Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Seems it was only a flying visit from me, I got my BFP yesterday after just one cycle!

I have a 10 day LP so it can be done ladies, best of luck to everyone here :hugs:

Congratulations on your :bfp: tigerlilyb! Hopefully your luck rubs off on everyone else.

Still waiting to ovulate here. I'm sure I find this bit worse than the tww!

CD 9 here, expecting to O around CD 15... so probably around the 3rd or 4th. I haven't really talked to DH about taking this cycle off... I think he really wants to keep trying. He's going to be 37 this month and feels that his clock is ticking... :blush:

I'll just have to try not to stress out about it I guess. lol :thumbup:

Layla - So sorry for you loss. :hugs:

Tigerlilyb - Congrats!

PrincessEm- Hope you O soon. I don't like the wait to O either, especially since I never know exactly when it will be anymore.

Kalyrra - I hope you are able to relax, it can be so hard to do though.

I hope everyone had a good time over the holidays. Does anyone have any fun new year's plans? I'm in awe of anyone who is going to stay up for the new year, I will most definitely be welcome it by sleeping, well hopefully.

afm - I think I ovulated a few days ago, my best guess is 3-4 dpo currently. I don't really think we have a chance this month, we did manage to bd once around the right time. DH had the flu for a 3-4 days, I ended up with a cold, and we were visiting my parents. I'm actually impressed we managed once. I'm mostly just interested to see if my lp increases at all this time. I'm really just tired of it being 9-10 months and still only having a 6-7 day lp.

hiya!
I've tried to post a few times in the last few days, but stupid computer not been letting me!!! Hope you all had an awesome Christmas and are enjoying the holidays :)
We had an awesome time, both kids got spoilt rotten and so did I :)
We're still taking a laid back approach to TTC, I'm finding it heaps less stressful. Which is good as life has been pretty stressful recently, we're all in our new house now and it's amazing to have so much space and such a massive garden.
O day is around now some time, and we BDed last night about an hour after I got HEAPS of ewcm, so I recon we've got our bases covered, but hey ho, probably won't be us this month. I think I'm on around CD15 today.
Lots of love to all of you!
xxxx

Kalyrra - I know that TTC can take it's toll. Maybe BD just for fun for a month? Good luck whatever you decide.

Congrats, Tigerlily!

Kalush- Good luck in a longer LP.

Jokerette, did I miss your BFP? Congrats!

Iow-bird - Sounds like your laid back approach works for you. Hope things get less stressful.

I'm back home from traveling. Still waiting to O. I had a really long AF. 9 days when it's usually 5. Weird. I don't know if that will push back my O date. I'm on CD 17. I've been O'ing on CD 18 the last few cycles, but no positive OPKs yet. We'll see.

I think we're just going to BD for fun this month. I'm starting a strict diet regimen starting tomorrow, and I hope to drop some weight before getting pregnant. Even if it is only 10 lbs.. lol I haven't done a single opk yet, although I probably will the next few days to see if I O.

My poor DH. It seems like we never take the time to have fun and BD unless it's the week of O. After that, we might once or twice, but sometimes we don't. I feel horrible about it. For instance, at this moment we haven't BD'd in almost 4 weeks (since my last O day). Maybe my hormones are still funky, because it never crosses my mind... and when we do, it takes me awhile to get into it. So frustrating!

Jokerette!!! I've been semi-stalking your journal, congrats on your bfp! Praying for a sticky bean for you!

iow_bird - so jealous of more space! It seems like we never have enough. :haha: But, I grew up in an old house that had 3,000 square feet of space. :blush: So I'm used to bigger spaces. I have a feeling we'll be in our current house for a very long time. Maybe eventually we can add on or something.... lol Crossing my fingers for you this month!

kalush - short LP's are very frustrating! I hope yours lengthens out!

Jokerette: Did you get a BFP????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iow yes... I'm still in shock! Yesterday at 8dpo!!! But I still don't know if I 100% believe it!! I had a yeast infection this month and we were barely able to BD and there was meds up there. I'm so shocked and excited
Today's test at 9dpo was slightly darker !! I was going to post on this thread tomorrow will hopefully a darker test!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I see that!! Hope they get darker for you!!! Congratulations <--- whispered quietly! xxx

Happy new year ladies!

Congrats jockerette and tigerlilly on your BFPs!

Kalyrra, I know what you mean about BDing becoming very functional, so yey for some fun BDing!

Not much going on here, off to work now on New Year's Day :(

Heres today.... i was hoping for darker but i think its progress

Attachments

• 10dpo_jan1d.jpg
    10dpo_jan1d.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
That's darker for sure! The first one I had to click on the pic to really see the line but I see this one clear as day!! :happydance:

congrats tigerlily and jokerette on your bfps!!!!!!!! and that test line is def getting darker J! congrats.

im in my fertile period at the mo so im hoping we catch the egg - busy ttcing! lol

happy 'trying' everyone. and happy bf too!

im in my fertile period at the mo so im hoping we catch the egg - busy ttcing! lol

happy 'trying' everyone. and happy bf too!

Have fun! :haha:

I'm in my fertile period as well. We decided we're not going to "try" per se, but we're not going to purposely NOT try either. At least not this cycle. Definitely need a break! Plus, LO has a cold again and all kinds of other stuff is going on, I'd be super stressed if we "had" to try this cycle.

On the plus side (no pun intended!), I've dropped 5 lbs! Only, you know, about 50 more to go. *grumble* :growlmad:

Jokerette - Congrats! The line was definitely darker in the last picture.

MrsCupcake - Good luck, enjoy!

Kaylrra - Glad you are giving yourselves a break. Hope LO gets over his cold soon, we have one of those here too, no fun. Congrats on the weight loss.

afm- Around 6-7 dpo, waiting on af to show up any day now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 9 day lp, but would settle for 8. It would just be nice to see some progress.

kalyrra on the weight loss, i lost a load after my second baby and was slimmer than before my first pregnancy! good old bf! but, xmas might have plumped me up a bit. boo. and maybe taking it easy will mean you get preggers as well!

and kelseyK, hello again! didnt know you were on this thread too! lol

hope everyone gets bfps or at least longer LP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->