Anyone TTC with UC or Crohns?

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anyone else out there TTC with either Ulcerative Colitis or Crohns disease and wondered how you were getting on and how it was effecting you?

I was diagnosed with UC earlier this year after suffering for years. I cant get rid of my flare up and am on constant medication which makes me feel worse than the condition itself.

Amslou

Hiya,
I suffer with really severe IBS - I've been tested before for UC and Crohn's and Celiacs and never shows up - i know how painful it can be i'm still sure there's something wrong with me and IBS is just a cop out excuse but until tests say otherwise the dr's are sticking to it.
I don't know what kinda impact it has on ttc though. sorry hun
i wish you all the luck in the world x x x

Sorry to hear that.

I have IBS and a wheat intolerance so suffer quite badly with those. I've also come off my IBS meds because they weren't safe to take when pregnant/TTC and have been really suffering. It's a nuisance because it hurts when we BD and also a lot of pg symptoms are things like constipation or cramps or sickness/nausea and I get all of these with my IBS!

I hope you find some support on here from someone who shares your condition :)

I know what you mean about the pregnancy symptoms i still have a few more days of my pill to take (wanted to wait until after my wedding aniversary just to make sure AF didnt turn up) then we will be TTC but when women say on here about their symptoms i have most of them. I am usually a 32B/C at the moment i am 32DD, constant stomach pains like period pain, can be consipated or the opposite. Feel sick a lot, tired all the time. I probably will have no idea when i actually get pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->