Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

6 or 7 dpo today. Kind of enjoying this 2ww, because we didn't try...so I don't have the same stressful symptom spotting and hoping that I normally do. I know that it's possible, just not probable. And that really takes a load off! :haha:

One of my friends got married in the beginning of November, and got pregnant immediately. She just found out she's also having twins! I couldn't believe it! First try, AND twins? Amazing!

6 or 7 dpo today. Kind of enjoying this 2ww, because we didn't try...so I don't have the same stressful symptom spotting and hoping that I normally do. I know that it's possible, just not probable. And that really takes a load off! :haha:

One of my friends got married in the beginning of November, and got pregnant immediately. She just found out she's also having twins! I couldn't believe it! First try, AND twins? Amazing!

I have a good friend who just announced she is pregnant with twins on their first try too!!!! crazy!!!

Guessing I'm around 5 dpo today, but not confident of that. lol I told hubby now that I've decided to focus on losing some weight before getting prego that it'll probably be the time I DO get pregnant. :haha:

Down 15 lbs, and about 45 to my ultimate goal, but I'd love to lose another 20 before getting pregnant at least. I drastically changed my diet... no starches/breads, no sweets. Only lean protein and veggies, and certain low sugar fruits. Watching my calories. I don't even want to contemplate how many calories I was taking in before! :blush:

Where is everyone at in their cycle?

Me too! 6DPO today. Trying to be hopeful, but not symptom spot too much. FF gave me another dotted crosshairs which is annoying to me, but I think it's pretty obvious when I o'd so I'm OK with it. Got another temp raise today, so that seems good. Anyone else in the TWW?

FF told me ovulation was a day after I thought it was, but I wasn't temping, so I'm not too convinced either way. Lol will just have to see when AF arrives I guess!

How's it going? Temp still up?

Yep, charts looking fine so far. OH is asking me when I'm going to test. He's really hopeful this cycle. If he were a woman and TTC, he'd be a mess. :haha:
So how does FF determine your O date without temps? Did you do OPKs? Or is it the prediction thing it does? I don't really trust that, personally. I'd go with whatever you think. :)

Guessing I'm around 5 dpo today, but not confident of that. lol I told hubby now that I've decided to focus on losing some weight before getting prego that it'll probably be the time I DO get pregnant. :haha:

Down 15 lbs, and about 45 to my ultimate goal, but I'd love to lose another 20 before getting pregnant at least. I drastically changed my diet... no starches/breads, no sweets. Only lean protein and veggies, and certain low sugar fruits. Watching my calories. I don't even want to contemplate how many calories I was taking in before! :blush:

Where is everyone at in their cycle?

Me too! 6DPO today. Trying to be hopeful, but not symptom spot too much. FF gave me another dotted crosshairs which is annoying to me, but I think it's pretty obvious when I o'd so I'm OK with it. Got another temp raise today, so that seems good. Anyone else in the TWW?

FF told me ovulation was a day after I thought it was, but I wasn't temping, so I'm not too convinced either way. Lol will just have to see when AF arrives I guess!

How's it going? Temp still up?

Yep, charts looking fine so far. OH is asking me when I'm going to test. He's really hopeful this cycle. If he were a woman and TTC, he'd be a mess. :haha:
So how does FF determine your O date without temps? Did you do OPKs? Or is it the prediction thing it does? I don't really trust that, personally. I'd go with whatever you think. :)

I did log a positive opk, but I assume it was prediction off my previous cycle lengths. I'm not trusting it! :haha: But it's only 1 day off of what I thought my O date was, so I guess it's not a major deal.

I'm 12dpo, got pre af cramps so expecting it to show anytime. Ah well, on to next month :)
Good luck to everyone in the tww!
X x

Hmmm, no af and cramps have changed to pinching! Why do I get my hopes up every month? I know I'm going to get af soon, damn it, and hopes up just means I'll be disappointed again!

Hmmm, no af and cramps have changed to pinching! Why do I get my hopes up every month? I know I'm going to get af soon, damn it, and hopes up just means I'll be disappointed again!

