AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

awwww congrats hunni thats such good news so the spotting was defo ib

did you have any symptoms yet as couple days ago you had none :)

was this the first time u tested this cycle

xx

I think i may have a faint bfp!! I cant quite believe it!
Its a Clear and Simple cheapy £1 for 3 test what do you think?

Edit: ok so it would help if i had of attached the photo!

View attachment 531911

I see a line! I see a line!!!!!! woop woop mspotter!!!!!

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!! happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs:

Thanks!!! Im a bit in shock i think!
No still no symptoms at all, i just tested to prove to myself i was out i think!

I'v got my fingers crossed so tightly for you lovely ladies too :)
Xxx

Congrats MSpotter! I am currently with the witch, day 4....looking forward to trying as this is our third month and I **know** this will be our month ;) lol

Hi! I'm hoping someone can answer this question. I have a monitor which I used around 3 years ago. It didn't help me get pregnant so I had IVF and now have twins. Earlier this year I used the monitor again for about a month and then stopped. I started using the monitor again this month and currently I'm on CD 27 and still showing low. I had been getting more and more upset with all the lows thinking great I'm peri-menopausal (I'm 41) and so when I saw today's low I got really upset and bought a preg test. I got a faint positive when I took the test this afternoon. I took another test and still a faint positive. How is this possible? I missed the first day of testing on CD 9 but otherwise I tested everyday. I probably sound really ungrateful but I'm just not believing this to be true. I have a h/o miscarriages and a chemical so I'm usually skeptical :). Posted this on another cbfm thread so I'm hoping somebody can shed some light!

Hi maxx - god that's weird. Have you been DTD throughout this cycle anyway even though you were only getting lows on the monitor? Are your cycles regular? And did you see any fertile cm mid cycle? All I can think is your monitor wasn't working properly (did you reset it?) and you got lucky anyway. When would your AF be due?

Hi! I'm hoping someone can answer this question. I have a monitor which I used around 3 years ago. It didn't help me get pregnant so I had IVF and now have twins. Earlier this year I used the monitor again for about a month and then stopped. I started using the monitor again this month and currently I'm on CD 27 and still showing low. I had been getting more and more upset with all the lows thinking great I'm peri-menopausal (I'm 41) and so when I saw today's low I got really upset and bought a preg test. I got a faint positive when I took the test this afternoon. I took another test and still a faint positive. How is this possible? I missed the first day of testing on CD 9 but otherwise I tested everyday. I probably sound really ungrateful but I'm just not believing this to be true. I have a h/o miscarriages and a chemical so I'm usually skeptical :). Posted this on another cbfm thread so I'm hoping somebody can shed some light!

Very wierd!!! It sounds like what Reba said might be correct- your monitor just wasn't working properly. Did you save your test sticks? Does it look like you have any light extrogen/dark LH lines on any of the used sticks?
Congrats to you, hopefully this is a real BFP!!! Have you taken another PG test today?

I tested again this morning and got a slightly darker positive. We DTD several times over the past month. I don't remember seeing any fertile CM but then again I haven't seen what other people describe as fertile CM in a long time! Probably one of the reasons I had to do IVF. My cycles got pretty regular after I had the twins. There were a few sticks with faint lines -maybe 2- but they were separated by days. I reset the monitor on CD 1 and only missed one test on CD 9. I'm having blood work done tomorrow and then on Thursday if I need to. I googled "low reading on cbfm pregnant" and got nothing!

I tested again this morning and got a slightly darker positive. We DTD several times over the past month. I don't remember seeing any fertile CM but then again I haven't seen what other people describe as fertile CM in a long time! Probably one of the reasons I had to do IVF. My cycles got pretty regular after I had the twins. There were a few sticks with faint lines -maybe 2- but they were separated by days. I reset the monitor on CD 1 and only missed one test on CD 9. I'm having blood work done tomorrow and then on Thursday if I need to. I googled "low reading on cbfm pregnant" and got nothing!

Awwwwww Congrats Maxxi!! It sounds like that's the real thing if the line is getting darker, something must have been wrong with the monitor/sticks. Sounds like you didn't need the monitor anyway though!!

Awwwwww Congrats Maxxi!! It sounds like that's the real thing if the line is getting darker, something must have been wrong with the monitor/sticks. Sounds like you didn't need the monitor anyway though!!

Thank you! I went for blood work this morning but no call from the dr yet.

I have a miserable cold :( Just in time for me to ovulate...oh joy! I am hoping we can still BD though lol

I went for a second set of bloods on Saturday and while I was on the plane I got message saying my levels went up so now I'm just going to enjoy my vacation skiing and hopefully I won't fall ha ha. I won't know anything else till jan 10.

hiya ladies,

how is everyone?? hope you all had a great xmas:thumbup:...... great news maxx that ur levels have risen have everything crossed for you :)

as for me im on cd15 3rd day of high, will prob get my peak tomoz nigt as have people staying for nye and everyones every where so will defo not get any boom boom in:blush:.....

hope everyone is well xx

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have question about high readings. This is my 2nd month with the monitor and the first month was great. A few highs, two peaks, lined up with opks and temps. This month I've had ten highs so far with no peaks. I was put on antibiotics when the highs started so that might have made my readings a little wonky. Even though I didn't get a peak, I had my positive opks (digis) when estimated with fertile cm and a temp shift. I still need two temps to prove O, but so far it is lining up exactly with all of my other O shifts. Is it possible to not get a peak but still ovulate (and hopefully get a bfp!!)?

Thanks for any input!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have question about high readings. This is my 2nd month with the monitor and the first month was great. A few highs, two peaks, lined up with opks and temps. This month I've had ten highs so far with no peaks. I was put on antibiotics when the highs started so that might have made my readings a little wonky. Even though I didn't get a peak, I had my positive opks (digis) when estimated with fertile cm and a temp shift. I still need two temps to prove O, but so far it is lining up exactly with all of my other O shifts. Is it possible to not get a peak but still ovulate (and hopefully get a bfp!!)?

Thanks for any input!

I'm the wrong person to answer based on my situation but I remember reading that yes the monitor can miss a peak

hiya ladies,

how is everyone?? hope you all had a great xmas:thumbup:...... great news maxx that ur levels have risen have everything crossed for you :)

as for me im on cd15 3rd day of high, will prob get my peak tomoz nigt as have people staying for nye and everyones every where so will defo not get any boom boom in:blush:.....

hope everyone is well xx

Thank you! I go in next week to see how things are progressing. I ran out of pregnancy tests and now I'm peeing on cbfm ovulation sticks just to make myself feel better ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->