AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Bluebird, first i am sorry about your MC.
I know that after that your hormones can be all over the place, fooling the monitor BUT i have also seen in BnB girls talking about a peak just after lows in the cbfm, it id not unheard of. Are you temping? That might help you figure it out.
Good luck hun :hugs:

I am jumping up the peak train this weekend !!!!!!!! Got my peak this morning :).

HELP!!! I need some expert CBFM advice!
I'm coming off of a M/C and I started my monitor at CD 1 the day I stopped bleeding. I am on CD 9 right now- have had lows since CD 6- and it went straight to peak this morning. Has anyone else had this?? I don't have any signs of O, I actually had signs a couple days ago. I think my CBFM may be lying to me....
Anyone else had their monitor play tricks on them?? It's been totally reliable for me in the past, I've only used it 2 months in the past and both months I got prego...

So sorry for your loss Bluebird :hugs:
As far as i know its totally possible to get peak after just lows. Saying that im far from an expert so maybe someone else knows more?
Good luck tho and hope its another bfp very soon!
Xx

welcome pinkerbelle.... my hubby has very low sperm count and we got told ivf was our only option and may 2011 i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after 18m of ttc so it can happen so keep the faith, im here bk ttc #3 sedning u all the uck in the world!!!

bluebird and so sorry for ur loss :(.... i got my peak yest and dont feel like i am bout to ov part from a lil ewcm i have no signs:wacko:..... i just hope i have and my monitor is also not playing games on me!!!

morasmum wooo on ur peak everything crossed for you

xx

Well according to FF (which has now updated my app to include cbfm data woohooo!!) I'm 4dpo and nicely into the craziness that is the 2ww!!
Nothing to report so far tho...
How are you all getting on?
Xx

Mspotter i'll join you on the tww. I guess i Ov yesterday, but last night got a fever thanks to the flu ... So now i'll have to wait to see where my temp lands :)
Any crazy plan for the tww? Or just chilling until af is due?

Brilliant, i have a buddy :)
No plans really apart from trying to get everything sorted for christmas and a 1st birthday! At least this year i wont be getting a hospital christmas lunch lol!
Im really trying not to symptom spot and i think im doing ok so far!!
How about you? Are you doing anything special?
Fingers crossed that this turns into the lucky thread!
Xxx

I just got over the flu too!! It must be going around. I have no clue where I'm at, If I had to guess I would be about 4dpo?? No symptoms yet, unless you count the flu as morning sickness lol Good luck this month!!

I think id probably count the flu as all day sickness Bluebird ;)
Thats 3 of us in the 2ww now, good luck!
Xx

Oh girls, today i woke up with even higher fever! Arghhh!

Bluebird ibhope your cold is gone!
Ms potter, because this cycle has been complicated, i can't just chill till testing time ... We are visiting our families, mine for xmas and hubby's for nye... We leave on the 16th on a million hours flight ... And af is expected by the 17th. So should ivtest before? After? Will jetlag have any effect? If positive, do we tell the parents? Am i going to have af during the flight?

As i said .... Not impressed with this cycle

Hi all,
I've buried my head in the sand actively trying and pretending not to think about it this month! I've been on high readings from day 6 when it first asked for sticks and no peak yet....day 20 today. I only have 28-29 day cycles so not holding out much hope this time.
Having fun trying tho so not too disheartened (which has surprised me!)
xxx FX'd for you all
x

hi ladies,

im 3dpo today and really really trying not to sympton spot as last month i sent my self crazy:dohh:

yest started to get sore boobs, can be a normal thing from day of ov thou so trying to think of it

how is everyone else getting on??

xx

hi ladies,

im 3dpo today and really really trying not to sympton spot as last month i sent my self crazy:dohh:

yest started to get sore boobs, can be a normal thing from day of ov thou so trying to think of it

how is everyone else getting on??

xx

I'm just sitting here at work symptom spotting and driving myself CRAZY!! I'm around 5dpo, have zero appetite, a bit of nausea and sore boobies. Let me just say though I had the most awful flu for 2 days so yeah those symptoms are promising, but they are also FLU symptoms haha!
Any other TWWers going nuts?!? :dohh:

Yes me!!
Im spotting today, 5dpo, i dont think its good is it :(
And iv got a bit of crampiness really low down on my right side.
Hope you feel better soon (flu-wise i mean, the other symptoms could be great news!!)
Xx

Oh girls, today i woke up with even higher fever! Arghhh!

Bluebird ibhope your cold is gone!
Ms potter, because this cycle has been complicated, i can't just chill till testing time ... We are visiting our families, mine for xmas and hubby's for nye... We leave on the 16th on a million hours flight ... And af is expected by the 17th. So should ivtest before? After? Will jetlag have any effect? If positive, do we tell the parents? Am i going to have af during the flight?

As i said .... Not impressed with this cycle

Oh no :hugs:
If it was you i think id want to test before i went. Its a tough one about telling the folks tho, mine would probably question why i didnt have a massive glass of red wine with my christmas dinner so id prob have to say something!
Hopefully itl all turn out good tho and end in a bfp for you!
Xx

Yes me!!
Hope you feel better soon (flu-wise i mean, the other symptoms could be great news!!)
Xx

Could be implantation?? :shrug:

One more symptom to add- dull crampiness.... but oh wait, that is a flu symptom too. Darn it!!! lol

It did cross my mind but i think it might be a bit early (i'v been googling like mad tho!)
Its such a pain in the ass that so many preg symptoms are also common symptoms of god knows what other things!
Considering we'r ttc number 2 i should really have more of a clue whats going on but no such luck lol im still obsessing over every little thing!

Hello all just checking in! CD 20, 5 DPO... I feel like I don't have much symtpom wise, don't know if that is good or bad! lol I will say this sometimes if I take a deep breath I feel like my pelvic area has tension AND today I started with CM tinged yellow...these can all be in preparation for AF so who knows.

I had the stomach bug last month AND AF for the first time in 15 YEARS...it was wonderful :nope:

FX'd for us all on getting our Christmas :bfp:

Yes me!!
Xx

Hey MsPotter, I found this:

Implantation bleeding is one of several typical pregnancy symptoms and pregnancy signs. Implantation usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization.

Signs of implantation oan as a possible pregnancy sign and pregnancy symptom include:

Implantation cramps: Light cramps inside the uterus.
Implantation spotting or bleeding: Short, brief spotting (a couple of drops of light or dark blood).
A second temperature shift on the temperature curve.
A temperature dip at about 7-10 days after ovulation.

Most women have no subjective symptoms (symptoms that are not precisely measurable) such as bleeding or cramps, at the time of implantation. However, some women report drops of blood and/or light cramping.

So there i hope !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"