Crossing everything that's cross-able for you! :flower:

Af cramps in full force, I'm all but out x x

Hi Ladies! Thanks for the warm wishes for my Vegas trip! We had a great time! Now we're moving so thats been fun(not)....Right now Im watching my husband on a ladder painting our bathroom in the bedroom....Im taking a break. LOL! Im not really trying to conceive again...and I don't feel stressed about it like i used to. Before, I kept telling myself that it had to be THIS month and get all worked up and stressed out about it. But Im just taking things as they come. I have OPK strips but haven't had the urge to use them since I had the miscarriage, right now Im just waiting for my cycle to start and then we will see what happens with the OPK's.... One thing I will say, I won't be trying Soy Isoflavens again. I don't know if they had anything to do with the miscarriage, but I don't think I want to try anything else except vitamins. Hopefully things go smoothly with the move and I can start my cycle again and we can get started on the TTC road.

iow-bird, I think you never know with those pre-af cramps. When I got my BFP last month, I was feeling like AF was going to start, just like the other months. I kept expecting for her to show...and VOILA! lol, I was pregnant! So don't count yourself out just yet.

Kalyrra, good job with the weight loss! I don't think I have the patience for diets. And I love food, so I don't think I could do it! Good thing Im still breastfeeding...Thats doing good for me right now...but when I stop Im going to have to really start and exercise regime...So good Job to you!

I have a quick question for you all.... I was gone for 3 days from my LO and pumped only one time to relieve the engorgement. WHen I got back to her, I started nursing again, but she was sleeping through the night the first two nights....But now my nipples are soooooo sore...I can't tell if she's biting me due to lack of milk because they hurt so much. But it kind of feels like those first two weeks after baby is born when it hurts really bad if you don't have proper latch on... Do you know if this is because I skipped a few days without nursing her so my milk has to build up again? Im crippled with pain at night when I am trying to nurse her back to sleep... HELP!!

Urgh :( af not arrived yet, but I'm cramping so badly and my back hurts and I'm completely overtired cos Noah had me up most of last night. I just want to sit and cry like a baby, so silly, I'm fine 27 out of 28 days if my cycle, but today sucks.

Xoxox iow-bird! You never know and you're not out til AF shows!

Sorry about the cramping, iow_bird! :hugs:

We had LO's birthday party last night. Half of my family ended up not coming because they were all sick. (his birthday was actually the 5th, but we kept having to postpone!) He got his first ever piece of cake, which he promptly beat into submission and then proceeded to smear it all over himself. :haha:

Guessing to be around 8 or 9 dpo today. Not really planning to test, since we didn't try... but a small sliver of hope that maybe we happened to BD around the right time on accident! lol

Good luck kalyrra!
I craved and tested this morning, and bfn. Kind of relieved I know now instead of clinging on to a shred of hope! :) just wish she'd show now and make the cramping go away.

Sorry about the cramping, iow_bird. Hope it goes away soon.
Kalyrra- My LO did the same thing with her cake at her party. So funny. You never know since you BD at the right time.
I'm 9DPO. BFN today, but a really high temp this morning so I'm still hopeful.

Iow bird, sorry about bfn, hope AF just hurrys up for you now, but you're not out until the witch gets here!

Kalyrra, Sophia also got her first piece of cake on her 1st birthday...she's a little piggy, and woolfed it down tho!

Radkat, great news for temp rise, fingers crosse here!

Layla nice to hear you had a lovely break and are now keeping busy by the sound of it with new home.

Not much here, 3 dpo now. Good news was earlier o for me, so rather than CD18 it was CD 15, so I think much more like old cycle :happydance:

Hi! I don't know what exactly is going on with my body right now. My little one is 11 months old, has been exclusively BF'd although started solids at 6 months, nurses at night (maybe 1-2 times with some nights of no nursing at all) and only 2-3 times during the day. I would like to get pregnant again, so we haven't been using any form of BC. My period has yet to return, however, so I have no idea if I am able to get pregnant/when to try. 10 days ago I felt like I did while ovulating right before I conceived over a year ago. I wasn't tracking last time, I just went with when I felt like it was time to make a baby, and it worked out.

Anyway, I felt that way 10 days ago. The last 3-4 days I have been extremely tired, my lower back aches (which is similar to how I felt at the beginning of my last pregnancy, but I also know I get lower back cramps before my period as well). I was so anxious yesterday that I took a preg test. It was negative. I am still having the cramping, running to the bathroom a lot more than normal, and still tired. Did I test too soon? Last time I waited until I actually missed my period to test, but I have no way to gauge anything.

Could this be a beginning to my period coming back? Could I be pregnant? Should I test again? If so, how long should I wait? I would like to think that I could be pregnant, but I know it is probably a long shot. I just want to know why I am feeling so crappy.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Could be either babe, sorry not to have a more positive comment! Af returning is positive though if you want to ttc! Xxx

Thank you for the reply. I suppose time will tell. I am just getting so anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->