Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

AF arrived right on time this morning! Boo for the spotting, but yay for consistency in my cycle. :shrug: :thumbup:

iow-bird.... fairly convincingly negative? what does that mean? is there a squinter? FX!

I'm on day 34 if it isn't af, but completely convinced it is. If I'm still sore in the morning I might do another test, but I'm sure it'll still be bfn. Was one of those test where I think I had line eye when I was looking at it, kind of could see a line but think it was just the antibody strip.

Sorry AF got you guys :( hope next month is a better month for us all. Day 16 for me and no "high" reading on my ferility monitor. normal for me though as I don't normally ov until 21/22 (although I did once at 18/19), but it's such a drag knowing lots of women have ovulated by this point!

Iow bird, have you tested again?

Supefrizbee, hope you o soon, late o is really frustrating!

Nothing here, 9 dpo. Just trying to stop myself from POASing!

Tested again this am, bfn, which is good cos I was beginning to worry about ectopic! Hope maybe this is my af sorting itself out as it has been a bit weird since having Noah, with spotting right up to ovulation

Joining! This will be month 5 of TTC on top on the additional 5 months of NTNP.

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? :flower:

CD 6 here. Had a really weird short period. Normally it lasts about 5 days, but my flow only lasted for about 2, and then a day of really light spotting. I think I threw my body off a bit with the rapid weight loss this month. (which by the way came to a screeching halt... lol) I'm still about 15 lbs down from cutting out junk, but now I'll have to start exercising and watching calories I guess! What a novel idea... :haha:

I also joined a direct sales company this week... hoping once I get established I can start bringing in a little extra money for us (since I quit a $30/hr job to stay home with LO). I would tell you about it, (because I'm excited, not because I'd try to sell you anything!) but I think it's against forum rules... lol

My LO is starting to walk!!! He can take several steps before gravity gets him, I'm in big trouble now! :haha:

Well done for your weight loss and new business venture. I miss those wobbly steps. So cute.

I'm CD 3 of an approximate 33 day cycle. They can be anywhere between 30 - 35.

Welcome kirsty and yey for weight loss kalyrrra.

The witch got me and got me good and early which I was not too happy about as bought my lp from 11 days last month to 9 days this month.

Can I ask I know bfing can shorten your lp, but I thouight once it started getting longer it would stay that way. Has anyone else had variable lp lengths breastfeeing? Mine since charting have now been 8,11 and 9! No idea what is normal for me though, I would guess 12 to 13, but not for sure.

Oh and yey for walking kalyrra, life will never be the same again ;)

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing? :flower:

CD 6 here. Had a really weird short period. Normally it lasts about 5 days, but my flow only lasted for about 2, and then a day of really light spotting. I think I threw my body off a bit with the rapid weight loss this month. (which by the way came to a screeching halt... lol) I'm still about 15 lbs down from cutting out junk, but now I'll have to start exercising and watching calories I guess! What a novel idea... :haha:

I also joined a direct sales company this week... hoping once I get established I can start bringing in a little extra money for us (since I quit a $30/hr job to stay home with LO). I would tell you about it, (because I'm excited, not because I'd try to sell you anything!) but I think it's against forum rules... lol

My LO is starting to walk!!! He can take several steps before gravity gets him, I'm in big trouble now! :haha:

Yay!!! So exciting that LO is starting to walk!!

Welcome kirsty and yey for weight loss kalyrrra.

The witch got me and got me good and early which I was not too happy about as bought my lp from 11 days last month to 9 days this month.

Can I ask I know bfing can shorten your lp, but I thouight once it started getting longer it would stay that way. Has anyone else had variable lp lengths breastfeeing? Mine since charting have now been 8,11 and 9! No idea what is normal for me though, I would guess 12 to 13, but not for sure.
Mine definitely varied from like 9-12days LP

My LP is now 14 days again (or at least it was last month) but it took about 8-9 afs while BFing to get to that point! It jumped around 10-12 days for a while so I think it's ok for your body to still be working things out :flower:

CD23 for me, I got a peak on my cbfm yesterday and today and high two days before that so it's all go here! Lol. Then after today may the tww begin!

I didn't purchase any opk's. I think I'm going to go this cycle without them... which kind of sucks, because I like to know when I'm gearing up for O... but I think maybe I'll stress a little less about it as well? I'm CD9 today. I usually O around CD 15-16, so will just aim for that time period and let the rest work itself out!

Good luck kalyrra :) I find ttc a lot easier without opks, but it took a few months to get myself relaxed about it.

Cd 12 here, Ewcm today so expect o day will be tomorrow. Bded tonight, so we shall see! Sorry I've not been on much, had a fairly big earthquake here and while there's been no damage my nerves have been a bit worse for wear!

Good luck to everyone this cycle! Xx

My LP is now 14 days again (or at least it was last month) but it took about 8-9 afs while BFing to get to that point! It jumped around 10-12 days for a while so I think it's ok for your body to still be working things out :flower:

CD23 for me, I got a peak on my cbfm yesterday and today and high two days before that so it's all go here! Lol. Then after today may the tww begin!

Frizz bee my LO is Emilia also! So cute! But she's Emilia Rosario and born on Father's Day 2012....lol excellent choice for name...

How long have you had your cycles back? I got mine back in July...got pregnant and miss carried in December...but I don't know how regular my body is...were so close with our babies...just wanted some insight on how other 19 monthers are doing?

CD 13 here. My husband got home from work this morning, and told me that 3 of our friends (he works with the husbands) are all expecting now. *sigh* I know a total of 8 pregnant women now (if I don't count anyone on this forum! lol)

DH was kinda bummed because they were all talking new baby, and he couldn't join in. He really wants to get pregnant now, I think. lol

I'm working on weaning LO down by cutting out his midday feed. He doesn't really appreciate it, but he's dealing rather well compared to some stories I've heard!

Kalyrra... What strategy are you using to wean LO? In trying to cut feeds also...I find that if we've gone more than a few hours and I air down, she wants to nurse, so I have to really stay busy and keep moving in irder to skip a feed and hold off till the next one. She doesn't like to take naps anymore but the only way I can get her to sleep for a nap is by nursing her. I finally got Af back after the miscarriage...seems like a regular cycle... My cycles are usually about 35-40 days.....I'm just hoping that my LP has gotten longer and that I ovulate sooner than before. I'm CD 5 now...not sure if I'm going to use OPKs this month or just go with the flow of things and forget about ttc...I think it's just knowing whether or not you actually have a chance that cycle...so we will see....

Iow-bird: I know what you mean...my husband has a few co workers who are expecting also...it's a bummer when you want to be apart of the group. Our time will come.... You should O soon so it won't be long for your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->