Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I caved and bought a test for tomorrow morning :) hehe! Probably be a BFN, but it will set my POAS urges to rest until AF is due!

I caved and bought a test for tomorrow morning :) hehe! Probably be a BFN, but it will set my POAS urges to rest until AF is due!

Haha! I'm the other way around. I am fine until I test that first time. Then I can't stop! :rofl:

I think we're out again this month. I'm almost 100% positive that I am PMSing right now. I had a good cry earlier, and I'm craving sweets really bad... happens every month! LO has a cold again, so I'm also tired from little sleep - that doesn't help.

Ah well. Still hopefully a few days to go, my LP is still seeming to be a tad on the short side. I'm guessing that today is 8 DPO for me, and if I'm already PMSing, then I might be seeing AF in the next couple days.

Did you test, iow_bird?

BFN :) was pretty sure thats what I was going to get!! Crying over everything!!

I got a BFN too. I'm 10 DPO, so I may try again in a few days, but I'm not hopeful. I'm going to start temping for next month. I hadn't started because LO wasn't STTN, but now she is, so it seems like it would be more accurate. Good luck to all!

I am 2dpo now! Temp is still up, anyone else in the TWW right now?

10 DPO here, but I'm pretty sure AF is knocking on my door. I did take an IC, and it was a stark white negative. I still think my LP is too short. I think I might go ahead and order some Vitex for this next cycle.

I told my DH, the longer we go without having another baby... the less and less I want another one! Anyone else feel like this? lol

Hey :)
AF got me this morning. Never mind, not that worried about not being preggy this month!
Kalyyra: I have days like that too, where I wonder what the hell I'm doing trying for another one! I do want one though, I've always wanted 3!! :) Good luck this cycle.

Love and hugs to all, and good luck to those of you in the TWW!
xxxx

Good luck, Jokerette! Hope it works out, Kalyrra. Even if you're feeling a bit ambivalent.

AF got me too. But I'm happy that my LP was long enough (10-11 days) and I have a "proper" period this month. The past few months it has been more like spotting. I'm looking to drop another bf in the next week or so (we're at 3 now, moving to morning and night only). I started temping today so we're ready to go for next month. Good luck all!

I miscounted... I'm 10 dpo I think. I really should start temping so I know for sure. Lol I'm getting ready to order Vitex online. Wondering how that is going to work out...

Iow - probably best with all you have happening!

Jokerette - I'm in the 2WW I think 4dpo. I don't feel too hopeful this month. But let's see. I guess it only takes one little swimmer!

Kalyrra - I often have days where I wonder if it's a good idea. I've always wanted 2 though. I sometimes wonder about whether I can cope with a newborn again. Those first few months were such hard work. But they're so worth it all!

Iow and Rad - so sorry AF got you. hugs

For those dropping feeds - have you any tips on how to do it? My LO loves her mummy milk so much! I've started trying to delay milk a little when she asks plus offer her more food and snacks. But she's not really showing many signs if being ready to drop feeds. I"m hoping when she gets a bit bigger that I can reason with her a little around it. We still nurse to sleep for bedtime and there's no sign of that stopping either!!x

We're down to 4 feeds a day, every 4 hrs. I just started pushing him out a little here and there, offering snacks and water in a sippy cup. Distractions, etc...helped with mine, but he's still young enough that it works. Lol

I haven't been on in a whole, I'm disappointed that there are no new bfps! :/
I have reached the point in this pregnancy of absolute exhaustion! I feel like it's all I can do to go to work and keep my kid alive. The nausea isn't nearly as bad as it was with ds, but it's still early and it's getting worse every day so it might end up being bad again. I was supposed to have my first prenatal appointment on the 31st but dh is being sent to a class out of town so I'm going to have to reschedule for early November. I'm eager for that first ultrasound, it's always a relief to see the little booger and hear that heartbeat for the first time!

Iow bird, GL on the house hunting! And all of you in the tww, good luck to you!

On a side note, I really liked the Internet cheapies (wondfos from amazon) I never had an evap and they gave me my bfp really early

Is anyones cycles still all over the place? Some months I'll have 2 periods in one month it's seriously driving me crazy. There's no way I am going to be able to conceive at this rate. :nope:

Is anyones cycles still all over the place? Some months I'll have 2 periods in one month it's seriously driving me crazy. There's no way I am going to be able to conceive at this rate. :nope:

my cycles are kinda regular now but AF is so light that I dont hold much hope at the moment

my cycles are kinda regular now but AF is so light that I dont hold much hope at the moment

Leeze - Re: dropping feeds... I'm a fan of distraction as Kalyrra said. My LO will come up to me, sign for milk and pull on my shirt. I just tell her we're not having mommy milk right now. Then offer a bottle of milk or water. Then distract her with a toy or something.

thanks for the ideas, ladies. Sometimes distraction works for a little while but mostly my LO starts shouting "Mummy Milk" repeatedly until she gets.it! I'm now trying ice lollies, fruit juice and babychinos - warm frothy milk. I think it might be a long process for us!

Well, AF has gotten me as I knew she would. I haven't actually started flowing yet, but I had a teensy bit of spotting today on and off. Do I wait until I see actual flow to count it as CD 1? I guess to me, if I'm cramping and I see the beginning of blood, then obviously my LP is over... but... *shrug*

I'm 13 dpo today, so I'm excited that at least my LP was longer this cycle than it's ever been post-partum!

Sorry the witch got you KAlyrra, but yay for a longer LP!! Mine was sensible length this cycle too, and touch wood, I don't seem to be having the crazy post AF spotting I've been having recently either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->