Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Yay Schmetterling, congratulations!!! Those early squinters are never a bad thing, so glad you tested again this morning!

This board is definitely on a roll!

Yay schmetterling!!! :happydance: Wow, the baby dust fairy visited our group this month, didn't it? I hope I stepped in some baby dust! lol

7 dpo today, still itching to test now that you're all getting bfp's... :haha: Especially since after this cycle, we're going to take a break so I can concentrate on exercise and losing some weight. It wouldn't surprise me if the extra weight was causing me to not get pregnant. With LO, I had just lost quite a bit of weight before I finally got pregnant with him, so... :shrug:

Holy cow! 2 BFPs in 24 hours! Congrats, Layla and Schmetterling!

Layla, there is no way I could wait until Christmas. But that would be a fun present! Everything I've read says that bf is perfectly safe during pregnancy.

Schmetterling!!! Congratulations!!! Let's keep it going ladies!!! I'm so excited for us all!

Yay schmetterling!!! :happydance: Wow, the baby dust fairy visited our group this month, didn't it? I hope I stepped in some baby dust! lol

7 dpo today, still itching to test now that you're all getting bfp's... :haha: Especially since after this cycle, we're going to take a break so I can concentrate on exercise and losing some weight. It wouldn't surprise me if the extra weight was causing me to not get pregnant. With LO, I had just lost quite a bit of weight before I finally got pregnant with him, so... :shrug:

I tested bfn at 10 dpo....so even it you test now and it's not your bfp, you're still in it!! And I have a good feeling about all of us! Were all going to be bump buddies!

Seattle- what is your EDD?

Schmetterling- What is YOUR EDD also? I'm super excited about this!

And I also liked how when Seattle got her bfp she didn't just up and leave the group....

And I also liked how when Seattle got her bfp she didn't just up and leave the group....

Agreed! You ladies should stick around! You're still breastfeeding, so it'll be informational for the rest of us who haven't done it before! Not to mention, we love your company! :winkwink:

Agreed! You ladies should stick around! You're still breastfeeding, so it'll be informational for the rest of us who haven't done it before! Not to mention, we love your company! :winkwink:

I'm so glad you guys said that, I've been wondering if I should, but I really wanted to happy dance with all of you for your BFPs! :happydance: And I figured I'm the progesterone cream guinea pig, so could be useful :winkwink:

My EDD is August 18th! What about you ladies?

Radkat, Kalyrra, have fingers and toes crossed for you both! IOW, any succumbing to testing for you?

Seattle you sure are the progesterone guinea pig :haha:

I hope you guys stick around, nice to hear how you are all getting on. But you are all getting me soooooo broody, all this talk about due dates :dohh:

So I am pretty sure I am Oing today so about to enter to 2WW. We only BD'd twice, once yesterday and on CD 13, but Layla after your one hit wonder BFP, I won't give up hope :happydance:

I would like to stick around! According to my ovulation date, I'm due August 23, but according to lmp, August 18.....so I'm not sure which one is closer...lol

I was thinking how I think dinosaur started the thread, but once she got her bfp, she left... :( but since we are all in the same ttc boat, it's nice to have the bfp'ers around to bounce questions off of as far as what they did or how they felt...etc...I know I would have liked that. But since I am still breastfeeding, I wanna stay! Lol hopefully this is a sticky bean and I'm just here for support now....all of us..

please stick around girls! I can set a FB group up if you'd like?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't believe we have 2 BFPs this month! So exciting!

I'm not testing, no point and will just be a waste of money. I feel like I should be on the NTNP board at the moment! Just found out Hubby won't be going away for AGES though which is awesome news. :)
Move house on Monday, so exciting, but I'm sad this is the last night in our first house. I'm going to miss this city!
xx

Charlie....exactly! Don't give up hope! I swear I still can't believe it happened with one night!

Iow bird.... It's sad when you have to move...even if you find a dream home, it's always sad to leave any place you made memories in...were moving after Christmas...I'm really bummed about it also..always scared if change...even think inking about having another little one...

My little one seems to want to nurse all day long....if I try to sit for a rest, she wants to me attached to my boob... Any thoughts or ideas on how to wean her? Distracting her works for a short time...it seems like she nurses more for the closeness and not the hunger...I love nursing, but I also want to get her to start sleeping in her own bed. That's another issue!! Lol

It's Saturday ladies! Did we get anymore bfps today?! I know a couple of you were going to test!

I tested today (8 dpo) and BFN. Not surprised. It's early yet, but at the same time I just have a feeling that it's not going to happen this cycle. And I find I think I'm okay with that at this time.

kalyrra -- sorry about the bfn, but as you said, it's still very early! And to be honest I didn't feel like I'd get pregnant this cycle either. I hardly had any out-of-the-ordinary symptoms and just felt like it wasn't going to happen. But it did, so you never know! Sending lots of baby dust your way! :)

I tested today (8 dpo) and BFN. Not surprised. It's early yet, but at the same time I just have a feeling that it's not going to happen this cycle. And I find I think I'm okay with that at this time.

Kalyrra- that's what I said, the other day...cd 10 I got bfn, didn't test on cd11, cd 12 I put one test in the cup but I dropped it and messed it all up so I opened a new test so I could do it right....got into the shower and was even telling myself what I'm going to start doing...like exercising more, eating better...stuff that will help when I start actively ttc again...when I got out if the shower, both those test were positive! So you're right, it's still early yet, but don't be shocked when you get your bfp! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

BFN again this morning. Not even sure why I tested... I knew it would be.

I start teaching at the high school tomorrow, I'm a little nervous and a little excited! Hoping it'll help take my mind off TTC. I made about 70 Christmas cookies yesterday, that really helped pass the time. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->