Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

PS> Sorry I have no advice on the dropping of feeds. I'm not messing about with LO's milk supply as he's still only 8months old. I conceived DS while BFing DD, and didn't adjust anything so just trusting it will happen when it's meant to! :)

Okay, so I'm 14 DPO today, and still no actual flow yet. Just a teeny bit of spotting and some cramping. The only reason I even noticed it at all was because I was checking my cervix that last couple days. It hasn't even made it out to a panty liner yet. So I'm assuming I should wait to count it as CD 1 until it does?

I did test today on an IC today just in case it was IB (although I knew it wasn't... lol) and it was negative. Just waiting for the :witch: to get settled in and go about her business....

I had brown discharge for 2 days and once a tiny bit of pink. This was 8 days after finishing AF and DTD. I have no idea when I ovulate because as it's always different so I haven't bothered testing this month :shrug:

You're not out until the witch rears her ugly face Kalyyra!! :) fingers crossed for you!

We just put an offer in on a house, so I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear back from the estate agents!

You're not out until the witch rears her ugly face Kalyyra!! :) fingers crossed for you!

We just put an offer in on a house, so I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear back from the estate agents!

Oh, I knew it was AF... she just hadn't started cleaning house yet! lol She finally got going yesterday evening. So excited that my LP was longer!

Ooooh, I hope it goes through for you! Fingers crossed!! :thumbup:

Offer has been verbally accepted, but still have to do all the paperwork. Eeek! So exciting and stressful!
This AF is awful, keeps stopping and starting and it's been bright red blood all the way through, not normal for me. On top of that I have sore nipples and my pelvis is killing me where I had SPD with Noah. Urgh! I never had an implantation with my other two and it's been way too heavy for that, so I'm not pregnant, I just feel awful! And we have heaps of stuff to do around the house ready for it to go on the market tomorrow!! So stressed right now!

Sorry AF got you Kalyrra. Mean witch! maybe next month will be our month!

I think we're going to relax a bit in the next month or two. I mean, we'll still give it a go when I ovulate, but I don't think we're going to do it every other day again... lol I want to focus on my diet and exercise and lose some of this darn weight!
I was overweight already when I got pregnant with LO, so now I'm REALLY overweight. I need to lose about 50 lbs. Thankfully, I'm pretty tall so it's not as bad as it could be. :haha: But I realized that I really don't want to get pregnant being this weight, I'd like to lose at least 25 before then!

Good luck on the house, iow bird. Very exciting!
Kalyrra, it sounds like you're in a good place to focus on yourself and let TTC take a backseat for now.

Well, I'm on CD8 with watery CM, so I'm going to start doing OPKs again. Hope all's well with everyone!

Uniquebeauty, my cycles were totally crazy and unpredictable! I started using the wondfo ovulation tests and just got busy after I finally got a positive! I didn't think there was any way we were going to manage to get pregnant with how irregular I was, but it happened, so don't give up hope!

Iow bird, how exciting! I hope it all goes well for you

First appointment scheduled for the 4th. I dreamed last night that it was triplets, but one didn't have a heartbeat. I've been telling dh since before I even had a bfp that I thought I was pregnant with twins! Haha! Feeling anxious at the moment, just ready to see the doctor and know for sure that everything is as it should be

I got my :bfp: today at 9dpo!!! So thats 6 weeks after I stopped breastfeeding... though my cycles did not change at all after stopping so I don't think stopping made me more fertile or anything. So excited, i hope it sticks! I do miss BFing sometimes

Attachments

• 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
Congrats!!! So excited for you!

So did you have any symptoms, or were you just testing?

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

Ooooh congratulations Jokerette! Thats awesome news!!! xxxx

Well, AF is wrapping up here. I'll be curious to see if this cycle will be close to normal. I'm really excited about how long my last LP was!

How's everyone else doing?

Congrats Jokerette! How exciting!

I'm on CD 10. Temps are kinda all over the place, but I'm hoping to be moving into my fertile period. I got a few days worth of + OPKs last month so I'm hoping for the same this month. I got a good AF (full flow, I was just spotting before that), so I'm hoping things are back on track for TTC.

I'm on CD 10. Temps are kinda all over the place, but I'm hoping to be moving into my fertile period. I got a few days worth of + OPKs last month so I'm hoping for the same this month. I got a good AF (full flow, I was just spotting before that), so I'm hoping things are back on track for TTC.

I want to temp, but I've heard it's fairly unreliable when you're breastfeeding, so I haven't attempted it yet. Plus, LO has me up half the night just about every day lately, so that probably wouldn't help either... I might try it though, and just see how it does.

that's amazing news, Jokerette! congratulations. you give us all hope!

I'm 11dpo. tested BFN yesterday. had slight back pain a couple days ago but nothing else. think this isn't my month

Congrats!!! So excited for you!

So did you have any symptoms, or were you just testing?

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

I had a couple symptoms similar to DS1... pure exhaustion around the date that I now know was implantation. I mean literally I slept almost all Sunday and thank goodness DH helped with our toddler! I was wiped!

Then I had backache and pain, and a runny nose for a few days. Both just like DS1.

I took a test the night of 8dpo, and it looked white, so I threw it away. Then the next morning I fished it out of the trash and saw a line! So I tested with FMU on both a FRER and an IC!

I confirmed with a digi today!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692165&d=1383218832
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=692257&d=1383227905

I want to temp, but I've heard it's fairly unreliable when you're breastfeeding, so I haven't attempted it yet. Plus, LO has me up half the night just about every day lately, so that probably wouldn't help either... I might try it though, and just see how it does.

Yeah, I've heard that too, but I figured I'd try it. I'm hoping that I can at least tell when I ovulate.

Oooh! We're averaging about 1 BFP a month! I wonder who it will be next month!!!

I'm CD10 too, going to start on the BDing again over the weekend. Noah is now in Tilly's room so we're back to BDing in bed!! Very exciting, the lounge floor was getting a bit old :)

We're under contract on our new house, I'm going to see it on Monday. All the renovations are very nearly finished here now :) All very exciting and hectic! Tilly had her 3rd Birthday on Wednesday, so we had a very over excited little girl! Can't wait for xmas this year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->