AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Jessica - I hope the witch doesn't show :)

Thx hun me to. Just wanna nice birthday in with my family and a nice meal cooked by my wonderful fiance. :D Dont get me wrong a BFP would top it off with a cherry, but AF... :( atleast if your coming stay away for a day. x x x

8 highs and counting ! i had a +opk (cheapie) on saturday. I am now waiting for a temp shift to see whether is O or just my body gearing up to O...
The idea of the cbfm missing My O is sooooooo frustrating!

I was just coming on here to ask if 8 highs was normal!!
I'm the same, today is high number 8. Im on my 2nd month with the cbfm, last month i got 14 highs and no peak. Im really hoping that i get a peak this month.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone :) and Jessica i really hope this is it and the witch stays away!!
Xx

Hey ladies i got lots of highs last month and no peak...im on cd13 and i have a high fx i get a peak this month...ive got all my results back from my blood test and everything is back normal...im being reffered for a hsg....hope i get a bfp before going through a hsg.

Reba congratz on your bfp great news....

Jessica hope u get a bfp for your birthday;)

hi ladies,
not been on for a while needed time away after last cycle really got me down.....

wow come bk to a bfp congrats reba fab news
realy hope the witch stays away jessica and u got that bfp this am :baby:

well cd12 on cycle 2 for me and got my first high, last month was cd18 before i got anyting, birtday at weekend and have a feelin ill get mt peak on friday as out for birthday drinks and then have a freind staying over as she doesnt live close, so really that would just happen to me:nope:.... please please let it be sat or sun:haha:.... im gonna have to be sneaky as i cant miss my peak day:haha::blush:.....

hope everyone is good
xx

Thanks for the clarification!

Congrats Reba on your bfp and hopefully we get more bfps soon!!

8 highs and counting ! i had a +opk (cheapie) on saturday. I am now waiting for a temp shift to see whether is O or just my body gearing up to O...

I'm the same, today is high number 8. Im on my 2nd month with the cbfm, last month i got 14 highs and no peak. Im really hoping that i get a peak this month.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone :) and Jessica i really hope this is it and the witch stays away!!
Xx

Mspotter, the same thing happened to me last cycle! I hope we both get our peaks this one :)

Hello everyone!!
I hope it's ok to butt in :) Im on cycle day 5 on my CBFM.... that's what I have it set to anyway. I'm coming off of a MMC that happened 3 weeks ago so I'm not really sure what CD I am actually at?!?
Anyway, I was wondering if any one else has been in my same situation and had problems with thier CBFM after a miscarriage?? Anything wierd happen? Thanks for the help and good luck to everyone this cycle!!!

Congrats Reba and happy birthday Jessica!!!

Xx

Hey ladies i got lots of highs last month and no peak...im on cd13 and i have a high fx i get a peak this month...ive got all my results back from my blood test and everything is back normal...im being reffered for a hsg....hope i get a bfp before going through a hsg.

Reba congratz on your bfp great news....

Jessica hope u get a bfp for your birthday;)

hi ladies,
not been on for a while needed time away after last cycle really got me down.....

wow come bk to a bfp congrats reba fab news
realy hope the witch stays away jessica and u got that bfp this am :baby:

well cd12 on cycle 2 for me and got my first high, last month was cd18 before i got anyting, birtday at weekend and have a feelin ill get mt peak on friday as out for birthday drinks and then have a freind staying over as she doesnt live close, so really that would just happen to me:nope:.... please please let it be sat or sun:haha:.... im gonna have to be sneaky as i cant miss my peak day:haha::blush:.....

hope everyone is good
xx

Jessica, happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day

Hello everyone!!
I hope it's ok to butt in :) Im on cycle day 5 on my CBFM.... that's what I have it set to anyway. I'm coming off of a MMC that happened 3 weeks ago so I'm not really sure what CD I am actually at?!?
Anyway, I was wondering if any one else has been in my same situation and had problems with thier CBFM after a miscarriage?? Anything wierd happen? Thanks for the help and good luck to everyone this cycle!!!

Congrats Reba and happy birthday Jessica!!!

Happy Birthday To Me... LOL... CD27... BFN... AF No Show...

Thx Girlie's for your lovely comment's.

Woke up this morning in a good mood. Did a test and got a BFN, But im good and waiting for AF, Atleast I wont feel as shitting now when AF show's her devil looking face. First sign of AF is Really tender Lower abdomen and cervix. Not feeling anythink ATM. x x x

As for my birthday had a great day, We (me, Fiance & DD) Went to my Mother's for the day, See my sister's, Brother and nethew which was nice, then came home, Got Honey settled Down, After she had dinner. Then My wonderful fiance cooked me a lovely steak meal https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif So For me Iv had a lovely day & 100% i'll have a lovely night. x x x

Happy birthday Jessica

Fingers crossed AF is a no show and you get a BFP soon :hugs:

[/QUOTE ]Mspotter, the same thing happened to me last cycle! I hope we both get our peaks this one :)[/QUOTE]

Me too at least that would be a good step towards a bfp!!
Im on my 9th high today so we'l see how it goes :)

Another BFN using CBFM. That's 3 BFN so far. Wish me luck going into #4!

10 highs and counting, my positive opk from the weekend didn't translate into a temperature shift, so my body geared up but didn't ovulate ... I am starting to lose faith with this cycle :-(

CD 13 here for me and about to O any day now...really hoping we catch that egg! Looking forward to all the practicing we get to do though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->