Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Kalyrra - Congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like whatever you're doing is working already. I think it's a great idea to take it easy with TTC while you're focusing on being healthy.

Kalush - Here's to a longer LP.

Welcome, Kelsey. I like your enthusiasm. :)

Cupcake - Hooray for the fertile period. Have fun BDing!

I got a positive OPK on New Year's Day, so we've been BDing as well. My temp was lower today which is weird, but doesn't that happen sometimes on the actual O day? We'll see what happens tomorrow. Overall, my cycle has been super weird. I had a really long AF - 9 days of actual flow with a day of spotting on either side. Usually it's 5 days. And heavier in the middle/end when usually it's heavier at the beginning. Also we were traveling so my temps are kinda wonky. I don't know what to think about this cycle. We'll see.

Hi ladies! I'm back.....not really ttc but I'm back on the thread..thank you all for your thoughts....
Congratulations to jokerette and tigerlily on your bfps!!

The husband and I are going to Las Vegas on Monday for a mini vacation...so I'm looking forward to that..after the miscarriage, not really sure where my cycle is at so we're just going to have some fun...bring the sexy back..lol. And without LO!! This is our first time leaving her so I'm a little nervous, but some time away with him is much needed...

Iow-bird how's the new house coming along? We're moving when we get back from Vegas....I'm nervous about it and scared, but I think it's just from the memories we have here with this place.

How is everyone else doing?

Layla, enjoy your vacation! It's hard leaving them the first night, but sometimes you need some time with your hubby!

I think I O'd yesterday or today. Had some "fun"time with hubby a couple times this week. We weren't trying per se, but we still used pressed just in case. Didn't today though, so not overly hopeful.

How is everyone else?

Hello,
Think I'm around 6 dpo today, no idea if we've done it this month, bded at the right time, but who knows if that will lead to anything.

Layla new house is amazing, would not recommend moving a few days before Xmas with two kids though, was hectic!

Good luck this month ladies!

thank you ladies! my lines are getting darker and my hcg betas are doing good! I think I'm finally starting to believe it and feel better. I have one more beta tomorrow night which i'm hoping will be at least 120, then I'll breathe easier :) I feel like todays line (14dpo) wasn't as dark as yesterday, but im just reallly hoping it was due to inconsistency in pee and things like that

Attachments

• 14dpo_jan5.jpg
    14dpo_jan5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
jokerette - you are preggers!!!!!! i think you might have a poas addiction! the lines are definitely getting darker. happy and healthy pregnancy to you x

You are deffo pg!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just like you with my last one, I peed on sooooo many sticks lol :haha:!!!!

Honestly after awhile, I want to say around 13DPO my lines never got any darker.

Layla - Enjoy Vegas. Sit by the pool, have some drinks, BD for fun. :)
Jokerette - Congrats on the pregnancy. Very exciting.

I'm 2-3 DPO. Things were...different...this cycle. Hope that means different good=BFP. Thinking good thoughts. We'll see.

7 dpo, went to a pharmacy and didn't even think to buy a pregnancy test, poas addict recovery is going well!

jokerette - you are preggers!!!!!! i think you might have a poas addiction! the lines are definitely getting darker. happy and healthy pregnancy to you x

You are deffo pg!!!!!!!!!!!! I was just like you with my last one, I peed on sooooo many sticks lol :haha:!!!!

Honestly after awhile, I want to say around 13DPO my lines never got any darker.

7 dpo, went to a pharmacy and didn't even think to buy a pregnancy test, poas addict recovery is going well!

Mrs. Cupcake... yeah I'm a self proclaimed POAS addict. I was obsessing and staring at them wayyy to much saying "is this darker" so i threw them all away yesterday! Nothing else to squint at and look at.... besides all my photos ;)

Tonight is my final blood draw... im hoping for a beta of 132 or higher then i think i will rest more easy, xoxoxox everyone

How is breastfeeding going for all you ladies?

Radkat - Hope your different cycle means good things for you.

Laylagirl - Hope you have a great time on your vacation!

iowbird - Good luck this month. Hope you have some time to relax now. Just thinking about moving around christmas seems stressful.

