Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Yep,could be either. But AF's return is a good thing if you want to TTC. Hope you find out soon.

Still cramping, af late, bfn yesterday. Damn it! I hate having wonky cycles. Just checked on countdown to pregnancy and my cycles have been, 31 day (chemical), 27, 27, 29 & 25 days the last few months. No idea if or when I should retest, af will probably get me soon and take the wondering away!

iow_bird - sorry your cycles are wonky! That is very frustrating. :hugs:

sperabo - like the others said, you'll just have to wait and see. It does sound like maybe your hormones are shifting around a bit, which means you could see AF soon! And that's a very good thing, because that means your fertility is making a comeback. While it is possible to get pregnant before seeing your first AF, I think that's not as common. I would probably estimate 14-16 days after you felt like you were ovulating to gauge when your normal AF would have shown as far as taking another pregnancy test.

Breastfeeding can certainly mess with your body though! So it may very well just be hormones trying to regulate. It may feel like constant PMS for awhile. :haha:

charlie - yay for an earlier O date!

Radkat - keeping my fingers crossed that your temp stays that way!

9 or 10 dpo here, absolutely nothing to report. For a brief bit today I thought maybe I might have gotten pregnant, I was exhausted and had some pains... but it went away and I used an IC and it was a very negative result. lol So I think maybe I'm just PMSing. I should see AF on Friday or Saturday.

On the plus side, I'm not spotting like I normally do! I usually see at least one or two days where I have some faint spotting within the 6 days pre-AF, and I haven't seen a thing yet! Hoping that's good for my cycles. :flower:

Thought af arrived earlier, and was just a load of creamy cm. eeeew! Have decided, no testing till the weekend, if I have another chemical, I don't want to know anything about it.
Kalyrra: it's awesome your being so much more chilled about it this month. I kind of like not trying as such, helps my sanity immensely! Hope you carry on not spotting, maybe it's a good sign.

Kalyrra yey for no spotting, I would say a good sign with possibly more normal progesterone levels :)

Iow bird,I hope it's not another chemical, I don't blame you for not wanting to know that.

Spotting, tiny bit of bright watery pink, and now really pale brownish cm. stupid body, make up your mind already. Normally af starts pretty unmistakably. Why can't it just do the same thing every month? :(

Another high temp today, but spotting and BFN, so it looks like AF is on her way. I've been super nauseous so maybe I have a bug to account for the high temp. Not fair to be sick and have AF come on the same day.

Another high temp today, but spotting and BFN, so it looks like AF is on her way. I've been super nauseous so maybe I have a bug to account for the high temp. Not fair to be sick and have AF come on the same day.

:nope: not nice nor fair. :flower:

Hugs radkat. Af sucks, bug on top sucks even more ... Although maybe nausea is a good sign?
Af arrived full force this morning for me
X x

:( me too! Never mind. It's started weird, was hoping it might have been implantation, but looking doubtful. Oh well, onto next month, although the next few months are going to suck if I get preggy, due date would clash with Tilly's birthday, Xmas, Noah's birthday and then bens birthday.

Sorry iow bird...we're the same, the next few cycles are rubbish for dates with Sophia's birthday, mine and Christmas. What to do?! I don't feel like I can be picky unfortunately at my age! So am really hoping for the BFP this month!

I'm just going to let nature take its course. Learnt the hard way when ttc Tilly that babies come when they're ready, no point trying to plan them to suit me! Knowing my luck I'll end up pregnant with triplets due on Xmas day! Hubby is convinced we're going to have triplets next!

I'm just going to let nature take its course. Learnt the hard way when ttc Tilly that babies come when they're ready, no point trying to plan them to suit me! Knowing my luck I'll end up pregnant with triplets due on Xmas day! Hubby is convinced we're going to have triplets next!

:rofl:

Mine is convinced that we'll have twins!

Guessing I'm around 12/13 dpo today. Started spotting last night, which made me a bit miffed as I didn't expect to start AF until tomorrow or Saturday. At least it wasn't 5 days prior to AF like it was last cycle! Still don't like spotting though.

Seems like AF is getting a few of us.
Sorry she was tricky to you, Iow-bird.
Kalyrra - A 12-13 day LP sounds great. Sorry about the spotting, but less sounds good.
I'm trying to be happy about the extra day to my LP (now to 11), but that's not a exciting as a BFP of course. I was pretty hopeful about this cycle so it's a letdown. And I've decided to stop breastfeeding. It's a bummer, but I'm at a point where I feel like I need to do whatever is in my control to improve my chances. On the plus side, LO had no problems adjusting. OH put her to bed (which he does occasionally when I have to work late) the first night with sippy of milk and she was fine. Then I gave her the sippy last night and she was fine with it. Glad she's making it easy on me. :)
Hope it's OK if I still lurk about since I technically won't be "TTC and breastfeeding" any more.

Sorry about AF Radkat, and possible AF around the corner Kalyrra.

Radkat, sorry you have had to stop breastfeeding, but sounds like DS is making the transition really well, so :thumbup: fingers crossed you'll get that BFP ASAP now and yes please hang around! I am only breastfeeding once a day with the occasional 2nd feed. Am really hoping it's enough, but if not I may well wean as we get closer to 18 months, we'll see. But yey for a longer LP, not a BFP, but still :happydance:

Af is being super weird. Tmi alert, but I had spotting, followed by nothing, then tampon over night and next day only used 2 tampax, then it slowed down so much I can use a tampon and nothing is making it to the pad, just on the toilet paper. I still have hideous cramps, boobs sore, feel sick and just awful, and I have bad ovary pains, mainly on my left side. I feel so rough :( just did a test, and was fairly convincingly negative. Don't know if it's something I just have to ride out, or if I'm going to need to go to the dr.

Af is being super weird. Tmi alert, but I had spotting, followed by nothing, then tampon over night and next day only used 2 tampax, then it slowed down so much I can use a tampon and nothing is making it to the pad, just on the toilet paper. I still have hideous cramps, boobs sore, feel sick and just awful, and I have bad ovary pains, mainly on my left side. I feel so rough :( just did a test, and was fairly convincingly negative. Don't know if it's something I just have to ride out, or if I'm going to need to go to the dr.

Maybe your hormones are a little out of whack with the stress of moving, etc...? I'd call the Dr and at least ask. :hugs:

Maybe the doc Hun if your not feeling well and it's a BFN. What day are you in your cycle now if this is not AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->