Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

it's really hard to tell on the computer, but I think I see a shadow where the line is supposed to be?

Implantation generally occurs somewhere between 6 and 10 days, I believe.

:) I don't think it means anything except these IC's get evaps! I'm quite glad I did it as I would have gotten excited if I'd got that at 10dpo!
8dpo today, randomly got a few "symptoms" but who knows, haven't had a normal cycle in over a year, so probably just AF and cycle sorting themselves out!
How are you feeling today Klyrra? Hope you're getting better!
Hope you're having a good day too Dino! xxx

Thanks for the thoughts... I'm a little better than yesterday. Less nausea, but still running a fever - and running to the bathroom! :haha: If I never get the stomach flu again, it will be too soon.

I was thinking, even if we DID manage to catch the egg, it probably doesn't have much of a chance. I've been running anywhere from 100-102.5 fever. That can't be a happy environment for it. Plus, I haven't been able to eat anything for 2 days. I am forcing myself to sip on water all day because I'm getting dehydrated, and it's killing my milk supply. I woke up this morning and was nowhere near full like I normally am. *sigh* Poor little guy, he's been eating every 2 hrs today and I think he's wondering "what the heck is going on?" :shrug:

iow_bird, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I did notice that on the IC's, if you didn't get a good soak on them (I hold them in for at least 15 seconds), then they were more prone to evaps or smudging.

I've never had evaps on this brand, used them for testing when TTC both kids! I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Never mind, at least I know they do it now!
Glad you're feeling better! xx

Am feeling much better today, but I have felt some cramping that feels like pre-AF. I also had some blood in my CM, so I think we are out this month. Not to mention, that means my cycle is even shorter than it was last time! *sigh* I think I will invest in some Vitex.

I have no idea whats going on here!! Got a positive ov test today and weird cm that has a brown/yellow/pink kinda colour and is a bit egg white like!! Feel like crap, and pretty convinced AF is on it's merry way!!

Well, had some slight spotting last night and woke to full blown AF. On one hand, I'm disappointed. But on the other hand, I'm not completely ready! Lol I think having had the stomach flu made me not want morning sickness again. :haha: also, this is the heaviest bleeding I've had for AF, so it gives me some hope of my body trying to regulate. I am almost darn positive I ovulated so maybe that is why it is heavier.

Either way, I think I'll invest in some Vitex now. AF today means I had a 6 day LP, and a 16 day cycle.

Iow_bird - keep us updated! Sounds like it could go either way!

Argh! Stupid screwy cycles! Got another +ve ov test today, and tons of weird creamy ewcm, no more of the strange yellow gloop I got the other day though (seriously that looked like something had sneezed down there)! So I have no idea if I'm 10dpo, or just about to ov. Told hubby we need to bd tonight, but I'm not convinced I'm oving. Driving home earlier I thought I was going to have to stop the car to throw up, so so confused as to whats going on. Don't know when Af is even due anymore!!! hpts are bfn :p but I'm peeing heaps!

I think it sounds promising! :flower: Are your hpts the ICs? Maybe wait a day or two, and then try an frer?

Don't want to get your hopes up iow_bird, but just before I got my BFP I was getting positive opks and I had EWCM. I never ever got EWCM during the 2ww, so that's what made me test. However some ladies have been known to get pos opks just before AF too, so I wouldn't read too much into that one. Got my fingers crossed for you!

yep, they're IC's. Might buy a more expensive test if AF doesn't show by Tuesday :) x

Tacita: I'm not getting my hopes up too much, this will be my first proper cycle since having Noah. so who knows what's normal for me now :) I won't be disappointed if I'm not UTD, but I hate not knowing what the heck my body is up to!

Anything new, iow_bird?

Starting to wrap up AF here. Still fighting off whatever it was I came down with. I don't know if it was just the stomach flu or if it was something else. There's an outbreak of cyclospora right now in the US, which has all the symptoms of stomach flu. If I'm still fighting this on Monday, I may just call up the doc and go in and get tested.

