AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Thanks morasmum! It looks like a few of us are around 6 dpo now, we'l be shouting TEST TEST TEST at each other in a few days haha!

Any symptoms today from the TWWers??

I am the same, little bit of crampiness and I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 last night with my DD running EVERY musical toy she owns right next to my head lol

Thanks for that Morasmum!
Nothing more to report here, tiny bit of spotting 1st thing today and a bit ofa headache.
This part def is the worst!
Xx

HELP!!! I need some expert CBFM advice!
I'm coming off of a M/C and I started my monitor at CD 1 the day I stopped bleeding. I am on CD 9 right now- have had lows since CD 6- and it went straight to peak this morning. Has anyone else had this?? I don't have any signs of O, I actually had signs a couple days ago. I think my CBFM may be lying to me....
Anyone else had their monitor play tricks on them?? It's been totally reliable for me in the past, I've only used it 2 months in the past and both months I got prego...

Hi hun,

So sorry for your loss. I also had a m/c earlier this year and read up on the CBFM's site, they say you shouldn't use the monitor for at least two cycles after a pregnancy, even if it wasn't full term because your hormone levels will affect the tests. I know its probably not what you want to hear, but I'd leave it a few months as you might be getting the wrong information from it. I m/c at the beginning of September and only started using my monitor this cycle. Lots of luck to you and big hugs xxx

I'm sorry about your loss too, looks like we were at about the same point in our pregnancies. Totally devastating. Did you have a MMC as well?

You are so right, my wacky hormones are definitely messing up the monitor. And I have been backing up the monitor with OPK strips and those are wacky too *sigh*
I swear I OVed last week though, I had all the signs, so it looks like I'll just have to wait it out. Thanks for the info!

How is the monitor working for you so far?

Thanks hun. I started bleeding suddenly at 11+4 weeks and everything went downhill pretty quickly. I had loads of pregnancy symptoms and they all just stopped that day. I never thought it was something that would happen to me.

The monitor is going well so far. Looks like I'm now on a 34 day cycle (was always on a 28 until the mc) and had highs with the monitor on CD12-18, then peaked 19 & 20, then one more high. According to that, I'm ovulating much later than I did when I used the monitor to conceive my daughter, very glad I'm using it to try and pinpoint days where I have to jump hubby! I'm currently on CD31, so keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP soon!!

Hope your hormones calm down soon so you can start using it properly again!

x x x

Woo hoo us all hitting a peak at some point this month and the recent peak I just saw earlier in this thread!!!

6 DPO here and cannot wait to test!!

Morning ladies, nothing to report on my side, except i still have this ridiculous cold and fever combo...

Woo hoo us all hitting a peak at some point this month and the recent peak I just saw earlier in this thread!!!

Good luck Castaway! Have you managed to resist the urge to poas so far? When you planning the first one?
I had more spotting this morning, more than last time so it looks like af is on its way.
Im only 7dpo tho so if it is af my luteal phase is way short :( looking at b6 and soy isos nxt cycle i think, anyone know the best dose for the soy?
Xxx

Mspotter, I am planning to use soy if this cycle doesn't work. For what i have read, it looks like the minimum dosage is 80mg and you should not exceed 200mg per day.
Some ladies take the same dosage every day, while others ramp it up, p.e. 80-120-160.
You have to take it on "clomid days": for 5 days, cd1-5, cd2-6, cd3-7, cd4-8 or cd5-9.

The days depend on quantity of follicules vs quality. The earlier you start, the more follicules soy will help you produce. The later, it will be 1 super egg. Cd3-7 seems to be an "in the middle case" effect.

I hope thishelps

Mspotter, I am planning to use soy if this cycle doesn't work. For what i have read, it looks like the minimum dosage is 80mg and you should not exceed 200mg per day.
Some ladies take the same dosage every day, while others ramp it up, p.e. 80-120-160.
You have to take it on "clomid days": for 5 days, cd1-5, cd2-6, cd3-7, cd4-8 or cd5-9.

The days depend on quantity of follicules vs quality. The earlier you start, the more follicules soy will help you produce. The later, it will be 1 super egg. Cd3-7 seems to be an "in the middle case" effect.

