Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

Hi everyone, I had ewcm for the first time since I had ds yesterday, not much today though and didn't have an opk so I'll just have to wait and see. Didn't dtd just hoping I've started o again. Gl to everyone else x x

So I had brown spotting on fri (enough for a liner) and a little on sat, nothing on sun and nothing today- AF due today and nothing yet! Too scared to test! Trying not to get my hopes up! Will keep u posted! Might go and buy some cheapie tests from pound land today and test tonight. Keep ur fingers crossed for me!

oooo dinosaur! It sounds like you had implantation bleeding! Good luck with testing x x

Omg u guys I just got 2 faint bfps!!!!!
I can't believe this I'm shaking as I type!!!

How do I upload a pic? It asks for a url code but how do I get this?

Ok can't work out how to add a pic to a post so I've changed my profile pic!!
Can't actually believe it!! 28 months for number 1 and 6 months for number 2 while breastfeeding!! This was my first month using B6 too!!

Can't actually believe it!! 28 months for number 1 and 6 months for number 2 while breastfeeding!! This was my first month using B6 too!!

Wowee! Congratulations!! What exciting news. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness ahead.XX

Did you take anything with the B6 and what dose did you take? Sounds like its helped get that BFP then.

How are you feeling? XX

Took 100mg of just B6 and a folic acid tablet every day- that's all. Knew I o'd on cd16 and we gave it a good go!!
It's just sinking in now! I'm praying for a sticky bean as I'm just 4 weeks and 2 days still so early! I feel pregnant! I feel like I have a pot belly and things are going on it there I feel little pulls and twinges- hoping that little bean is just getting comfy and ready for the next 8 months! So far breastfeeding is normal too.

Hi ladies!

I'll be TTC #2 on my next cycle.
My DD is still breastfeeding at 28 months :)
My AF has been back since December and my cycles are fairly regular.

Congrats!! :happydance:

Oooooooooooooh! So so pleased for you Dino!! Congratulations!!!!!! Yay! H&H 9months for you!! xxxxx

Kylarra: Hope it's not too bad being away from LO! xxx

I'm feeling a bit fed up, CD 15 and still no positive Ov test. I think I'm oving right at the end of my cycle. I've had some darker lines today and yesterday, so I guess I may be getting a positive in the next few days. We're managing to bd every couple of days, so although I'm pretty sure we're not in with any kind of a chance this month, at least we're having fun and managing to keep a good supply of swimmers bopping about in there!

Good luck to all of you in the 2ww, xxx

All sounds good Dino. Feels very exciting to hear about pulling and tugging.

Welcome Lilly. 28 months is impressive. We're still going at 21 months although she's starting to get into cows milk now too from being at nursery 3 days a week

Iow-bird - I haven't O'd yet either and I'm on about CD36. I think I might be missing it this month!

Did anyone else have strange cycles when your periods first came back?

hmmm.... another dark line today on ov test. So I've decided to mark down yesterdays dark line as a positive, I feel like I'm oving today, got the weird pinchy pains and achyness I normally get around ov time. So unless I get a darker line tomorrow I'm going to assume this is my positive. One side of the line looks the same colour as the control line, it's just the other side looks slightly paler. I'm a bit confused! Anyway... assuming I O today, we BDed last night and will again tomorrow... and probably keep it to every 2-3 days for the rest of this cycle. If there's an eggy and we miss it, it won't be through want of trying!!!
Hugs to everyone! xxxx

Leese: I went straight to 28day cycles, but was Oing on CD 23 for the first 2! Stupid short luteal phase meant there was no hope of an eggy sticking!

hmmm.... another dark line today on ov test. So I've decided to mark down yesterdays dark line as a positive, I feel like I'm oving today, got the weird pinchy pains and achyness I normally get around ov time. So unless I get a darker line tomorrow I'm going to assume this is my positive. One side of the line looks the same colour as the control line, it's just the other side looks slightly paler. I'm a bit confused! Anyway... assuming I O today, we BDed last night and will again tomorrow... and probably keep it to every 2-3 days for the rest of this cycle. If there's an eggy and we miss it, it won't be through want of trying!!!
Hugs to everyone! xxxx

Once you get a + on an OPK that means that you'll ovulate in the next 12-36 hours, so you can ovulate either today or tomorrow!
I'd BD tonight and tomorrow morning.

Good luck :thumbup:

We have a few "problems" in the BDing department, so we can only do it every 2 days :( I have to have time to "recover" a bit! (I have something called Lichen Sclerosis, it sucks)! Thanks for the advice though! xxx

We have a few "problems" in the BDing department, so we can only do it every 2 days :( I have to have time to "recover" a bit! (I have something called Lichen Sclerosis, it sucks)! Thanks for the advice though! xxx

:hugs: Sorry didn't know!!

Good luck! :thumbup:

:) thanks! I just got a definite positive :) yay! So may try tonight... depends on how I'm feeling!
:p)

Iow - I'd say try to BD tonight if possible. I'm very impressed you BDAY every 2-3 days with a toddler and a medical condition. We BD'd once last cycle - on what I think was O day - and haven't done since. Combination of not having the time or the energy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->