Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I'm not patient!!! I just honestly don't think I'm pregnant!!!

How are you jokerette? We've missed u here!!!

12 DPO today. I fully expect flow to start today. Cramping, and lots of blood on my cervix. A little bummed that my LP still isn't back up to 14 like it used to be, but I guess it's better than it was when it was only 6 days long!

12 days is great though Kalyrra! At least your cycle doesn't play games with your head like mine is doing this month!! I really really hope you get your BFP soon. And if AF arrives for me today we'll can be cycle buddies next TTC month :)

Af arrived :) onto next month! I hate the limbo waiting so I'm quite relieved!

12 days is great though Kalyrra! At least your cycle doesn't play games with your head like mine is doing this month!! I really really hope you get your BFP soon. And if AF arrives for me today we'll can be cycle buddies next TTC month :)

So far, no flow. A little more blood on my cervix, but apparently the :witch: hasn't started her spring cleaning yet. :haha: She must still be getting settled in.

I did an IC and I could have sworn I saw a faint shadow, but after awhile I decided it must have just been line eye. I also could have sworn I was pregnant this cycle with some of the things I was experiencing... but given they are also PMS symptoms :shrug: Either that, or I'm having a chemical or the test was an evap.

I'd love to be cycle buddies! We'll have to just wait for AF to get a move on, eh?

Af arrived :) onto next month! I hate the limbo waiting so I'm quite relieved!

I'm so surprised IOW! I guess you know your body better than we do ;)

My OPK delivery was delayed, but they have finally arrived! I'm going to test for the first time at 3 today (so in one hour). If anyone wants to give me a crash course on how to use Wondfo LH tests, let me know! CD11 today so hoping I'm not starting too late. I'm sure I'm fine, but I wanted to make sure to see some light tests first so I know the surge when it starts appearing since I've never done this before.

So I'm onto my 7th cycle of TTC number 3. I'm so so grateful that I have my 2 gorgeous kids, I remember being at cycle number 7 when TTC No 1 and it was one of the hardest times!

:) I knew I wasn't UTD this month, so I'm not suprised she showed! I got hideous morning sickness with these 2, so no nausea means I'm not preggo!

It took me 7 cycles to conceive my LO too... and I really was hoping it wouldn't take as long this time around.

Seattle - basically, you test once a day (never with FMU, and try always at the same time of day.... and don't drink too many fluids within a couple hrs before hand) and wait until the line is just as dark as, or even darker than the control line. Once that happens, it's an estimated 12-36 hrs before you ovulate. So basically, get busy for that day and the following few!

It was 12 cycles & 1 m/c it took to get Tilly, 2 cycles for Noah. 7 cycles is fine, I just hate AF!!

Kalyrra - We're a little further apart this cycle. I'm CD5 now. Seems like a few of us are pretty close together.

I've started some extra B vitamins and cut out soy. I'm a vegetarian (well, technically a pescatarian, but I feel like such an ass saying that), so I eat a fair amount of soy for protein. Trying to supplement full fat dairy and salmon for protein. Ordered more LH tests and Preseed and accidentally sent them to my parents' house instead of mine. :dohh: *(The last item I sent from Amazon was to them and I guess it saved that address). My dad said he "started" to open the package, then noticed it had my name on it. My secret TTC may have been spoiled. Oh and OH said he doesn't think we need Preseed. I didn't get EWCM last month so I thought it'd be good insurance. Whatever. I guess it's nice to have just in case he changes his mind. Crazy, stressful week. I'm hoping things calm down over the weekend.

Do you mind if I join you ladies to compare experiences? I am breastfeeding my 1 yr old and we are in our 2nd month TTC. I have totally regular normal AF in everyway the same as before since 9 month pp except for a short LP of 9 days, so frustrating! Have no idea what my LP was before though! So I was taking vitamin b complex 50. I have just upped that to 100. I tried vitex for a week, then stopped as thought is was making me ill, turns out I had a tummy bug! Am thinking of trying it again next cycle. Today I am 4 DPO.

How long have you ladies been TTC? How are you finding your cycles now?

