AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Good luck tomorrow loulou - hope you get your peak. Think I got 5 highs so I'm sure your peak is coming Soon!

Morning ladies, CD13 and probably 5th day of highs. It is 3am and i have a question :

I am bursting! I am outside my testing window, should i hold it or pee now and test later in the morning?

I know most of you are sleeping right now, but this will help me kill a couple Of minutes and give me an answer for next time :)

Stop thinking of a waterfall, stop thinking of london's cold rain ! Arggggggh

Cautiously sneaking in here if it's okay. I have started using my CBFM this month. Mainly to see what my cycle is up to as I am still BF'ing our LO at night and have only got my 1st "real" AF a month or so ago.

So :hi:

9 Highs and no Peaks this month for me. Today back to Low. I know this is common to happen in the 1st few months of using the CBFM while it is getting used to your cycle, but it is just so :coffee:

Cautiously announcing I got a BFP yesterday..... Eek! I didn't expect this to happen so quickly (after 4 yrs TTC no1) - I'm 12dpo today - AF due Monday so praying this is a sticky little bean.

I'm excited but in shock too :)

RebaRezzelba, that's great news. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

CD27 and L here (waiting for AF to come).

Ladies, I have read that the CBFM only asks for sticks until it gets one Peak reading, then it'll automatically show a second Peak day, a High day, and then Low as it is programmed that way.

Cautiously announcing I got a BFP yesterday..... Eek! I didn't expect this to happen so quickly (after 4 yrs TTC no1) - I'm 12dpo today - AF due Monday so praying this is a sticky little bean.

I'm excited but in shock too :)

CONGRATULATION'S Hun, Hope you have a H&H9month's. x x x

Ladies, I have read that the CBFM only asks for sticks until it gets one Peak reading, then it'll automatically show a second Peak day, a High day, and then Low as it is programmed that way. So for those hoping to save on sticks, I suppose you could just re-use an old stick after the 1st peak.

My CBFM asked me for a stick After first Peak and then I got a second Peak then The day After it asked for a stick then I got a high then it went into auto mode and went low. Just thought I would let you know. x x x

Hello all! Second cycle for me, CD10 and my first high this cycle! We will be :sex: and hopefully this cycle we get our :bfp:!!

I also caved and bought Pre-Seed, will be using it on my Highs about every other BD...figured it can't hurt :)

Well I got about 4 highs then 2 peaks!! the peaks coincided with + opks on digi so I'm pretty sure it was accurate.

My thermometer has been off since I changed the battery so I'm not trusting those temps too much. It didn't show a clear thermal shift when i was supposed to O but I had the cm, cbfm, and digi opks backing me up so I'm following those.

Unfortunately we didn't get to bd much. Once 4 days before O and one day before O so not getting my hopes too high, but I'm liking the monitor!

It hasn't asked for a stick since my first peak day, but I assume it will ask soon.

Hello hun, Sorry to hear your thermometer is playing up. I would say the Digi OPK's and CBFM is enough to go on. Temping isn't accurate anyway. Sorry to hear you didn't get loads of Bd'ing but but many women say that they only had one BD session and get PG that cycle. So GL & FX'd. (First Peak CD13) After My Second Peak day which was CD14, I got asked for another stick on CD15 which came back high as my egg was still there. Since then My CBFM aint asked me for a stick & wont do again now until CD6 next cycle. So hope that help's. x x x

Also IF anyone bought there CBFM second hand. USED. Then You have to Clear the monitor by making sure the CBFM is off. Then Stick a Non used or Old (used) OPK stick in, While Holding the m button down and keep holding it down. Then you wait 15 second's for all the Tool's to come up then you take the Stick out while still having you finger holding the m buttom down, Then the M1-M2-M3-M4-M5 start to flash on after the other. You then can let go on what ever CD you are. But only from 1-5 CD. x x x

8 highs and counting ! i had a +opk (cheapie) on saturday. I am now waiting for a temp shift to see whether is O or just my body gearing up to O...
The idea of the cbfm missing My O is sooooooo frustrating!

Awww hun, Great news about 8 High's but FX'd you get that Peak day. Even if it's the one hay. x x x

Thanks! This might sound like a no duh question but I have to. I only test if I get the test symbol and arrow on the monitor? Since peak when I turn it on it shows the reading without a symbol.

Thanks! This might sound like a no duh question but I have to. I only test if I get the test symbol and arrow on the monitor? Since peak when I turn it on it shows the reading without a symbol.

That is because the monitor is programmed to automatically show a second Peak day, a High day, and then Lows after your 1st Peak. You are doing it right, only insert sticks when you are being asked to. :thumbup:

I actually got 3 High day's (CBFM asked for test sticks) then 2 Peak day's (CBFM asked for test stick's) then another High Day - After PEAK'S (and once again CBFM asked for test stick). Then After my last High it went to Auto Mode LOW and has been since and has not asked for a test stick since my last High Day. I got Asked for Test Stick's Everyday from CD6-CD15. I ovulated CD13 Which Was My First Peak Day. I think it's a little different for everyone depending on your cycle's. I had this convo a couple hours ago with some ladie's on another thread using CBFM. x x x

As For Me AF is Due Tomorrow :( ... Not looking forward to it. I aint got no cramp's but I know she's gonna show her devil looking face. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->