AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I have question about high readings. This is my 2nd month with the monitor and the first month was great. A few highs, two peaks, lined up with opks and temps. This month I've had ten highs so far with no peaks. I was put on antibiotics when the highs started so that might have made my readings a little wonky. Even though I didn't get a peak, I had my positive opks (digis) when estimated with fertile cm and a temp shift. I still need two temps to prove O, but so far it is lining up exactly with all of my other O shifts. Is it possible to not get a peak but still ovulate (and hopefully get a bfp!!)?

Thanks for any input!

I'm the wrong person to answer based on my situation but I remember reading that yes the monitor can miss a peak

Thank you!!

7 DPO here....I cannot wait to start testing LOL

I am gonna start on Friday, 9 DPO...I don't care if they are BFN's...I NEED to! LOL :dohh:

At 5dpo today so I'm getting there! My lp is 15-16 days but I might test at 14dpo. I can still get an accurate answer then, right?

Completely surprised today. I've been using the sticks for the last 5-6 days, and just getting low, low, low. Last cycle I didn't get a peak until CD17. Today is CD14, and it went right from low to peak! I'm hoping that this month will be the month!

Completely surprised today. I've been using the sticks for the last 5-6 days, and just getting low, low, low. Last cycle I didn't get a peak until CD17. Today is CD14, and it went right from low to peak! I'm hoping that this month will be the month!

I hope so too!

It's just been so all over the place. The first time, it said day 10, the second time nothing which prompted the doctor to put my on Femara, the third time day 17-18, then my dose of Femara got upped, and today day 14.

Now having to wait so long to test is going to drive me nuts. I have to get bloodwork in the next 6-8 days to make sure I actually O'd but I don't know why the monitor and the opk would say I did, if I didn't.

It's just been so all over the place. The first time, it said day 10, the second time nothing which prompted the doctor to put my on Femara, the third time day 17-18, then my dose of Femara got upped, and today day 14.

Now having to wait so long to test is going to drive me nuts. I have to get bloodwork in the next 6-8 days to make sure I actually O'd but I don't know why the monitor and the opk would say I did, if I didn't.

I don't know but my monitor's busted. You probably did OV but that doesn't make the wait any easier.

BFN at 9 DPO....hoping I am not out! 4 days till AF should show...

You're not out yet and if you don't get your bfp this cycle then I bet it will come next cycle. They say it takes about 3 months after stopping bc to get pregnant

BFN at 9 DPO....hoping I am not out! 4 days till AF should show...

You're not out yet and if you don't get your bfp this cycle then I bet it will come next cycle. They say it takes about 3 months after stopping bc to get pregnant

Thanks! Fingers crossed....I have 2 days (I don't count tom, close enough! lol) No spotting, had that for 3 days before the witch last time so maybe this is a good sign!

I don't know but my monitor's busted. You probably did OV but that doesn't make the wait any easier.

I'm just trying not to think about it anymore. Easier said than done. Now all I'm thinking about is the blood test next Saturday, and then I'll be waiting to get the phone call confirming Monday.

Hello ladies just wanted to give extra baby dust to all :dust::dust:!

We got our :bfp: today!! Looking like a September baby for our home!

hi girls would love to join you guys...I started CBFM for the first time today...congrats to all who got their lovely BFP and GL to rest who have been TTC

Hi everyone can I join?

I lost my little girl to left heart hyperplasty in august last year, the Drs made me terminate the pregnancy at 26 weeks which has been devastating.. she was due jan 2013. I started using the cbfm in December hoping for a bfp to come along before I reached her due date but no luck

So now im starting my 2nd cycle with the cbfm, am on cd9 with high readings since cd8. If I have the same cycle as last month I'll be getting peaks on cd11 and 12 :)

Good luck to all of you and congratulations to those who got their bfps already xx

Hi Hollie!

I'm so sorry about your little girl, it's heartbreaking. I lost my baby last November at 11 weeks. It's the hardest thing I've ever been through and I still hurt every day, I'm sure it is the same for you.
I finally started AF again last week so I am currently on CD7 with the monitor, I have a ways to go though... before the MC I Oed on CD16. Thats great that you O so early!! Good luck this cycle, I hope you get your rainbow baby this month!

Thanks bluebird! It always helps to read other people stories and know I'm not alone! I hope you get your bfp this mOnth! A great start to the new year x

Hi everyone can I join?

I lost my little girl to left heart hyperplasty in august last year, the Drs made me terminate the pregnancy at 26 weeks which has been devastating.. she was due jan 2013. I started using the cbfm in December hoping for a bfp to come along before I reached her due date but no luck

So now im starting my 2nd cycle with the cbfm, am on cd9 with high readings since cd8. If I have the same cycle as last month I'll be getting peaks on cd11 and 12 :)

Good luck to all of you and congratulations to those who got their bfps already xx

:hugs: and good luck on the bfp this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->