I hope thishelps

Thats fab, thanks!
Its an easy to understand version of pretty much everything i'v read! I'v read that the best dose of b6 is 50mg a day so i'l go with that and start with 80 of soy and increase over the days. I looked in holland and barret and both were pretty expensive but i found them in tesco for 3or4 quid so i think i'l be going there!
Xx

I first used the CBFM in September, got highs, and peaks like I was supposed to, but no BFP. I didn't use it in October because I was crabby about TTC, plus I was going on vacation at the end of the month, and it was going to get in the way. Also, it ended up not really mattering anyway, because after vacation I had a doctor appointment regarding TTC (I was able to get them to see me even though it hasn't been a year of trying) and I found out I didn't O. So, I had to wait for AF to start so that way I could start Femara. Of course, AF was REALLY late. I normally have a 28 day cycle, and it was over a week late. I guess it was probably because I didn't O.

Anyway, I got AF, did the whole Femara thing, and started using the CBFM again. I'm currently on my 3rd day of high. I'm hoping for a peak pretty soon. I'm so impatient!

Well looks like I'm out of the running, been spotting this morning. Absolutely gutted. Really wanted to be pregnant again before Christmas :(

Thats me out for this year :cry:
Af got me tonight so im setting the cbfm to day 1 in the morning, ordering more sticks and going shopping for soy and b6
I suppose the upside is at 30 days this was the shortest cycle i'v had in years so if i can just sort out the length of the luteal phase i might be getting somewhere!
Fingers x'd for 2013!
Xx

Well looks like I'm out of the running, been spotting this morning. Absolutely gutted. Really wanted to be pregnant again before Christmas :(

Its rubbish isnt it, i had my heart set on a bfp by christmas :(
Hopefully january'l be lucky for us!
Xx

I'm sorry loulou and mspotter, total crap!!

Good luck Castaway! Have you managed to resist the urge to poas so far? When you planning the first one?
I had more spotting this morning, more than last time so it looks like af is on its way.
Im only 7dpo tho so if it is af my luteal phase is way short :( looking at b6 and soy isos nxt cycle i think, anyone know the best dose for the soy?
Xxx

I poas this morning! LOL It was BFN but I felt relief that I did it anyway :winkwink:

I am going to start testing on IC every day starting Sunday, then on Tuesday (day before hubby's birthday) I will test to see if I get a positive. I have digi's in case I see something...really hoping we get a BFP. I feel SO bloated and the CM is now yellow I kinda feel wet down there, this is gross but gassy too....I woke up with a bad headache but two tylenol got that away. I am really tired but my father is in the hospital so I have been really all over the place...I guess unless AF gets me I am still in it to catch that egg!!

So sorry for those AF got...good luck on next cycle!

:dust::dust:TO ALL:dust::dust:

Thats me out for this year :cry:
Af got me tonight so im setting the cbfm to day 1 in the morning, ordering more sticks and going shopping for soy and b6
I suppose the upside is at 30 days this was the shortest cycle i'v had in years so if i can just sort out the length of the luteal phase i might be getting somewhere!
Fingers x'd for 2013!
Xx

so sorry hun :hugs: and as for the soy and b6 your ment to take something thats goes along with the b6 so i took vitb50 complex and added 1-2 days on to my lp but u can take x2 tablets so 100mg and its can increase it more..... i also took the soy the cycle i feel for dd i took 150mg on 3days and 200mg on the last 2days from what i can remeber i think i took it cd3-7?? hope thats some help to you hun

and sorry loulou i hope its implantation and not full flow:hugs:

im 6dpo i think cant see my ticker :haha:.... i have had sore boobs since around 2dpo and pains here and there also few pains in my thighs, BUT they are a the normal af signs for me :wacko:.... i wont be testing early this month as went crazy last cycle and tested to much and felt rubbish for it so gonna try hold out (dont know how long i wil last :winkwink:)

good luck to everyone xx

Hello all!

8 DPO and have had insomnia for the past 5 nights...last night it was due to cramping for like 2 hours to the point I got up to check to see if it was AF!! It wasn't to my relief but had trouble getting back to sleep...

CM is sort of going away, is that a good thing?

Fingers crossed that I can give my hubby a :bfp: for his birthday!!

Its rubbish isnt it, i had my heart set on a bfp by christmas :(
Hopefully january'l be lucky for us!
Xx

Mspotter and lOulou i am so sorry af caught you :-(

Chin up, new cycle, new possibilities.

Hi Ladies, I'm starting out with the CBFM today, fingers crossed it helps :) My cycles had been sorting themselves out to 30-35 days in length but since ttc they've gone all over the place, so hoping the monitor will help.
Here's to the New Year babies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->