really should at least say that much! I apologize!

On another note... I've found that inserting myself into the conversation more helps, even if it wasn't directed to me specifically.... for instance, I often ask "how is everyone else doing?" That's your chance to jump in and respond! It's an all inclusive question! So the street travels both ways. :flower:

Please don't leave because you think we're a clique, we really try hard not to be!

Radkat: Don't bother with IC's they're awful! I get evaps every single damn time!!!

I've never gotten an evap within the time limit with an IC. I must be lucky! I've seen evaps on them, but hours after I took them and just left them on the sink. However, I will say that I apparently have eagle vision, because I can see the indent line where the dye is supposed to fill in. lol

Kalyyra: I might have just had a super bad batch, they were awful!!! So they've put me off wasting any more money on them, they worked fine when I was TTC DS though! x

If I don't answer questions it's normally because I've read the thread quickly after a crazy day of work and/or chasing a toddler round all day and my brain is too exhausted to remember all the questions! Plus I'm normally on here at bedtime and on my mobile, so it's hard to keep track and scroll back etc. So, apologies from me too for not replying. I echo the suggestion about joining in the conversation more to feel part of the thread.

CD20 here - got 2 lines today on CBFM so hopefully O is on the way.

can you guys look at my opks and weigh in?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2036235-one-positive.html

Jokerette: CD 15 looks positive to me :)

Over here in NZ it's sore boob central!! Owie!!! I'm into the *MUST NOT TEST YET* stage of the TWW. If I had a test in the house I'd be peeing on it!!

Me & Noah are flying to our new home city tomorrow, and are house hunting, I'm glad Noah is coming too, he'll be a great help when choosing a new house! He's told me he's looking for one with a nice garden!

Jokerette - I think CD15 too. But both look like good fertile days!

Happy housr-hunting Iow-bird. Noah sounds very smart, a nice garden is a very good idea!

I got a high on the CBFM today so.it's most likely O day today. We managed to DTD tonight depsite LO refusing to go to sleep till late tonight! We're gonna try to get on in tomorrow too!

Good luck for this cycle everyone x

Ok cool! Today is CD15 but with my temp jump this morning in wondering if I ovulated overnight last night and caught the tail end of leftover LH in my pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->