I think LO is starting to teethe. He's be cranky, fussy and kind of clingy... and he's running a lowgrade fever. He's had quite a bit of green diapers as well. So I don't know if he got the same thing I did, or if he's starting to teethe... but I'm hoping he's teething.

Hope you ladies are all doing well!

This is my first cycle on B6, on CD15 and got quite good ewcm at the mo so hope B6 is sorting things- feeling alot better in myself in past few weeks too and I read that B6 is good for well being too! B6 gets thumbs up for me so far!
We BD'd on thurs and won't manage again till Sunday now cos DH's away for the wkend so hope that's enough for us this month. My cycles are about a week longer than they used to be so each one feels like for ever!!

Nope,, nothing new to report, except I now have no idea when I actually ovulated. Have decided I'm not UTD and stopped testing.
Had the most vivid dream last night that I gave birth to twin boys after months of negative tests! :(

Hey ladies! You've gone very quiet!
AF got me today, good news is that I seem to have a 28 day cycle again :) just need to find out when I'm oving now.
How are you doing?
Dino: Are you in the 2ww now? Hope you caught the eggy :)
Kalyrra: How are you? Hope AF is all gone now xxx

I'm doing well. I'm sorry AF got you, but hurray for having a 28 day cycle! :thumbup:

I thought AF was wrapping up the other day, then I had another day or two of heavier bleeding. Today it's pretty much done, I think. Hardly anything left.

Poor LO, I think he's struggling with some version of what I had. He has been running a fever on and off, and had lots of green diapers. Today, his diapers were normal, but he still was running a bit of a fever.

I'm not entirely sure when I should start opk's again. Last cycle, I O'ed on CD10, but I only had 3 days of light bleeding. *sigh* :haha:

dino - glad the b6 seems to be helping, at least with the ewcm! I noticed it did that for me too! Crossing my fingers you catch it this month!

I didn't bother picking up any vitex. I figured since this was my first official full period, I'd let my body try to sort stuff out first before resorting to taking all kinds of supplements. lol As much as I'd like to get pregnant again, I'm enjoying time with my son!

Hey, I'm still at my dh's parents so only coming on here when I take LO to bed and grab some 'me' time. I think I O'd yesterday or today and we gav it a good shot on Sunday night so hopefully that'll be good enough.
I knew my cervix was open cos dh's swimmers shot right up there and nothing leaked out all night- then the next morning I went to the toilet and only a tiny bit came out, about an hour or 2 later I was pottering about and I felt the rest coming out! So it was basically resting up there all by itself! I'm feeling positive about that but we'll see!
Iow bird sorry af got you but I know what you mean you are appreciating that your cycles are regulating now! Were your 2 babies conceived quickly? My LO took 2.5 years! Yawn! Hoping it will be faster this time!
I know Kalyrra, there are some moments when i so want another baby and others when I kick myself for not enjoying time just me and my daughter! That's what my personality is like though- I work for something and once I've got it I want better or more etc! I need to chill and enjoy what I have!! Xx

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I've just had a quick read of the thread and feel like I'd be in good company here in terms of strange cycles and not knowing what's going on! I had no AF or O signs for 19 months. Then last month I had 3 days of textbook EWCM and took a few IC O tests. I didn't ever have a fully dark line butI had a couple that were almost as dark as the control line. Then 7 days later I had light bleeding. It was so light I thought it might be IB. But no such luck and it must have been a very short steal phase. I bought some vit B6 and vitex but haven't started either as I wasn't sure of the dosage. So far, I must be on about CD 22 this cycle and have just started to get a faint line on the IC tests.

How are you all feeling about TTC? I know its quite early days for us so far, but I do feel more relaxed about it so far. Last time it took 14 months to get the BFP and I was an emotional wreck for the last few months! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->