Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Awww, Iow_Bird, I know exactly how you feel right now. This is our... 7th? or maybe 8th? cycle trying. And I was getting so frustrated and disappointed! Although now that I'm working on getting my business up and running, I'm not as eager to get pregnant! I don't want to be running to throw up while at home parties or vendor events!

I figure I'll get preggers this month just because I'm so busy. :haha: That would figure, right?

I'm probably about 5 dpo today, and feeling kind of crampy... but I can't tell if it's my ovaries or my intestines. :dohh:

Happy Birthday to your little guy!

I've just got all the paperwork to become a foster parent :) quite exciting and hoping it will take my mind off ttc too. I should know by now that I do this to myself every month, about 5dpo I convince myself I'm utd, then around 8 dpo I'm completely convinced I'm not. 12+ dpo and I'm hoping like mad I am. The af shows :( ho hum!

So today I got my second bfp! I got a very faint one two days ok but didn't want to believe it until I saw it darker. I must be bang on four weeks so now keeping fingers crossed it sticks!

Good luck everyone. Iow Bird I hope you get your bfp - I had spots too this cycle so maybe?? I think fostering is a lovely and selfless thing to do x

So today I got my second bfp! I got a very faint one two days ok but didn't want to believe it until I saw it darker. I must be bang on four weeks so now keeping fingers crossed it sticks!

Good luck everyone. Iow Bird I hope you get your bfp - I had spots too this cycle so maybe?? I think fostering is a lovely and selfless thing to do x

Congratulations :happydance:

Congratulations :happydance:

Congratulations frisbee! That's awesome news!

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle, just went to bathroom and pink cm when I wiped. Awesome :( ah well, on to next month!

Congratulations frisbee! That's awesome news!

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle, just went to bathroom and pink cm when I wiped. Awesome :( ah well, on to next month!

Oh no! Could it be ib? How many dpo are you?

Not sure on dpo, af is due on Monday. Pink has stopped, boobs hurt, and nipples sore when feeding. I now officially have my hopes up, even though I know they will be smashed to pieces when af shows. Damn it, why is this so freaking hard!

Argh! It's stopped again! This is messing with my head! I know it's coming, but wish it would just get on with it! Sorry for the excess of posts!

Argh! It's stopped again! This is messing with my head! I know it's coming, but wish it would just get on with it! Sorry for the excess of posts!

No need to apologize. It's hard when we have signs that build our hopes up only for them to come crashing down on us.

Well ladies... had bloody CM on the 7th and 8th, was mostly gone by the 9th. Checked this morning, and realized my cervix felt closed when it normally feels more open this close to AF. I'm 10 dpo, AF is due Wed/Thu.

https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa379/ryodanslass/20140210_154240_zpsfe7c5fe6.jpg

Omg! Congratulations kalyrra! So so pleased for you! X x x

Thanks ladies. I'm still in a mild state of "it's not real". I had apparently gotten to the point where I'd convinced myself I couldn't get pregnant again. lol And I'd finally decided I was okay with that! I'm still rather nervous, and will be until both AF due time passes in the next few days and I make it to 12 weeks. Have seen quite a few miscarriages lately, including a friend who lost one of her twins at 10 weeks.

My husband knows (he's excited) but we're going to keep it secret for awhile just in case. But I had to tell you ladies. :) If all goes well, my due date is Oct 24th.

I'm still working on weaning LO. I'm not sure how to proceed next. He nurses first thing in the morning, and then once in the evening before bed. I would love to cut his morning feed next.... any suggestions?

Thanks ladies. I'm still in a mild state of "it's not real". I had apparently gotten to the point where I'd convinced myself I couldn't get pregnant again. lol And I'd finally decided I was okay with that! I'm still rather nervous, and will be until both AF due time passes in the next few days and I make it to 12 weeks. Have seen quite a few miscarriages lately, including a friend who lost one of her twins at 10 weeks.

My husband knows (he's excited) but we're going to keep it secret for awhile just in case. But I had to tell you ladies. :) If all goes well, my due date is Oct 24th.

I'm still working on weaning LO. I'm not sure how to proceed next. He nurses first thing in the morning, and then once in the evening before bed. I would love to cut his morning feed next.... any suggestions?
Congratularions :) it's nice seeing another :BFP: on here. As for weaning you can see by my ticker I'm totally lost on that one.

Well ladies... had bloody CM on the 7th and 8th, was mostly gone by the 9th. Checked this morning, and realized my cervix felt closed when it normally feels more open this close to AF. I'm 10 dpo, AF is due Wed/Thu.

https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa379/ryodanslass/20140210_154240_zpsfe7c5fe6.jpg

Kalyrra! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

I've been stalking this thread since I was on it for awhile. I actually got a BFP yesterday as well. How funny, I know our cycles were pretty similar for awhile. Here's to sticky beans for us both!

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->