Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

I started bleeding today....I'm still bleeding bright red blood...I had blood taken on Friday and go back tomorrow for more taken. I had an u/s on Thursday but they didn't see anything but that since I'm still very early they said its nothing to worry about...I guess I just have to wait for ovulation day now...

Hi Leeze, nice to see you back in the groove of TTC again! Sorry about your friend, really awful.

I am now 10dpo, BFN this morning, but no AF yet, crossing my fingers for no AF until tomorrow at the earliest, then I will have my longest LP since my cycles returned. So either way, as long as AF stays away today, I will be happy with a restored mojo for be next month!

Layla... so sorry, sweetie. :hug:

Leeze - I'm sorry about your friend. :hugs:

charlie - crossing my fingers for you! Hoping your LP is longer either way!

must have been a shock Leeze. big hugs.

and sorry to hear your news layla.

im waiting for af to end then i'll be waiting for O. such a lot of waiting when ttcing!

I started bleeding today....I'm still bleeding bright red blood...I had blood taken on Friday and go back tomorrow for more taken. I had an u/s on Thursday but they didn't see anything but that since I'm still very early they said its nothing to worry about...I guess I just have to wait for ovulation day now...

So so sorry :hugs: here's to hoping your next bfp comes soon and is sticky.

Layla - so very sorry to hear your news. Big hugs. I think any loss is really hard, even the early ones. Hope you've got good support around you right now

Thanks for your kind words about my ex. Its made me appreciate even more what I've got to be thankful for in life.

Happy Xmas everyone. Hoping next year brings us all that BFP XX

Hey ladies, hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! :xmas9:

CD 7 here, although I'm not entirely sure if we're going to give it a go this cycle or not. I expect to O around next Friday.

2 of our good friends just announced that they are expecting. We had both of them over for dinner in November, I'll have to find out what they were drinking! :haha: And of course, there are several Facebook announcements as well. Happy for them, but a little bummed that I couldn't join in on the fun. I always thought a Christmas announcement would be the best!

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all had a lovely time.

Kalyrra,,why may you not TTC this cycle?

Layla, how are you doing Hun?

AFM AF got me today, but it's no surprise as I really wasn't expecting a BFP with one BD! But the good news is I had an 11 -12 day LP :happydance: I am so happy about it, as a lot if you ladies know a short LP can really be a downer and last month really stopped any enthusiasm for TTC, so I am so chuffed it's longer now.

The one thing I will mention, should it be relevant to anyone else, is that this is the only month since AF that I did not take B complex. I had a feeling it was having a negative effect on my LP as my cycles had got shorter and shorter each month. So it may be a huge coincidence but to add 3 or 4 days to your LP the month you stop seems like the B complex wasn't helping me like I know it helps others. So for others I guess the same could be true too :shrug:

Anyway, lets hope 2014 is our lucky year ladies and we see lots of BFPs!

I'm getting worn out with all the stress of TTC, and not succeeding. It's very frustrating, and I'm seriously considering taking this cycle off so I'm not stressing out about it. The only relaxation I get is the week of AF, because I know I'm not pregnant for sure, and I know I'm not ovulating. lol

It took us 7 cycles to conceive my son, and I wasn't even breastfeeding. Now, we've tried for 6 cycles and nothing yet. My LP is long enough, but I'm wondering about my progesterone levels with breastfeeding. :shrug:

We'll see. I haven't discussed it with my DH yet, he may still want to try.

I'm getting worn out with all the stress of TTC, and not succeeding. It's very frustrating, and I'm seriously considering taking this cycle off so I'm not stressing out about it. The only relaxation I get is the week of AF, because I know I'm not pregnant for sure, and I know I'm not ovulating. lol

It took us 7 cycles to conceive my son, and I wasn't even breastfeeding. Now, we've tried for 6 cycles and nothing yet. My LP is long enough, but I'm wondering about my progesterone levels with breastfeeding. :shrug:

We'll see. I haven't discussed it with my DH yet, he may still want to try.

:hugs: I am sure this TTC can take it's toll after a while. Maybe a break for a month is a good idea to take your mind off it, it can totally consume you so you need to do what is right for you.

well you know what they say, the minute you relax, you'll conceive - so maybe a month off is the best plan, lol.

agree that xmas announcements are cute, i would have loved to do a christmas surprise for everyone. never mind. fingers crossed for a january bfp!

think o due about 3/4th jan so on the countdown now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->