AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Well, had my nice big temp drop this morning so AF should be here at any moment. Looks like I'm on to cycle 2 of CBFM. GL to all!!

Hi Ladies, I'm starting out with the CBFM today, fingers crossed it helps :) My cycles had been sorting themselves out to 30-35 days in length but since ttc they've gone all over the place, so hoping the monitor will help.
Here's to the New Year babies :)

welcome hun and lots of luck :) xx

Well, had my nice big temp drop this morning so AF should be here at any moment. Looks like I'm on to cycle 2 of CBFM. GL to all!!

sorry to here that hun... sending lots of hugs xx

am 7dpo and boobs not as sore today:nope: and had few cramps but just have that feein like ever other im not pg as boobs never stopped hurting from what i remeber with dd.. never mind wil just have to wait it out nw:wacko:..... but least i have xmas a week after to take my mind of all the ttc

hows everyone else getting on??

sending lots of baby dust to everyone xx

9 DPO here, still no sign of AF. I actually fell asleep with out trying napping. As for sleeping at night that is NOT happening lol My hubby is going on a work trip and will be back Thurs, his birthday is Weds. Seriously hoping to give him a BFP this cycle!

Thats me out for this year :cry:
Af got me tonight so im setting the cbfm to day 1 in the morning, ordering more sticks and going shopping for soy and b6
I suppose the upside is at 30 days this was the shortest cycle i'v had in years so if i can just sort out the length of the luteal phase i might be getting somewhere!
Fingers x'd for 2013!
Xx

Ladies does this sound normal to you? After i wrote this i went to bed, woke up, reset my cbfm and then....nothing!
No spotting, no bleeding, no af. I have no idea whats going on :( The bleed i had was more than spotting, i would call it like a light af but it must have only been just one gush (sorry tmi!)
I feel totally normal, no cramping or soreness anywhere if anything iv got a bit of a headache but i think thats just due to being at work lol.
Maybe af is still on her way, just taking a bit longer than usual!
Hope everyones getting on ok
Xx

Af got me tonight so im setting the cbfm to day 1 in the morning, ordering more sticks and going shopping for soy and b6
I suppose the upside is at 30 days this was the shortest cycle i'v had in years so if i can just sort out the length of the luteal phase i might be getting somewhere!
Fingers x'd for 2013!
Xx

Ladies does this sound normal to you? After i wrote this i went to bed, woke up, reset my cbfm and then....nothing!
No spotting, no bleeding, no af. I have no idea whats going on :( The bleed i had was more than spotting, i would call it like a light af but it must have only been just one gush (sorry tmi!)
I feel totally normal, no cramping or soreness anywhere if anything iv got a bit of a headache but i think thats just due to being at work lol.
Xx

That's very wierd!! Do you think it was really AF starting or was it light enought to be implantation bleeding?? Do you know how many dpo you are?

Well if it wasnt AF then i'm 10dpo, i have no idea whats going on :shrug:

Maybe it was implantation, i looked back on my charts to see if i had any bleeding when i was pg with ds and apparently i did have spotting for 3 days but i can't remember how much! (I didn't even remember having it til i looked back on FF!)

Fingers x'd for 2013!
Xx

Xx

ooooo really really hope its IB hun :thumbup:....... are you goin to test soon?? fingers tightly crossed you get your bfp xx

as for me 8dpo and boobs still werent sore this am:nope: but a lil tender again this eve still not holding out much hope really got :nope:a busy week coming up so will take my mind of everything till af due fri/sat

xx

Well if it wasnt AF then i'm 10dpo, i have no idea whats going on :shrug:

Maybe it was implantation, i looked back on my charts to see if i had any bleeding when i was pg with ds and apparently i did have spotting for 3 days but i can't remember how much! (I didn't even remember having it til i looked back on FF!)

I sure hope that was IB bleed! I am going to do a FRER on Weds, hoping for a BFP...good luck to you!!

Mspotter, there can be implantation until 12 dpo, so it could have been IB !
Baby dust !!!!

Good luck for today castaway!! Keep us posted
Xx

It was negative...boo! lol I had spotting yesterday and now it is gone so now it is a waiting game...if AF don't show will test again Sat!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Oh thats just pants :( fingers x'd it was just a bit too early and you get your bfp at the wkend!

Afm - i keep feeling like af's here but theres nothing there when i go for a pee so if its still a no show i think ill test fri or sat. I'll be 14/15dpo then!

Hows everyone else?
Xx

Oh thats just pants :( fingers x'd it was just a bit too early and you get your bfp at the wkend!

Afm - i keep feeling like af's here but theres nothing there when i go for a pee so if its still a no show i think ill test fri or sat. I'll be 14/15dpo then!

Hows everyone else?
Xx

Can you believe the spotting is back!! gah! AF is due tomorrow, 13 DPO so hoping it does not turn into AF and this is somehow IB...not very hopeful though...finding it very weird that I am spotting before AF though!

To be honest im finding this whole cycle a bit bizarre!

I dont want to get my hopes up at all because i dont know why but i just have a feeling that this isnt our month. Although id be totally over the moon if it was!!!

Dont forget your not out until the witch arrives, still got my fingers x'd for you :)

To be honest im finding this whole cycle a bit bizarre!

I dont want to get my hopes up at all because i dont know why but i just have a feeling that this isnt our month. Although id be totally over the moon if it was!!!

Dont forget your not out until the witch arrives, still got my fingers x'd for you :)

Yes...I am thinking the same thing....dang witch lol

good luck to both of you ladies :)))

im defo out did a test yest 10dpo of course bfn but have been feelin since monday we hadnt done it so actually dont know why i tested lol.... not gonna test just gonna wait for the witch to arrive on sat.....

hows everyone else doin??

xx

I think i may have a faint bfp!! I cant quite believe it!
Its a Clear and Simple cheapy £1 for 3 test what do you think?

Edit: ok so it would help if i had of attached the photo!

IMAG0568.jpg

I just did 2 more and got lines on them too! I did my last digi to triple check and got pregnant 1-2 omg!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->