Jokerette - Your lines look great! Hope your next beta has good numbers.

afm - I'm a bit shocked. I haven't had over a 7 day lp, so I had to test at 9dpo. I was surprised to actually see something. The line was still there today, so I'm excited and nervous. I still seems like it can't be real or work, after a year of trying it's weird that it somehow feels too easy. The having nausea thing makes it seem real, I was really hoping it wouldn't show up right away again.

Kalush - How exciting! So are you 10 DPO now? Congrats!

Kalush!!! Really?!?! Do you have a photo? So exciting!!

Afm- My hcg was 145!!! I think that's it for blood tests for me unless my dr wants more later I'm thrilled!! I guess it goes to show that the tests really do vary and they don't always get that much darker. My IC this morning was pretty faint and still hcg doubling so I'm excited

Jokerette! Yay for doubling numbers!

Kalush!!!!! Uhh, pictures!! You must post pictures! The rest of us are living vicariously through you, so post post post! :haha::happydance:

iow_bird good job on not even thinking of testing! Are you planning to test at all, or just wait for AF?

If I had to guess, I'd say I'm around 3DPO. Not entirely sure as I didn't really keep close track this month. The weight loss is going well so far, down 14 lbs! Can we say water weight??!! lol Still have about 45 or so to go to reach my wedding and pre-pregnancy weight though.

We're still BF'ing 3 times a day, I think LO is realizing that we're slowly working down because he's becoming a little more clingy for nursing and always frets when I finally pull him off because he's not really eating anymore. Weaning is going to be rough on both of us. :wacko: On another note, I can't believe I now have a 1 year old! They grow too quickly.

Jokerette - Great numbers! That's so exciting. Test do seem to vary. Last time with the IC's I don't think it got dark until I was almost 5 weeks. I never took any other kind, though I'm so tempted to get an frer tomorrow while grocery shopping.

Kalyraa - Even with some water weight you are doing awesome for over the holidays. I'm not sure I want to jump on a scale anytime soon. Happy Birthday to your little guy! It's crazy how fast it goes.

I think I'm 10 dpo, I could be 11. When I left for my parents over the break I didn't grab enough opks, only had 4. Then I forgot on Christmas, so it would have been positive either Christmas or the night of the 26. I don't have a picture of today's but here is yesterdays. I'll take one of today's with tomorrow's to see if it seems to be getting any darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
Yay for another bfp :) it's difficult to see in pinkie. But if it's pink irl and came up in time limit I'd say congrats are in order! X

Kalyrra: not planning on testing, if I can help it. X x

Hi ladies, have been reading often but not had a moment to post.

Congratulations Kalush, that must feel so fantastic after 1 year of TTC, very happy for you :happydance:

Jockerette, yey for good numbers and glad you feel you can be excited now :thumbup: I never knew about all this POASing last pregnancy, I only tested twice and that was it, never had bloods until I was 9 weeks, but that's normal over here. But live and learn! If I get pregnant again, I wonder how many tests I will get through now I know?!

Kalyrra, fantastic news about weight loss, well done, :thumbup: and like the new laid back approach to TTC :thumbup: ah and happy birthday for Landon :)

Got my fingers crossed for you Radkat, how was this month different?

For me I am waiting to O. I am CD 13. This month things are different for me too. I am pretty certain I will be Oing between CD 14 and 16 whereas the last months I have O'd on CD17. So I think my body may finally be back to normal, well I hope so anyway :happydance:

Charlie - YaY for an earlier O! Definitely is a good thing.

Took a picture of the last three days of tests. Today is definitely a lot darker, no squinting needed. I'm so excited!

https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x330/SillySmiles5/Random%20Things/3Tests_zps3981a868.jpg

:wohoo:
Charlie - YaY for an earlier O! Definitely is a good thing.

Took a picture of the last three days of tests. Today is definitely a lot darker, no squinting needed. I'm so excited!

https://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x330/SillySmiles5/Random%20Things/3Tests_zps3981a868.jpg

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->