Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

AF is due for me on Monday and yest and today I've felt little tummy flutters that I can only describe as the very first baby movements. It's prob wind tho which makes me think those very first movements in pregnancy could have been wind too! X

Dino: when are you testing? fingers crossed for a bfp :) xxx

Wow - lots going on here! A few of us hopefully approaching O. I'm on about CD32 now though so its not looking too good! My first PP AF was last month but was very light. It took 19 months before I got any vague signs of fertility eg EWCM and then near positive opk. I dunno about soy iso but I've started taking vit B6. I bought some vitex too but not taken any yet.

I normally do at least one feed in the night and our DD is normally quite late to bed so one of our main problems at the moment is to find the time and energy to BD.

Sorry for lack of personal responses. Am so tired today. Molars coming in. Zzz XX

Wow - just seen the post from dinosaur. Fingers crossed. How exciting! XX

I read a study that said soy iso goes into the breastmilk. I know it can have quite a big effect on your hormones so would be reluctant to use while BFing, but I know people have. There have been no long term studies into the effects of soy when exposed during infancy x

Maisy, I am one of 6 kids, and my mom always had to stop nursing before she could get pregnant again, my sister also never had a period while BF. Mine came back at 6 months, so its varies person to person.
I think I'm 11 dpo right now, and still BFN. A little discouraged, but it took forever to get pregnant with our first so I'm pretty used to the try and fail :/

Pls don't get excited I'm sure it was just wind! AF will get me by Monday!!

Pls don't get excited I'm sure it was just wind! AF will get me by Monday!!

With my lack of O so far this month and questionable fertility even a tiny flutter of hope is exciting! X

I read a study that said soy iso goes into the breastmilk. I know it can have quite a big effect on your hormones so would be reluctant to use while BFing, but I know people have. There have been no long term studies into the effects of soy when exposed during infancy x

Thank you. I've decided not to use soy iso. I read a study myself that related soy in an infant to childhood cancer :nope: Won't be touching it now. Thank you again x

Maisy, I am one of 6 kids, and my mom always had to stop nursing before she could get pregnant again, my sister also never had a period while BF. Mine came back at 6 months, so its varies person to person.
I think I'm 11 dpo right now, and still BFN. A little discouraged, but it took forever to get pregnant with our first so I'm pretty used to the try and fail :/

Thank you! That reassures me, hopefully I'm just one of those women that won't o whilst bfeeding. Good luck this month, 11dpo is still really early for testing x x

hi guys! not sure when I'm gonna o this month a used to be day 16 but has been days 14 then 13 the last few cycles! so on day 12 now........hoping its not till day 14 as LP is short so really don't want a short fp too!

gl to all!

Still waiting to O here :) CD 12 today, so hoping it will be early next week sometime! :)
Dino: Damn that witch! Sorry :( but I know what you mean about trying and failing. I was really used to it when we were trying for DD. xxx

Aw, I'm sorry Dino :/

Expected AF tomorrow, but I've been a little erratic so not positive. But still getting lots and lots of BFNs! Feeling pretty defeated, I had my BFP by this time in my cycle with my first. With all of the crazy symptoms this month I was just sure I was pregnant, and now the wait is just killing me! Guess I'll know for sure in a couple of days...

got my pos for o today! day 13 again! :-s

dtd, now entering the two! fx x

Hey girlies! I'm back from camping. I didn't O during our camping week, still waiting for a positive opk. I'm leaving tomorrow night for Chicago and getting back late on Tuesday night. It'll be my luck that I'll O while I'm gone without hubby... :haha:

Not looking forward to leaving LO for a couple days! I will probably cry half the drive there! lol

I'm sure it will be fine, what are you doing about feeding lo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->