Do you mind if I join you ladies to compare experiences? I am breastfeeding my 1 yr old and we are in our 2nd month TTC. I have totally regular normal AF in everyway the same as before since 9 month pp except for a short LP of 9 days, so frustrating! Have no idea what my LP was before though! So I was taking vitamin b complex 50. I have just upped that to 100. I tried vitex for a week, then stopped as thought is was making me ill, turns out I had a tummy bug! Am thinking of trying it again next cycle. Today I am 4 DPO.

Welcome, Charlie! Our stats are pretty close. My LO is 13 mo and this is our 2nd mo of truly TTC. My LP has been 10 days the last couple of months. I'm down to 2 bf/day. How much are you bf? There are others on here who have more experience that I do. I think you'll enjoy the thread.

Thanks Radcat. I am bfing the same as you, just twice a day. I am really hoping my LP lengthens this month! Only 6 more days until I find out! Are you taking vitamin B complex?

Ah just read you previous post :dohh: you are!

I'm a pescatarian too, but veggie sounds less silly :thumbup:

Yep, taking B complex 1x/day (50mg of B6), plus my prenatal (50 mg of B6). Also starting 500mg of C. Supposed to be good for increasing CM as well.

Hi Charlie, welcome! Our little ones are exactly one month apart! I have a 13 month old, regular AF since 9 months as well, and this is my 2nd month TTC in earnest. It would be my 3rd month, but DH got pneumonia at exactly the wrong time in September :dohh: I'm still BFing at least twice a day, more like 3-4 times per day, both sides. I think my LP is normal, 30-31 day cycle, and I *think* I'm OVing on CD15, but this is my first cycle using an OPK, so we'll see! If it doesn't work this month on it's own, and particularly if LP proves to be short, I'm going to start B6 and Vitex. I'm CD13 today, so just a bit behind you!

And speaking of OPKs, can you ladies weigh in on the attached pic? From top to bottom these are:
CD11 @ 3pm
CD12 @ 10am
CD12 @ 7pm
CD13 @ 12pm

I know I should be testing at the same time each day, but work schedule makes that a little difficult. Seems like today's is a little bit darker (and way darker than last night's). I've never done this before, and need to do more research, but is the darker one today an indicator that LH surge will be soon? Or is it just darker because it was at a different time of day? I know it's not dark enough to be a positive, but I'm not sure if they're supposed to get increasingly darker as they approach a positive??

Hope you mamas are well and looking forward to the weekend!

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Looks like you're getting closer, Seattle. Keep testing. A different time of day shouldn't matter too much, esp if you're testing multiple times per day. My understanding is that it's more about the concentration of urine.

Charlie - welcome!

Seattle - I'm not sure how much the different times of day will affect concentration, but I do know they recommend to take them at the same time(s) every day with early afternoon being the best. I think the general belief is that your surge will generally start in the afternoon to evening?

It's starting to get busier and busier around here. Especially with the holiday season approaching! I'm also picking up a part time teaching job at a high school, teaching music... not because I want it, but because they asked me to fill in for next semester as the current teacher is leaving. It's almost not even worth the drive... it's about 1/2 hr away, and I'm getting $25 each time I come in. Barely covers gasoline, but I feel badly enough for them that I agreed. :dohh:

It's been a rather rough week. The disappointment of AF showing up, hubby has been busy so haven't seen him much, LO is teething and crabby, it got freakin' cold and started snowing... and I rescued a kitten that someone dropped off outside 2 weeks ago, and it died in my arms Thursday morning. (same day AF showed up) :cry: I had been syringe feeding it every 2 hrs all day and night for days... I got attached to it, so I was rather depressed for a few days.
I've been trying to eat healthier, but still managed to gain a few lbs thanks to LO suddenly dropping some feeds. I really need to get on the ball and lose some weight, 90% of my clothes don't fit. I keep wearing the same 3 pair of jeans, and 8 or 9 tshirts.

Sorry for the rant... just needed to vent off, I guess! I figured if anyone, you girls would understand.

Anyone got their Christmas shopping done yet? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->